Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

ComicBookJunkie Post your comic hobby talk here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Do Not Do Business with comicsupply.com

Do not deal with this online store...they've held my order since 4/7/2012.

This was my order:

1 x 100 Regular Archives and Full Backs
1 x CGC Comic Box
1 x Microchamber Archival Paper (100)
1 x BCW Comic Bags - 100 Current
1 x BCW Backing Boards - 100 Current

I've contacted them 5 times via their website and 1 time on the phone. Now every time I call them it goes to voice mail.

They have given me the run around saying the Regular Archives are hard to get and they are waiting on their supply to come in from E.Gerber.

I've been told 3 times they finally have their supply in and my order will ship that day or very soon...well 3 1/2 months later I still don't have the order.

I contacted E.Gerber and they told me there is no problem getting the regular archives and there has never been a shortage on them.

I'm opening up a dispute with my CC as this is ridiculous and their customer service has been very unprofessional regarding communication and also trying to remedy the situation. It seems like they do not care and I will bot promote their business in the comic forums.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John91C View Post
Do not deal with this online store...they've held my order since 4/7/2012.

This was my order:

1 x 100 Regular Archives and Full Backs
1 x CGC Comic Box
1 x Microchamber Archival Paper (100)
1 x BCW Comic Bags - 100 Current
1 x BCW Backing Boards - 100 Current

I've contacted them 5 times via their website and 1 time on the phone. Now every time I call them it goes to voice mail.

They have given me the run around saying the Regular Archives are hard to get and they are waiting on their supply to come in from E.Gerber.

I've been told 3 times they finally have their supply in and my order will ship that day or very soon...well 3 1/2 months later I still don't have the order.

I contacted E.Gerber and they told me there is no problem getting the regular archives and there has never been a shortage on them.

I'm opening up a dispute with my CC as this is ridiculous and their customer service has been very unprofessional regarding communication and also trying to remedy the situation. It seems like they do not care and I will bot promote their business in the comic forums.

Not sure what is going on there TBH. Had an issue as well with them
Made a thread about it as well

Visa doesn't mess around

and I just noticed you posted while I write this lol

I have never had an issue with them, TBH,but email them directly tell them your issue, refer my name as someone you know whom had an issue as well, Robert hardy and that you are filing a claim with your CCcompany

I like buying from them,but if their service is going to tank then I will keep buying directly from E-Gerber
Old 07-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just picked up my short box, 100 bags and board at my LCS. It was all under 30, and I didn't have to wait. On the other hand, I am going to need more binders and pages for cards here soon, and I will be spending enough to warrant getting them online.

I will try and avoid that site, when I do get some supplies online.
TheBigAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

I think that would be a good idea until they get whatever is going on,sorted out.

Anyone can go to the E.Gerber site, get product codes and call them and place an order. you give your CC over the phone, awkward,but my order was on my doorstep in 72 hours. 200 Mylites2. I didn't save anything because of my order size, shipping got me,but I think a person spending 400-500.00 would save a minimum of 100
the M2 Moderns were 4.00 cheaper per pack and had I purchased 1000,shipping would have been the same and saved me,after the bulk order discount, 127.00

Give it a try
Old 07-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Russel contacted me today concerning my order I sent back.
I do not know your name or order number,but I cut and pasted the above post you made in my reply to him . Maybe he will get it resolved.
Good luck