Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > COINS & CURRENCY

COINS & CURRENCY Post your coins, currency, & precious metals hobby talk here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
Pejarox7620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 5,830
Default

If this ever goes through i would like in for the Big Panda buy! PM ME if we get enough people
__________________
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q229/Pejarox7620s_Collection/
Looking For: Drew Brees/Raimel Tapia/Joey Gallo
Current Open Group Breaks: All Full, Any requests?
Bio: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/get-know-your-group-break-hosts/730763-pejarox7620.html
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,506
Default

Id host this if anyone wants to do it(id be in to buy whatever)
or pm me
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
superynaldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Posts: 4,783
Default

Pandas, PAMPS, and ASES!!!
__________________
superynaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
EdgarM4HOF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cali
Posts: 207
Default

I would be in as well ... If someone is motivated enough to organize this
__________________
***WTTF/WTB gold and silver***

My FT/FS & PC pics: http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/EdgarM4HOF/library/
EdgarM4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarM4HOF View Post
I would be in as well ... If someone is motivated enough to organize this
I have access to all kinds of different deals all the time
its just finding enuf people wanting the same thing when its available
ase's are always available(bought 15 tubes right before the rally the other day for a steal)
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
EdgarM4HOF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cali
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
I have access to all kinds of different deals all the time
its just finding enuf people wanting the same thing when its available
ase's are always available(bought 15 tubes right before the rally the other day for a steal)
My preference would be ASE's, but open to other ideas as well.
__________________
***WTTF/WTB gold and silver***

My FT/FS & PC pics: http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/EdgarM4HOF/library/
EdgarM4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
Texans81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,458
Send a message via MSN to Texans81 Send a message via Yahoo to Texans81
Default

sounds like we've got several people interested. I'm talking with smackvay right now and either he or I will probably organize the first one. we'll have to figure out what we are going to get...either all one product or mix it up some and then put up a thread and see who wants what. stay tuned!
__________________
Texans81's comic book giveaways thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/674983-texans81s-comic-giveaways.html#post6788137
Texans81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,506
Default

im going to unvolunteer on this idea as its already turning into a hassle
Just food for thought, everything isn't about money. Just because someone says they will help out and organize a group buy(which takes hours to do and package everything) doesn't mean they are trying to make money. A lot of people don't have a solid place to get good deals on stuff and that's one thing I do have. When you join a group buy the numbers are out in public for everyone to see whats going on.
However, if someone else wants to step up I will join in it and make a large purchase
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Texans81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,458
Send a message via MSN to Texans81 Send a message via Yahoo to Texans81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
im going to unvolunteer on this idea as its already turning into a hassle
Just food for thought, everything isn't about money. Just because someone says they will help out and organize a group buy(which takes hours to do and package everything) doesn't mean they are trying to make money. A lot of people don't have a solid place to get good deals on stuff and that's one thing I do have. When you join a group buy the numbers are out in public for everyone to see whats going on.
However, if someone else wants to step up I will join in it and make a large purchase
all good man. I'll probably end up organizing one here in the next few weeks. I've got a bunch of cards I'm going to be getting up on ebay so I'll have decent funds to throw around. so everybody start getting your green stuff ready to turn into some silver
__________________
Texans81's comic book giveaways thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/674983-texans81s-comic-giveaways.html#post6788137
Texans81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
superynaldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Posts: 4,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans81 View Post
all good man. I'll probably end up organizing one here in the next few weeks. I've got a bunch of cards I'm going to be getting up on ebay so I'll have decent funds to throw around. so everybody start getting your green stuff ready to turn into some silver
Awesome!!!
__________________
superynaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
blake03svtf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 2,575
Default

I'll be in for a coin or 2 if there is no minimum. Baby on the way so can't commit to too much for the time being.
__________________
blake03svtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:38 AM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
CP3toOKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: OK
Posts: 3,778
Default

I see you guys got the shipping quotas out, but what if we have large heavy orders that are awkward to ship and might end up costing way more than what the site offers (due to their corp disc)? Also including insurance on the packages if it got stolen or lost. The perception from the public is that the seller buys it to protect himself, but more than likely we would be purchasing the insurance individually per basis order.
__________________
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
Texans81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,458
Send a message via MSN to Texans81 Send a message via Yahoo to Texans81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
I see you guys got the shipping quotas out, but what if we have large heavy orders that are awkward to ship and might end up costing way more than what the site offers (due to their corp disc)? Also including insurance on the packages if it got stolen or lost. The perception from the public is that the seller buys it to protect himself, but more than likely we would be purchasing the insurance individually per basis order.
if your order is that large you will probably be getting enough stuff to get the $1500+ discount on your own I'd imagine
__________________
Texans81's comic book giveaways thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/674983-texans81s-comic-giveaways.html#post6788137
Texans81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.