Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Comics

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

ComicBookJunkie Post your comic hobby talk here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronchua View Post
I paid for 36 by ordering 7 times. Not sure if the orders will go through.
Maybe they canceled some of aaronchua's order, cause they have both still up today. Ordered both thanks for the post, appreciate it. I believe it's a small operation there, like one person who processes orders so they will likely know you are trying to game the ordering. I have purchased through Oni before. They will send you great copies, in bag and board in box. I received my previous order in about 8 days.
DNOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #52 (permalink)

good lookin out carr

guys, we have great community here. this is the kinda negativity we don't need
ratherunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #53 (permalink)

Gah!

It shows them but says unavailable when I try to buy them
Madrizzle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

gone again lol. Gess im not meant to have one
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherunique View Post
good lookin out carr

guys, we have great community here. this is the kinda negativity we don't need

I agree. Thats why I didn't appreciate beng called a douchebag.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNOC View Post
Maybe they canceled some of aaronchua's order, cause they have both still up today.
That's a pretty good hypothesis.

Always buying Iron Man 55, Captain Marvel 33, Avengers Annual #7, Various other Bronze Age Thanos appearances.
Carrbeaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #57 (permalink)

Refresh button is your friend, they must be going through the orders just now as they keep popping up and going as they got rid of people ordering more than 2...
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #58 (permalink)

Yes i was just getting one of each...then it said blood issue sold out. B&w still available for the moment.
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
no they are sold out. Check before you post.
I did, and that's why I posted.

Quote:
im the douche bag here??? And obviosly I was not referring to the sketch variants as anyone with half a brain would see that still had those. Not the ones I wanted. But Im the one that went in and did 8 seperate orders to buy all the ECC helheim variants. Yep that was me, Im such a huge D-Bag. Get over yourself...
Next time I promise I'll use half a brain before I post. I don't want to get you all cranky again.

Quote:
gone again lol. Gess im not meant to have one
Oh wait, you mean the ECCC Variant WAS available?

Sorry for the added negativity, but I'm not going to sit back while I'm being insulted.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Any particular reason you'r cyber stalking me? I did NOT insult you and if you think I did, then you are about as smart as you think I said you were. Which proves your own point and makes you look even less intelligent if that is even possible. So seriously... Stop being a tool and enjoy being a Blowout Troll. As if we don't have enough of those already....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd316 View Post
I did, and that's why I posted.

Next time I promise I'll use half a brain before I post. I don't want to get you all cranky again.

Oh wait, you mean the ECCC Variant WAS available?

Sorry for the added negativity, but I'm not going to sit back while I'm being insulted.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #61 (permalink)

Not trying to add fuel the fire but the comment: "no they are sold out. Check before you post." is super passive aggressive. Seems like dd316 was trying to be helpful stating "there is still some available..." Which was likely true at the time of posting. It helped me out, since it was true and picked up a couple. Most people are trying to just help other junkies out. Let's try and keep things positive.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Any particular reason you'r cyber stalking me? I did NOT insult you and if you think I did, then you are about as smart as you think I said you were. Which proves your own point and makes you look even less intelligent if that is even possible. So seriously... Stop being a tool and enjoy being a Blowout Troll. As if we don't have enough of those already....
Dude, I'm replying to your posts within a thread. Don't play the victim with your stalking comment.

And yeah, you did insult me. Guess you don't remember writing this:
Quote:
And obviosly I was not referring to the sketch variants as anyone with half a brain would see that still had those.
So your first reply to me was being a smartass about checking before I post, then you threw out the "half a brain" comment which was obviosly (sic) aimed at me.

And instead of saying "Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you if you took it that way," you decide it's better to add another insult with your "less intelligent" comment, not to mention calling me a tool and troll?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNOC View Post
Seems like dd316 was trying to be helpful stating "there is still some available..." Which was likely true at the time of posting. It helped me out, since it was true and picked up a couple.
Glad you got your copies!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quite a bit of butt-hurt in this thread...
Old 04-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

if you had actually read what I wrote. It was not referring to you. It was referring to skell who had called me a douchebag (the reason he was quoted in that post) So NO i did NOT insult you as I was not speaking to you when I wrote that.

Quote:
Dude, I'm replying to your posts within a thread. Don't play the victim with your stalking comment.

And yeah, you did insult me. Guess you don't remember writing this:

So your first reply to me was being a smartass about checking before I post, then you threw out the "half a brain" comment which was obviosly (sic) aimed at me.

And instead of saying "Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you if you took it that way," you decide it's better to add another insult with your "less intelligent" comment, not to mention calling me a tool and troll?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Glad you got your copies!
Me too, thanks.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #67 (permalink)

damn, met my wife for lunch and missed out on the return of the flood! Now I am going to be clicking refresh the rest of the day.
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #68 (permalink)

i'm surprised the B&Ws are still in stock
ratherunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
if you had actually read what I wrote. It was not referring to you. It was referring to skell who had called me a douchebag (the reason he was quoted in that post) So NO i did NOT insult you as I was not speaking to you when I wrote that.
I will try to explain how it was aimed at me, even if you didn't intend to. You thought I was referring to the B&W variant with your "check before posting" comment. Then you said that anyone with half a brain would know you weren't referring to that version. Therefore....

I just want you to understand I'm not trolling or whatever else you think. I hope this makes sense.

I'm done with this conversation now, there's nothing more to explain. I'm glad you weren't trying to insult me, even though it came off that way. Take care.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn View Post
damn, met my wife for lunch and missed out on the return of the flood! Now I am going to be clicking refresh the rest of the day.

I sat here for 45 minutes clicking refresh. Finally they were there. added two to the cart and they dont take paypal. By the time I was done entering CC info they were gone
Old 04-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I will try to explain how it was aimed at me, even if you didn't intend to. You thought I was referring to the B&W variant with your "check before posting" comment. Then you said that anyone with half a brain would know you weren't referring to that version. Therefore....

I just want you to understand I'm not trolling or whatever else you think. I hope this makes sense.

I'm done with this conversation now, there's nothing more to explain. I'm glad you weren't trying to insult me, even though it came off that way. Take care.
Let me try this one more time. Read what I said:
"I was not referring to the sketch variants as anyone with half a brain would see that still had those."
I DO apologize that you thought this was an insult. But it most definently was NOT. I was pointing out that ANYONE could go in there and see they had B/W left. Thats why it was obvious, I knew there were B/W left. I was not referring to them. And this is obvious because there were b/w's left and i had seen them. So when I said they were gone I was obviously NOT referring to the B/W variant.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Let me try this one more time. Read what I said:
"I was not referring to the sketch variants as anyone with half a brain would see that still had those."
I DO apologize that you thought this was an insult. But it most definently was NOT. I was pointing out that ANYONE could go in there and see they had B/W left. Thats why it was obvious, I knew there were B/W left. I was not referring to them. And this is obvious because there were b/w's left and i had seen them. So when I said they were gone I was obviously NOT referring to the B/W variant.
OK just confused the hell out of myself reading this. Im soryr i was wrong, I was a jerk. But I did not mean to insult you (with the half brain comment) and apologize you took it as such. Iam done with this so please accept my apology and let us move on. You happen to pick any of these up?? Congrats to all that did
Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #73 (permalink)

OK, it's fine.

Quote:
You happen to pick any of these up?? Congrats to all that did
I did not. I'm not a real big comic guy so I'm not into speculating and stuff, but I can appreciate it and I have to admit, it's fun watching all you guys chasing after these hot titles.

I just don't have the time to invest in it like you all.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
OK, it's fine.

I did not. I'm not a real big comic guy so I'm not into speculating and stuff, but I can appreciate it and I have to admit, it's fun watching all you guys chasing after these hot titles.

I just don't have the time to invest in it like you all.
I dont really either. Just collect and amazingly have a few extra dollars and hoped to snag one.O well tho got some regular covers coming.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

btw dude your artwork is amazing.