Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default help with trade offer

I am in a standard scoring league and we only start 2 running backs and I have Peterson and Mcfadden already as my starters with Hightower and Benson on the bench. We only start 2 wrs and 1 Te and my starting wrs are Miles Austin and Mike Williams (TB) and on the bench I have Boldin and Manningham and My Te's are Dustin Keller and Jared Cook.

The Trade I have been offered is Steve smith, Aaron Hernandez and James Starks for cedric Benson Mannigham and cook.

The other guy has Fitzgerald and S.Holmes at wr and Witten at TE...His Rbs are real weak with Spiller and Forte starting and Daniel thomas on the bench. ANy advice would be much appreciated
Mikegno5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Id take it. Steve Smith may be back this year and have a huge year if Newton keeps throwing to him and they create a good rapport together. You have Hightower to fill in and Starks did good last week as a just in case kind of guy
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'd wouldn't take it, this is apparently a very shallow league so only high end talent should be in your starting lineup. Benson and Manningham will put up way more consistent numbers than Smith and Starks, and Hernandez I think will be second fiddle to Gronkowski so he shouldn't start over Keller and at best it's a wash between those two. All I see this move doing is weakening your bench.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for the advice, and yes this is only a 10 team league so almost everybody has talent.
Mikegno5 is offline   Reply With Quote