Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > COINS & CURRENCY BUY/SELL/TRADE

COINS & CURRENCY BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Coins, Currency, & Precious Metals Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Gold Ring FS

Unique white gold ring with a 1/10 carat diamond. Ring is stamped CTO 10k. These were given to management after 10 years of service in the late 70's early 80's. Ring weighs 6 grams. What makes this ring truly unique is that under the "M", it has a maple leaf, meaning that these were only given to Canadian employees and are VERY difficult to find. Since I have to put a price, I will say $1000 obo, but I am interested to hear your offers and rationale. Thank you.... I would also trade for gold coins.

I ship all my cards from my COMC account. It usually takes 3-5 business days for them to process before they ship. This means that it may take around 2 weeks for you to get your item. This is out of my control. If this is an issue for you, please do not agree to a deal.

Last edited by shortstopguy12; 07-15-2013 at 03:27 PM.
shortstopguy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

melt for your 10g at 10k is 172.39. there is a Ebay auction with a BIN for a non canadian ring for $249.00. Check Ebay canada maybe you can find one that sold recently?

Vintage 10K Solid White Gold Solid Yellow Gold McDonald's Ring Clear Diamond | eBay
JJ53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

I can't find the Canadian version... I have looked for a long time... I am not sure if I can get over melt for this due to its significance. Might have to find a McDonald's collector. At the very least, there is melt price, plus the small diamond
I ship all my cards from my COMC account. It usually takes 3-5 business days for them to process before they ship. This means that it may take around 2 weeks for you to get your item. This is out of my control. If this is an issue for you, please do not agree to a deal.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bad news... Took it in to weigh it and it is only 6 grams.. I will edit the original post
Old 07-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ53 View Post
melt for your 10g at 10k is 172.39. there is a Ebay auction with a BIN for a non canadian ring for $249.00. Check Ebay canada maybe you can find one that sold recently?

Vintage 10K Solid White Gold Solid Yellow Gold McDonald's Ring Clear Diamond | eBay
I can't believe that it is worth so little
Old 07-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

So what ami looking at here... Like $90 in gold and a small amount for the diamond??? Might be better to find a McDonald's collector