Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Comics

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

ComicBookJunkie Post your comic hobby talk here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 07:18 AM   #201 (permalink)

buyer still hasnt escalated the claim , im guessing he may have backed off ? becasue i told him i knew what he was up to. wondering if ebay will just close the case and put the funds back in my account if he dont respond.
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #202 (permalink)

people are underselling the hell outta these on amazon

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: NECA Django Unchained "Django" 8" Action Figure, Series 1

does anyone think i should still hold on to mine, or should i just dump mine out and settle for less than $300
ratherunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherunique View Post
people are underselling the hell outta these on amazon

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: NECA Django Unchained "Django" 8" Action Figure, Series 1

does anyone think i should still hold on to mine, or should i just dump mine out and settle for less than $300
wow , not sure. i still say these are highly collectible. theres gotta be some other options besides ebay . but if you can get in between 200 and 300 for it i say just go for it especialy if you need the money . your still looking at a nice profit .

also looks like the jerk hasnt escalated the case on ebay becasue he just sold the stephen figure. cant say for sure if its the same one i sold him . but it probably is . so im guessing ebay will just close the case and remove the hold on my money if he doesnt respond in time ? im guessing hes just being a bigger jerk and making me wait for my money .
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
wow , not sure. i still say these are highly collectible. theres gotta be some other options besides ebay . but if you can get in between 200 and 300 for it i say just go for it especialy if you need the money . your still looking at a nice profit .

also looks like the jerk hasnt escalated the case on ebay becasue he just sold the stephen figure. cant say for sure if its the same one i sold him . but it probably is . so im guessing ebay will just close the case and remove the hold on my money if he doesnt respond in time ? im guessing hes just being a bigger jerk and making me wait for my money .
buyers can be the biggest pricks on ebay
Old 02-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherunique View Post
buyers can be the biggest pricks on ebay
because they know they have the upper hand , day 4 now of the open case and still no word on anything .
Old 02-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #206 (permalink)

How does it cost to have a figure graded by the afa?
Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #207 (permalink)

ok so almost 7 days later he responds. tells me he hasnt re sold any of the figures and wants to send both back . but he has only opened up a case for one of them ? i dont get it ? so i escalated it . ebay is supposed to get back to me in 72 hours. i hate these things ........ so now i got to wait. ebay has already re imbursed me for the fees attached to the stephen figure. "because of the illegal listing" i have a bad feeling about this. i think im gonna lose . i already told ebay i have emails that would help support my claim . they never got back to me .......
Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
ok so almost 7 days later he responds. tells me he hasnt re sold any of the figures and wants to send both back . but he has only opened up a case for one of them ? i dont get it ? so i escalated it . ebay is supposed to get back to me in 72 hours. i hate these things ........ so now i got to wait. ebay has already re imbursed me for the fees attached to the stephen figure. "because of the illegal listing" i have a bad feeling about this. i think im gonna lose . i already told ebay i have emails that would help support my claim . they never got back to me .......
geez it's like a curse with these figures. i have mine listed on amazon, but there's a bunch people dumping em for under 200, so mine will probably never see the light of day. at this point i'm contemplating having mine graded since i'm pretty much outta options.

i guess this is what we get for tryin to sell slave toys lol
Old 02-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #209 (permalink)

i had a bad feeling about the deal as soon as the buyer emailed me as soon as the deal was done with........... asking for the upc numbers on the boxes .
Old 02-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #210 (permalink)

ebay has decided in his favor , and he also just opened up a case for the django figure............ wow ....

claims the figures are fake ? what the hell is he talking about ??

Last edited by mma138; 02-06-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
ebay has decided in his favor , and he also just opened up a case for the django figure............ wow ....

claims the figures are fake ? what the hell is he talking about ??
Smh. And how exactly is he gonna prove they are fake?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #212 (permalink)

dont matter , ebay just takes the buyers side for whatever reason they have i guess.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #213 (permalink)

got the first figure back today . its the stephen figure. but not the same one i sent him . the seals are all intact . no sign of the seal being removed and taped back. i know for sure its not the one i sent him because this one has two seals on the top and one on the bottom. the one i sent him just had one seal on the top and bottom and this one has a plastic hook on it. you know the ones that are used so that they can hang on display at stores. also the box is damaged. the box i sent him was mint. so im guessing he sold mine and returned to me the one he couldnt sell . ebay told me to file a report with the local police and they would then take it from there .
Old 02-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #214 (permalink)

she said more then likely they wont do the report . but all i have to do is let ebay know where i went and they will call that police office location to confirm i made the attempt.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
she said more then likely they wont do the report . but all i have to do is let ebay know where i went and they will call that police office location to confirm i made the attempt.
Is that not mail fraud?
Old 02-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizz View Post
Is that not mail fraud?
yes it is, but she told me they gave her a hard time about filing a report on her stolen car so more then likely they wont even bother with me. ebay just needs proof i made the attempt.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #217 (permalink)

ok so ebay finaly closed the case yesterday . after doing all i was told by ebay they still decided in his favor. i dont understand this . it makes zero sense . he stuck to his claim that the figures didnt come with certificates of authenticity . so ebay just blindly takes the sellers side ........ so after going through all the trouble of getting a police report ........ i still end up losing out. this just makes me not want to sell anymore. i mean realy ? all the seller has to do is come up with some lame excuse and they will win all the time . what was his real reason for returning them to me ? i will never know.

all i know is he didnt send me back the same figures i sent him . so im guessing he sent me back his damaged ones and sold my mint ones ........... just great ....
Old 03-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #218 (permalink)

wow...sorry for the crappy way this was handled! One thing I know is Ebay rarely sides with the sellers...it's a buyers paradise. Selling on ebay has become way too risky with high end items!