Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   COMIC BUY/SELL/TRADE (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comic-buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Deadly Class #1 - Image Comics - Rick Remeder Grading Order (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comic-buy-sell-trade/606635-deadly-class-1-image-comics-rick-remeder-grading-order.html)

IndySportsCards 10-29-2013 08:43 AM

Deadly Class #1 - Image Comics - Rick Remeder Grading Order

It's 1987. Marcus Lopez hates school. His grades suck. He has no money. The jocks are hassling his friends. He can't focus in class, thanks to his mind constantly drifting to the stunning girl in the front row and the Dag Nasty show he has tickets to. But the jocks are the children of Joseph Stalin's top assassin, the teachers are members of an ancient league of assassins, the class he's failing is 'Dismemberment 101,' and his crush, a member of the most notorious crime syndicate in Japan, has a double-digit body count. Welcome to the most brutal high school on Earth, where the world's top crime families send the next generation of assassins to be trained. Murder is an art. Killing is a craft. At King's Dominion High School for the Deadly Arts, the dagger in your back isn't always metaphorical, nor is your fellow classmates' poison. Join writer RICK REMENDER with rising star WESLEY CRAIG (Batman) and legendary colorist LEE LOUGHRIDGE (Fear Agent) to reminisce about the mid-1980s underground through the eyes of the most damaged and dangerous teenagers on Earth. (W) Rick Remender (A/CA) Wesley Craig, Lee Loughridge

[url=https://postimg.org/image/xm7571pc9/][img]https://s20.postimg.org/xm7571pc9/Deadly_Class_Cover_B_72dpi.jpg[/img][/url]
[B]VARIANT PRICE:[/B] $75
[b]FAST TRACK GRADING:[/B] +$10
[B]PAYMENT DUE:[/B] ASAP
* Plus 3.9% paypal fees - covers book, modern grading & shipping. If you want it back faster, add fast track service.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Guaranteed 9.8 Order![/COLOR][/B]

International Contact me for Additional shipping costs

[B]HOW THIS WORKS:[/B]
For anyone new to our little grading club. As payments come in, your slot is marked paid and a number is attached to your slot from 1 to the total number of books. So if you pay first, you get the first slot, which will be book serial numbered 001 on the order. All CGC books are serial numbered once they get into their system ending in 001 to how many get sent in total - If you were in the 1st slot, you will receive book 001 for that slot, second slot, book 002, and so on. You'll also get whatever that particular slot grades in at. I do my very best to only send 9.8 candidates in, but make no guarantees on grades.

[B][COLOR="red"]============================================[/COLOR]
GRADING ORDERS - TAKING ORDERS : [COLOR="Red"]OPEN[/COLOR]
[COLOR="red"]============================================[/COLOR][/b]
[B]BO MEMBER:[/B] MCDUCK71
[B]SERIAL:[/B]
[B]GRADE:[/B]
[B]INVOICE:[/B] [B][COLOR="GREEN"]PAID[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="red"][b]================================[/b][/COLOR]
[B]BO MEMBER:[/B] SANRY2
[B]INVOICE:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]SENT[/COLOR][/B]
[B]BO MEMBER:[/B] BERYLIUM
[B]BO MEMBER:[/B] RCUELLO
[B]BO MEMBER:[/B] ENYOUARTIST
[B]INVOICE:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/B]
[B]BO MEMBER:[/B] VTGMSC

IndySportsCards 01-08-2014 01:52 PM

If you missed Black Science, don't miss this one!

IndySportsCards 07-21-2016 02:55 PM

[URL="http://deadline.com/2016/07/deadly-class-comic-tv-series-joe-anthony-russo-rick-remender-1201790094/"]Deadly Class picked up by Russo Brothers![/URL]

I still think I have some #1's of this, will check and if so, will offer a new grading order on these puppies for you guys. Stay tuned...

globalsandlin 07-21-2016 03:13 PM

Cool...I'm interested

lklopfenstein 07-21-2016 03:56 PM

Interested

rcuello 07-21-2016 04:19 PM

nice how you catch these shows and you remember comics from way back that you offered :)! that was a real sleeper. :)

IndySportsCards 07-21-2016 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=rcuello;11171498]nice how you catch these shows and you remember comics from way back that you offered :)! that was a real sleeper. :)[/QUOTE]

I had faith in it as I still have some minty fresh 9.8's sitting in my back issue boxes. :) 80's Retro vibe with Remender writing it, had hit written all over it just took others a while to catch on.

mcduck71 07-22-2016 09:28 AM

I'm down for one of these variants thx

sanry2 07-22-2016 11:48 AM

I'll take one please

mcduck71 07-22-2016 05:23 PM

Just sent payment. Thx

berylium 07-22-2016 06:28 PM

I'm in for one

vtgmsc 07-22-2016 08:54 PM

I'll take one....

fast track please, thanks! Mike

rcuello 07-22-2016 09:13 PM

In for 1. No fast track.

Do you have any of the #13 Black ?

IndySportsCards 07-22-2016 09:18 PM

[QUOTE=rcuello;11177615]In for 1. No fast track.

Do you have any of the #13 Black ?[/QUOTE]

Deadly Class #13? Black, meaning black cover? not sure what you're talking aobut.

rcuello 07-22-2016 09:20 PM

put me in for 1 # 1 no fast track

also, do you have any issues of the black cover ? # 13

rcuello 07-22-2016 09:23 PM

have to try and find the hard ones 1st. :)

enyouartist 07-23-2016 04:11 PM

I'll take one Indy. No fast track

vtgmsc 07-23-2016 07:17 PM

No fast track please....

Indy,

Sorry, please change mine to "No fast track", my bad, thanks! Mike