Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Comics

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

ComicBookJunkie Post your comic hobby talk here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Limited Time only. Gallery is currently running until the weekend..PP Original Art

Hi all, I just purchased a PP #9 Original art and would like to share it to this forum.

There are still some on the emailed list of my friend that's left for I cant afford them anymore.

Just to let you know he has an ongoing show/gallery until this Sunday so availability may be gone right away.

OA ranges from $250-$1000+ (+shipping)

PM me if interested. Let me know your price range so I could send you the list available on that range.

Some of the sample availability is PP 7 pg 1 and PP 9 last page

Once again just to remind it is on an ONGOING show so just keep that in mind when it comes to availability. Thanks
bigboytoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboytoys View Post
Hi all, I just purchased a PP #9 Original art and would like to share it to this forum.

There are still some on the emailed list of my friend that's left for I cant afford them anymore.

Just to let you know he has an ongoing show/gallery until this Sunday so availability may be gone right away.

OA ranges from $250-$1000+ (+shipping)

PM me if interested. Let me know your price range so I could send you the list available on that range.

Some of the sample availability is PP 7 pg 1 and PP 9 last page

Once again just to remind it is on an ONGOING show so just keep that in mind when it comes to availability. Thanks
This really isn't a 'private' show kinda thing.. I have seen the page that is selling the OA to PP across multiple issues. No need to be clandestine about it.

Always buying Iron Man 55, Captain Marvel 33, Avengers Annual #7, Various other Bronze Age Thanos appearances.
Carrbeaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrbeaz View Post
This really isn't a 'private' show kinda thing.. I have seen the page that is selling the OA to PP across multiple issues. No need to be clandestine about it.

Oh I didn't know that it wasn't private. That's why I wasn't naming it.

But thanks for the heads-up man
Old 02-28-2013, 12:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboytoys View Post
Oh I didn't know that it wasn't private. That's why I wasn't naming it.

But thanks for the heads-up man
We try to be open about things here so our community well give back to each other, if people start keeping too much sheltered then you will see less and less of people sharing information.

That being said I do understand there are people who just creep here to make a quick buck, but in the long run they will slip and fall because staying ahead in of the game when it comes to prospecting comics can be challenging when you don't have a death to a significant character every couple months lol.

And this is no way being critical of you in particular, just wanted people to know.

I am sure I have a lot of people ticked off at me for talking about pressing techniques in an open forum. I think info like that should be available to everyone.

Always buying Iron Man 55, Captain Marvel 33, Avengers Annual #7, Various other Bronze Age Thanos appearances.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
We try to be open about things here so our community well give back to each other, if people start keeping too much sheltered then you will see less and less of people sharing information.

That being said I do understand there are people who just creep here to make a quick buck, but in the long run they will slip and fall because staying ahead in of the game when it comes to prospecting comics can be challenging when you don't have a death to a significant character every couple months lol.

And this is no way being critical of you in particular, just wanted people to know.

I am sure I have a lot of people ticked off at me for talking about pressing techniques in an open forum. I think info like that should be available to everyone.

no worries. I do understand what you mean. I do my best to share to the forums if I think there is a prospect or whatsoever on my mind. I just feel bad for some really good members here who always share but get left out on things.

So for this particular one I decided to keep it private for now.

It's just that it's almost the same people sharing and sharing every time and they are the ones who get left out at times.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

You should write up a tutorial on proper pressing and have it stickied here. If the pro "pressers" dont like it, they can suck it. If I am ever able to afford a press, I would love to learn how to do it right.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigsUT View Post
You should write up a tutorial on proper pressing and have it stickied here. If the pro "pressers" dont like it, they can suck it. If I am ever able to afford a press, I would love to learn how to do it right.
I was going to actually do a blog on it and do youtube tutorial videos... I have a few comics I pressed in for grading now just to test myself to make sure I can do it right (which I know I can) just proving it to myself.