Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #176 (permalink)

Good choices, Rob. Parker, I will take the following please!

Ray Rice Exquisite 3 Color RPA /75
Trent Richardson NT Patch Auto BGS 9/10 (still think the guy has something left in the tank )
Torrey Smith Quotables Auto

Thanks Parker!
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #177 (permalink)

Parker, I just noticed that in the OP it says this might be a keeper league for next year. I've never been in a keeper league before. I took Julian Edelman in the 16th round of our draft this year, so does that essentially mean I can keep him for next year and only give up a 16th round pick?
Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Parker, I just noticed that in the OP it says this might be a keeper league for next year. I've never been in a keeper league before. I took Julian Edelman in the 16th round of our draft this year, so does that essentially mean I can keep him for next year and only give up a 16th round pick?
Not sure how Parker will do it but believe normal way is whoever you keep is basically who you pick in the 1st round or if you keep 2 players those are your first two (draft)round pics. Well that's how my other league does it. I usally keep 2 players and so I wont get to draft pick until the 3rd round
robdijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #179 (permalink)

It would be awesome if all I had to give up in next year's draft is my 10th round draft pick (when I drafted Josh Gordon), but it makes more sense to lose your first two round draft picks.

As for my selections Parker, I will take the following:

EJ Manuel Inception RPA/75
Mikel LeShoure/Alex Green Dual NFL Logo Auto 1/1

Thanks again for everything Parker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdijohn View Post
Not sure how Parker will do it but believe normal way is whoever you keep is basically who you pick in the 1st round or if you keep 2 players those are your first two (draft)round pics. Well that's how my other league does it. I usally keep 2 players and so I wont get to draft pick until the 3rd round

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/bucnastdizzl/
Whodatiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #180 (permalink)

I picked up Doug Martin and Julio to give me options for the keeper part I hope it pays off. If we did do it where you give up the pick you drafted him would I lose my last pick because I got them on the waiver wire or where they were drafted.
efish44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #181 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to p.thomaston

Congrats to all the winners guys! I'll get the cards out ASAP. My wife and I are in the process of moving so I haven't been able to look completely at the thread but wanted y'all to know that I am getting the cards shipped out, looking forward to another successful year next year!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #182 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to p.thomaston

Also, I've got Rob's address. Please PM them to me for the other winners.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:35 PM   #183 (permalink)

Hey guys. I would like to first congratulate this year's winners! Great job this year

On that note, I know there has been some talk of what to do as far as Keeper rules. I had originally proposed the following but didn't get much feedback.

So here are my suggestions for Keeper Rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post
Here are my suggested keeper rules. They are the same rules that are being used in a different league I am in:

5 Keeper allowed Max

As many of the 5 Max keepers can be off the wavier wire

ANY Player drafted takes on those keeper rights

For Example, If I draft a RB in the first round and he gets hurt week 1, if i drop him and he is picked up, he can be kept for a first round pick and not a 12th

1st round pick --> Kept as a 1st round pick
2nd round pick --> Kept as a 2nd round pick
3rd-5th round pick --> Kept as a 3rd-5th round pick respectively

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick
If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick and a 5th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

6th round pick --> Kept as a 4th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick and a 6th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 5th round pick and a 6th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 4th round pick and 5th round pick and a 6th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

7th Round pick --> Kept as a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick and a 7th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 5th round pick and a 7th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 4th round pick and 5th round pick and a 7th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

8th round pick --> Kept as a 6th round pick
9th round pick --> Kept as a 7th round pick
10th round pick --> Kept as a 8th round pick
11th round pick --> Kept as a 9th round pick
12th round pick --> Kept as a 10th round pick
13th round pick --> Kept as a 11th round pick
14th round pick --> Kept as a 12th round pick
15th round pick --> Kept as a 13th round pick
16th round pick --> Kept as a 14th round pick
17th round pick --> Kept as a 15th round pick

ANYONE off the wavier and originally not drafted can be kept for a 12th round pick the following year
A couple of other suggestions for the offseason:

-We should be able to trade players/draft picks for other draft picks. For example, if I wanted to trade for Jamaal Charles so that I could keep him, I would trade say a 2nd round pick to Benny in exchange for Charles.

-For draft order, I suggested that it should be a standard draft (meaning no snake) and should be reverse REGULAR SEASON standings. I say Regular season because for those of us who didn't make the playoffs, we could have easily just benched all of our players and stopped checking in order to secure a higher pick. So I don't think those who continued checking should be penalized for doing so.

Anyways, those are my suggestions. I would love to hear some feedback on everything.

And Parker, if we did agree on being able to trade draft picks, I would keep track of all trades and post them here. I don't want to give you another thing to worry about while you are trying to move

Bucket: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cromartie3145/a/FSFT
cromartie3145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:01 AM   #184 (permalink)

Got the cards today from Parker. Thanks so much man! Love them!

Probably should have asked if this was the NT RPA haha I thought it was It's all good
Old 01-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #185 (permalink)

Thanks again Parker, and everyone else. Was a fun year. Look forward to next year
Old 01-06-2014, 10:05 PM   #186 (permalink)

Parker I'm going to beat you if I don't get my card soon!
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:28 PM   #187 (permalink)

received cards. Thanks again parker..

On a side note I assumed the newton/gabbert auto was numbered to 5 since it had the asterick next to it, lol... Forgot to put 2and2 together, 5 and a star..duh

10. Mrmike79- Cam Newton/Blaine Gabbert 5* Dual Auto RECEIVED

PS. maybe gabbert gets good next year,lol..

Last edited by robdijohn; 01-09-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #188 (permalink)

oh and very very nice packaging!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #189 (permalink)

Any feedback on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post

Hey guys. I would like to first congratulate this year's winners! Great job this year

On that note, I know there has been some talk of what to do as far as Keeper rules. I had originally proposed the following but didn't get much feedback.

So here are my suggestions for Keeper Rules:

ere are my suggested keeper rules. They are the same rules that are being used in a different league I am in:

5 Keeper allowed Max

As many of the 5 Max keepers can be off the wavier wire

ANY Player drafted takes on those keeper rights

For Example, If I draft a RB in the first round and he gets hurt week 1, if i drop him and he is picked up, he can be kept for a first round pick and not a 12th

1st round pick --> Kept as a 1st round pick
2nd round pick --> Kept as a 2nd round pick
3rd-5th round pick --> Kept as a 3rd-5th round pick respectively

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick
If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick and a 5th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

6th round pick --> Kept as a 4th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick and a 6th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 5th round pick and a 6th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 4th round pick and 5th round pick and a 6th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

7th Round pick --> Kept as a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 4th round pick and a 7th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 3rd round pick and 5th round pick and a 7th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

If want to keep a 4th round pick and 5th round pick and a 7th round pick --> You Lose a 3rd round pick and a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick

8th round pick --> Kept as a 6th round pick
9th round pick --> Kept as a 7th round pick
10th round pick --> Kept as a 8th round pick
11th round pick --> Kept as a 9th round pick
12th round pick --> Kept as a 10th round pick
13th round pick --> Kept as a 11th round pick
14th round pick --> Kept as a 12th round pick
15th round pick --> Kept as a 13th round pick
16th round pick --> Kept as a 14th round pick
17th round pick --> Kept as a 15th round pick

ANYONE off the wavier and originally not drafted can be kept for a 12th round pick the following year

A couple of other suggestions for the offseason:

-We should be able to trade players/draft picks for other draft picks. For example, if I wanted to trade for Jamaal Charles so that I could keep him, I would trade say a 2nd round pick to Benny in exchange for Charles.

-For draft order, I suggested that it should be a standard draft (meaning no snake) and should be reverse REGULAR SEASON standings. I say Regular season because for those of us who didn't make the playoffs, we could have easily just benched all of our players and stopped checking in order to secure a higher pick. So I don't think those who continued checking should be penalized for doing so.

Anyways, those are my suggestions. I would love to hear some feedback on everything.

And Parker, if we did agree on being able to trade draft picks, I would keep track of all trades and post them here. I don't want to give you another thing to worry about while you are trying to move

Bucket: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cromartie3145/a/FSFT
cromartie3145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #190 (permalink)

I'm assuming this keeper was killed? It's getting a little late now
Old 08-08-2014, 10:48 AM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitten View Post
I'm assuming this keeper was killed? It's getting a little late now
I believe your correct.... there's a few more spots if your interested where I just signed up to play. $50 buy in

High Stakes Money League Fantasy FB