Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I created a Fantasy Football iPhone App - Please let me know what you guys think!

Hi All,

I finally released Fantasy MVP - I know it's late in the season, but it's not over yet! It's designed for users who have multiple Yahoo! and ESPN leagues, or anyone who's tired of the yahoo and espn apps. Get all your scores in one easy to read list, no more switching between apps, and no ads. I'm usually busy on Sundays, so I just wanted one scoreboard for all my leagues, to see if I was ahead or behind.

Basketball support should be ready in 2-3 weeks. Add/Drop, News notifications and other features are planned. I want to build what users request, so please try it out and let me know what you think! Thanks!

ANDROID USERS: Fantasy MVP is iOS only for now. I want an Android version too! Right now we're a 2 person team (with only iOS experience), and it took us a while to get this out. I hope to get an Android version (or someone to help on Android) for next season, hopefully sooner. I know the demand is out there

iOS app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fant...A&ct=bocforums
mrHoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

To everyone who's tried the app, thanks! Any feedback or questions please contact me here or from in the app. Hope everyone's having a great week.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

Hey Folks! Fantasy MVP has been updated to include basketball! If you play on Yahoo or ESPN, try out the app. Thanks!