Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Comics

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

ComicBookJunkie Post your comic hobby talk here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Carrbeaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,075
Default Mailday: With video (Nowhere men, Young Avengers, Spawn Spidey Cover, Deadpool)

Figured I would do a mail day video.

Mail Day-Comics Nowhere men, Deadpool and more - YouTube
__________________
If you ask me what is the least I will take, then I am going to respond with, "What is the most you are willing to pay?"
Carrbeaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
George19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,742
Default

Great video...I am glad I started a trend here in this section with video breaks

But you needed to record it from the beginning when you are opening the box, so we can see along with you the condition of the books and to hear your reaction if they are messed up

G
George19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Carrbeaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George19 View Post
Great video...I am glad I started a trend here in this section with video breaks

But you needed to record it from the beginning when you are opening the box, so we can see along with you the condition of the books and to hear your reaction if they are messed up

G
I have been so fortunate with midtown so far, but they have been stellar.

I am nervous today cause I ordered 3 Quesada SS #1 variants for $50 each and they better come shipped well.
__________________
If you ask me what is the least I will take, then I am going to respond with, "What is the most you are willing to pay?"
Carrbeaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
George19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrbeaz View Post
I have been so fortunate with midtown so far, but they have been stellar.

I am nervous today cause I ordered 3 Quesada SS #1 variants for $50 each and they better come shipped well.
Let's make it nerve-wrecking together then and record it and post it from the moment you start slicing that tape

G
George19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
skel1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,156
Default

i just got 15 comics in from midtown 14 are damaged. Sending them back.
skel1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Carrbeaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George19 View Post
Let's make it nerve-wrecking together then and record it and post it from the moment you start slicing that tape

G
lol deal. I also have 3 bubble variant NWM #1 1st prints coming from the UK either tomorrow or Monday, I will open them live too
__________________
If you ask me what is the least I will take, then I am going to respond with, "What is the most you are willing to pay?"
Carrbeaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
pinggoy73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: florida
Posts: 230
Default

Same here man. Asm 700 got me jooked.. I joined this forum for the sports card purpose. Now im a comic junkie.
pinggoy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.