Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   ComicBookJunkie (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/)
-   -   Who's your least favorite Superhero? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/440961-whos-your-least-favorite-superhero.html)

mavsfan 01-27-2013 05:24 PM

Who's your least favorite Superhero?

Just curious as to who people don't like in the superhero world. I for one am not really a fan of the Fantastic Four and Aquaman haha. What about you guys?

sdoug76 01-27-2013 05:34 PM

Superman........

mavsfan 01-27-2013 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=sdoug76;4122624]Superman........[/QUOTE]

Not really a fan of his either lol

jeffmagley 01-27-2013 11:50 PM

How can you not like Supes? Is it because he only has one weakness?

jeffmagley 01-27-2013 11:51 PM

I personally don't like The Hulk Comic books. I liked him in the Avengers but after the whole not transforming back into Bruce Banner I just don't see the point.

jasonadkins 01-27-2013 11:53 PM

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0kvdi3GGA0]Mas Inútil que aquaman - YouTube[/url]

sdoug76 01-27-2013 11:54 PM

[QUOTE=jeffmagley;4125905]How can you not like Supes? Is it because he only has one weakness?[/QUOTE]

Truth I haven't read the book since Doomsday. Just to puppy dogs and teddy bears for me. Way to boy scout for my liking.

chalado 01-28-2013 12:13 AM

Superman here too...hopefully Snyder can breathe some life into this franchise.

Gibberish 01-28-2013 02:10 AM

The issue with superman, and I hear this same crap at the shop, is most of you (or so I am assuming for the benefit of this rant/POV)do not know the real superman, only this pseud-omnipotent deity that has been in print since the early 80's

Superman, to me, was the Superman of the 1940's
Superman could fly, had Xray vision and was a patriot to the United states 1st and the world second.
Superman would fight and could handle several henchmen at once,but wasn't powerful enough to destroy a city. He wasn;t powerful enough to single handedly end a war, to single handedly lift the golden gate bridge and fly with it....No
Superman of the 40;s was a superhero but much like Spiderman in his feats of strength....that is the good superman, the realistic superhero and the Superman I think of when people ask me who is my favorite.

Todays superman has the powers of the Beyonder. He has the ability to do anything.
Superman is so powerful he could fly back in time and create an alternate reality where no kryptonite exists......this is the retarded superman.

Superman Returns, the last superman movie, that was my Superman until the end. When he lifted that entire landmass,then he was the modern day superman from print...up until that point,yah, he was the superman of hte 40;s,the good superman and one of my Favorite heroes ;)

But the worse super hero would be Booster Gold...period. Booster gold was like a lame TOny Stark without all of the emotional baggage.

kyleg40 01-28-2013 02:14 AM

I never really cared for The Hulk and honestly Wolverine.. I know I know..But he's been commercialized too much..Maybe savage will take it differently

Gibberish 01-28-2013 02:18 AM

[QUOTE=kyleg40;4126550]I never really cared for The Hulk and honestly Wolverine.. I know I know..But he's been commercialized too much..Maybe savage will take it differently[/QUOTE]

The hulk is one of the TRUE Anti-heroes, that has seen little modern tainting.

The Hulk of the 60's is pretty much the same Hulk of the 00's

The only time i disliked Hulk was when they made Mr.Grey and made hulk intelligent and all of that hoo-ha.

Hulk smash, Hulk get mad, Hulk get stronger, nothing short of the full might of an entire planet can stop the Hulk, Hulk just wants to be left alone....I love the hulk :)

Critter 01-28-2013 08:42 AM

[QUOTE] The issue with superman, and I hear this same crap at the shop, is most of you (or so I am assuming for the benefit of this rant/POV)do not know the real superman, only this pseud-omnipotent deity that has been in print since the early 80's

Superman, to me, was the Superman of the 1940's Superman could fly, had Xray vision and was a patriot to the United states 1st and the world second. Superman would fight and could handle several henchmen at once,but wasn't powerful enough to destroy a city. He wasn;t powerful enough to single handedly end a war, to single handedly lift the golden gate bridge and fly with it....No Superman of the 40;s was a superhero but much like Spiderman in his feats of strength....that is the good superman, the realistic superhero and the Superman I think of when people ask me who is my favorite.

Todays superman has the powers of the Beyonder. He has the ability to do anything. Superman is so powerful he could fly back in time and create an alternate reality where no kryptonite exists......this is the retarded superman.

Superman Returns, the last superman movie, that was my Superman until the end. When he lifted that entire landmass,then he was the modern day superman from print...up until that point,yah, he was the superman of hte 40;s,the good superman and one of my Favorite heroes [/QUOTE]

Well put... classic Superman will always be my favorite.

Zerokruel 01-28-2013 10:47 AM

I was never a DC fan, so probably not fair for me to pick a DC character. I'd probably pick Mr. Fantastic or Thing. Never a fan of either Superhero really.

IndySportsCards 01-28-2013 10:55 AM

I don't like Thor. He lacks good manners and his personal hygiene is atrocious. He smells like a dead whale that's been washed up on the beach for three weeks rotting under the summer sun. Plus, he talks funny. Not a fan of the Thor.

pinggoy73 01-28-2013 12:07 PM

Well indy, stop smelling you thor comics. Read it... Lol

ratherunique 01-28-2013 12:10 PM

i used to be a big x-men geek back during the claremont days. after he left and the 90's era took over, i could care less about them

zachtruitt 01-28-2013 01:21 PM

Hickman has shown me the unlimited potential of the Fantastic Four in his recent runs.

My least favorite would have to be Iron Man. Man in a cool armored suit never did it for me.

LBSB333 01-28-2013 01:52 PM

I'm gonna go with Wonder Man. I never liked the costume or background story on that guy. The name alone sounds pretty lame...

Bozzy 01-28-2013 03:57 PM

I'm gonna say cyclops recently he has become annoying, he used to be cool :/ sigh.

hxcdavidjones 01-28-2013 04:05 PM

Powdered toast man.

oldgoldy97 01-28-2013 04:22 PM

[QUOTE=Bozzy;4129154]I'm gonna say cyclops recently he has become annoying, he used to be cool :/ sigh.[/QUOTE]

Marvel needs to blow that entire x universe up and start fresh.