Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #126 (permalink)

AHH,What The Hell.......
If We Don't See The Money,
He'll Be The Only Loser......................why you ask?

Because........The KARMA HAMMER Is Alot Bigger And More Powerful Than Any Other Hammer.................
Yes, Even The Ban Hammer.
Sorry Mods......
PAYDIRTGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #127 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

what could $378.00 buy you these days?????

2008 Topps Mayo Football Retail 8 Box Case $369.99
2008 Donruss Threads Football Hobby 5 Boxs $349.95
2008 Playoff Contenders Football Hobby 3 Boxs $359.97
2008 Topps Triple Threads Football Hobby 2 Boxs + 08 Topps Chrome 1 Box $367.96
getting kicked off the forums for scamming everyone..................gutless
Old 02-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #128 (permalink)

BUT WHAT IF THERE WAS MORE MONEY TO BE HAD.
HIS USER PROFILE FROM YAHOO SPORTS.

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/aHH...mj9iWrlG6FYgfc

OR MAYBE WE HAVE IT ALL WRONG.............WHO KNOWS??????????????
I'M DONE.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #129 (permalink)

Rene must have fallen on some hard times. Maybe that 00000000 post meant he doesn't have any money these days. I doubt he sat on the league fees for the year and just figured he'd pay up when the time came out of his account. I run a few leagues myself and always do it that way (although paying myself doesn't feel like I won anything since its already there)

No excuse for not stepping up and saying so but people handle adversity differently. I'm sure he has his reasons and isn't just dicking anyone on purpose.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:58 AM   #130 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Rene must have fallen on some hard times. Maybe that 00000000 post meant he doesn't have any money these days. I doubt he sat on the league fees for the year and just figured he'd pay up when the time came out of his account. I run a few leagues myself and always do it that way (although paying myself doesn't feel like I won anything since its already there)

No excuse for not stepping up and saying so but people handle adversity differently. I'm sure he has his reasons and isn't just dicking anyone on purpose.
That was my basic feeling initially, but I have received some PMs about past issues with him that I cannot just overlook. In the end it's only $25 or so that I am truly out, but my black list has also gained a new member. lol
Old 02-25-2009, 09:05 AM   #131 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

That 90.00 would have came in handy.....but its more about principal now then the money to me.

What can you do though.....
Old 02-25-2009, 09:22 AM   #132 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
That was my basic feeling initially, but I have received some PMs about past issues with him that I cannot just overlook. In the end it's only $25 or so that I am truly out, but my black list has also gained a new member. lol
I wasn't in on this but just looking over all the posts, everyone was scammed and this is no different than JL Cards taking everyones money at the last minute and then going out of business. This is internet fraud and punishable by law. He can be located by his IP address and people like this need to be stopped. If not he will keep on doing it until he gets caught and is sitting in prison wondering when someone is going to come fill his 0000000.

Sorry for the rant, but this kinda crap pisses me off. His 00000000 response and the Avatar change are a slap in the face to all. If it was my money I would do what I could to put him away.
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #133 (permalink)

I was on here the morning Tarzan made that post. Before he edited it he had put a paragraph up explaining the situation. Not sure why he changed it to 00000000.
In the paragraph he had said that basically his entire water piping system inside and outside of his house busted, and he was staying with friends or relatives until it got warm enough to fix it. It sounded like they were sinking alot of money into trying to get it fixed. He did mention he hoped to get everyone their money soon.
Not sure what to make of this situation. I had dealt with the guy before and he always came through. Hopefully he will straighten things out.
Best of luck to all the winners.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
I wasn't in on this but just looking over all the posts, everyone was scammed and this is no different than JL Cards taking everyones money at the last minute and then going out of business. This is internet fraud and punishable by law. He can be located by his IP address and people like this need to be stopped. If not he will keep on doing it until he gets caught and is sitting in prison wondering when someone is going to come fill his 0000000.

Sorry for the rant, but this kinda crap pisses me off. His 00000000 response and the Avatar change are a slap in the face to all. If it was my money I would do what I could to put him away.
No its a lot different the LRC taking everyones money knowing he was going bankrupt in another month. Don't think he planned for his pipes to crack. Also his avatar was changed long ago and has nothing to do with this situation. #@#@#@#@ happens to people all the time. All I know is I PAID $27. to be in his league and I'm not po'd in the least. I'd feel the same way if I had won the league. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until its proven otherwise. I don't think I'd ruin my reputation with people I've dealt with for the past 3 -4 years over a couple hundred dollars. If he ever comes back on he'll square up with people , if he doesn't then oh well, lesson learned and move on. This isn't Madoff and nobody lost their life savings or pension money. Get a grip. We all lost $27. to a person who fell on hard times, I leave bigger tips then that when I go out to eat. Let it go already, its done.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
No its a lot different the LRC taking everyones money knowing he was going bankrupt in another month. Don't think he planned for his pipes to crack. Also his avatar was changed long ago and has nothing to do with this situation. #@#@#@#@ happens to people all the time. All I know is I PAID $27. to be in his league and I'm not po'd in the least. I'd feel the same way if I had won the league. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until its proven otherwise. I don't think I'd ruin my reputation with people I've dealt with for the past 3 -4 years over a couple hundred dollars. If he ever comes back on he'll square up with people , if he doesn't then oh well, lesson learned and move on. This isn't Madoff and nobody lost their life savings or pension money. Get a grip. We all lost $27. to a person who fell on hard times, I leave bigger tips then that when I go out to eat. Let it go already, its done.
i just got to add something to that.....it might be only $27 to you, but what about if there was someone that squeezed out 27 hard earned dollars to join this break with the chance of winning. ok maybe that person didnt win, but what if they did??? maybe they cant say oh well, and move on. i know times are hard, but people he dont know should not have to pay for his problems...thats what family and friends are for, to help out when things go bad...and it might have been 27 bucks but it is still wrong no matter what amount it is. just my opinion....thanks, ill leave it at that.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #136 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

The problem with your arguement debo is that if you have trouble coming up with $27 to join a FF league, you probably shouldn't be in the FF league to begin with.

While I don't completely disagree with you, I agree to the fact that there is a principle about not screwing people over.

I'm not going to take a shot at TLJ because I believe he will pay everyone eventually. But BamBam you can't just dismiss the fact that people deserve to get their money that is due. There was an issue a while back about someone getting taken for $5 and everyone was up in arms about the principle of good dealings. How is this any different? It doesn't matter if its $5 or $500, people sent him the money in good faith and they should have their winnings returned to them.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #137 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
The problem with your arguement debo is that if you have trouble coming up with $27 to join a FF league, you probably shouldn't be in the FF league to begin with.

While I don't completely disagree with you, I agree to the fact that there is a principle about not screwing people over.

I'm not going to take a shot at TLJ because I believe he will pay everyone eventually. But BamBam you can't just dismiss the fact that people deserve to get their money that is due. There was an issue a while back about someone getting taken for $5 and everyone was up in arms about the principle of good dealings. How is this any different? It doesn't matter if its $5 or $500, people sent him the money in good faith and they should have their winnings returned to them.
This is all I was saying. I do have a grip. In the beginning of the post about JLR Cards everyone was saying how he fell on hard times, what a great guy he is, and how they were sure he will take care of everything and by the end those same people are ready to hang him.

Apparently the part about the pipes freezing was removed and replaced with 00000000. How am I supposed to know that unless, like now it is pointed out to me. I expressed my opinion based on what I read. I don't know the man and I am sure he is well liked by alot of people on this board by the sounds of it. Hopefully it works out.
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #138 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
If he has trouble coming up with $378 to cover his water expenses, he shouldn't be buying cards or playing in a $27 league either. It works both ways!!

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #139 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
If he has trouble coming up with $378 to cover his water expenses, he shouldn't be buying cards or playing in a $27 league either. It works both ways!!
Completely agree...and I think I stated that further down in the post. That wasn't a shot at debo, or those that agree with him, in the slightest.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #140 (permalink)

Thank God Marino can read a post and comprehend what he just read. Some of you guys are acting like TLJ collected the money last week and just disappeared. He started the leagues last August. I doubt he forsaw his pipes cracking in January and in case you don't know, it cost a hell of alot more then $378. to have them dug up and replaced. Just paying someone to come out with a backhoe and dig it out cost much more then that.

I'm not making excuses for the man, I'm just saying I can understand him not having the funds to square up right now IF that really happened. I'd take care of my family and home first and then make amends with the rest of you later. Should he have come on and explained that, yeah probably, but like I said, not everyone handles adversity the same way.

If you spent $27. "hard earned dollars" on fantasy football then maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities. If that $27. set you back that much, I can only hope some of you don't run into some tough times yourselves. You'll be in a cardboard box under a friggin bridge in no time.

If he really did scam everybody then I agree 100% he deserves all the ridicule you guys can dish out and even an ass whoppin but I'd like to think he wouldn't pull some shady #@#@#@#@ like that and is just having a rough patch. It happens when people don't live with mommy and daddy anymore.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #141 (permalink)

well i hope that is not to me...but anyway...he should have come on when it happend and said hey something came up and i want to know if i can use this money and replace it in lets say a month or two. but he did not. and just because one person said he wrote that about pipes and deleted it, dont make it fact. we dont know what really happened, now i just wanna say im not calling upsbroker06 a liar and saying that he was not on at 5:15 in the morning, im just saying..........and im glad i have not lived with my parents in over 15 years
Old 02-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #142 (permalink)

It seems that everyone has good points, and I can see both ends of it. I'm going to be pretty pissed if he runs off with all the money with no good reason. However, if he did in fact unfortunately have his pipes break then I agree that hehas good reason to be under hard times. BUT! He took the time to log on here and then changed his post. He could at least respond to one of the many PMs regarding the issue and that person could have let the rest of us know. If this person can't handle to take care of the simple responsibility of letting people who trusted he/she with their money, no matter how much, then they shouldn't have hosted the league in the first place. Simply stated, TLJ could have handled this better regardless.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
well i hope that is not to me...but anyway...he should have come on when it happend and said hey something came up and i want to know if i can use this money and replace it in lets say a month or two. but he did not. and just because one person said he wrote that about pipes and deleted it, dont make it fact. we dont know what really happened, now i just wanna say im not calling upsbroker06 a liar and saying that he was not on at 5:15 in the morning, im just saying..........and im glad i have not lived with my parents in over 15 years
Yeah seeing as how I work from 9 at night till 5 in the morning I am on pretty much every day at that time. But you can believe what you want Deboe. I could give two craps about it. I wasn't in the league. I was just trying to help some people out.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
Yeah seeing as how I work from 9 at night till 5 in the morning I am on pretty much every day at that time. But you can believe what you want Deboe. I could give two craps about it. I wasn't in the league. I was just trying to help some people out.

calm down bro, i said im not calling you a liar
Old 02-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
calm down bro, i said im not calling you a liar
I am calm , I was just stating that I am on during the evening and the morning because of my work schedule. Everyone has their own opinion or will have their own opinion about this situation. I don't know the guy personally, only through a couple of group breaks and transactions on this site. I have nothing to gain or lose by posting what I did. I saw it, know that only like 10 people are usually on at that time in the morning and spoke up.
Hopefully he comes through. I'm done posting on this,as I wasn't involved in the league.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #146 (permalink)

NOTHING LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE........................

IF TARZANLOVESJANE HAS ENOUGH TIME AND MONEY TO PLAY '09 FANTASY BASEBALL, MAYBE HE WILL WIN THE BASEBALL LEAGUE AND PAY BACK THE '08 FOOTBALL LEAGUE ......HMM......WOW, WHAT A GREAT IDEA.
AND NO SKULKING AROUND THE FORUM IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING ANYMORE!!!!!! UNLESS YOU NEED MY PAYPAL INFO.

YAH....I KNOW I SAID I WAS DONE WITH THIS..........
BUT I'M STILL PISSED!

Old 03-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #147 (permalink)

I appreciate the update and noticed he was at least logged in on March 11th.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #148 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

That was my electric bill paid for one month lol

Oh well
Old 04-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYDIRTGOD View Post
NOTHING LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE........................

IF TARZANLOVESJANE HAS ENOUGH TIME AND MONEY TO PLAY '09 FANTASY BASEBALL, MAYBE HE WILL WIN THE BASEBALL LEAGUE AND PAY BACK THE '08 FOOTBALL LEAGUE ......HMM......WOW, WHAT A GREAT IDEA.
AND NO SKULKING AROUND THE FORUM IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING ANYMORE!!!!!! UNLESS YOU NEED MY PAYPAL INFO.

YAH....I KNOW I SAID I WAS DONE WITH THIS..........
BUT I'M STILL PISSED!

Did I say SKULKING, I meant LURKING
Old 04-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #150 (permalink)

all i got to say is.....KARMA! it will bite him in the azz.