Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default 2008 UD Heroes Football Group Slot Case Break

Ok, here's the deal on this one, don't know exact price yet because Chris has this listed as e-mail for price. That being said I've seen the first few breaks of this stuff and it is LOADED. I think this could be a really fun break. We'd do this by slot, as there are four hits per box, plus 8 #'d parallel cards. I figure we'd do five slots per box, four auto/memorabilia hit slots, and one slot for the 8 #'d parallel cards per box. That would give us a total of 60 slots. I'm willing to get this off the ground and do it ASAP if there is enough interest. Let me know and we'll get it rolling.

As a guideline I would guestimate slots will be around $27 per for 1, $25 for 2, $23 for 3+. Again, I have to confirm with Chris to solidify this pricing, so this is only a guideline. Let me know if you're interested.

Slots

kelleys1 2 slots

Box 1

Box 2

Box 3

Box 4

Box 5

Box 6

Box 7

Box 8

Box 9

Box 10

Box 11

Box 12

Product info from blowouts website

Exciting update on UD Heroes NFL hobby!

Super "A" signatures falling approximately 1 per case
1. Barry Sanders
2. Adrian Peterson
3. Brett Favre
4. Dan Marino
5. Jim Brown
6. Peyton Manning
7. John Elway
8. Ladainian Tomlinson
9. Tony Romo
10. Eli Manning

Super "A" Rookie Signatures falling approximately 4 per case:
1. McFadden
2. Brohm
3. Ryan
4. Mendenhall
5. Felix Jones
6. Henne
7. Flacco
8. Stewart

See Attachment below for checklist of cut cards that will be live in this product. The cuts combine with 1 of 1 cards to fall one per case. Also signing for this product are names like Bo Jackson, Gale Sayers, Franco Harris, Paul Hornung, and many more!

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Find 2 HARD-SIGNED AUTOGRAPH Cards per box!
- Each box contains 2 MEMORABILIA CARDS numbered to 199 or less!
- Pull 8 foil numbered parallel cards per box, on average.
- Search for rare Heroes Cut Signature cards and 1 of 1 autograph cards falling 1 per case, on average.
- Look for special Sports Heroes and Guitar Heroes inserts, supplying cards and autographs from some of the sports and music world's greatest stars!
- Collect 1 autograph-memorabilia card numbered to 15 or less per case, on average.
- Seek out unique painting cards of NFL Veterans, Legends, and Sports Heroes
- Amass all 300 of the top NFL Rookies, Veterans, Legends, and other sports and guitar heroes.

Last edited by tarzanlovesjane; 07-09-2008 at 10:35 AM.
tarzanlovesjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

I would take 2 slots...is there any base in this product? If there is would you add another slot per box for that?

Checkoutmycards ID: kelleys1
kelleys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
ND3

There is base...but is a ton of cards per box. Shipping prices are going to get pretty hefty getting all the base out to slot holders.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
There is base...but is a ton of cards per box. Shipping prices are going to get pretty hefty getting all the base out to slot holders.
Those were my exact thoughts. If we wanted to add a base slot the shipping for that slot is going to be quite high. I'm not opposed to it, but there would have to be a big difference in the base slot price, and I'm not sure how many people would be happy getting a base slot. But I'm open to suggestions.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
ND3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzanlovesjane View Post
Those were my exact thoughts. If we wanted to add a base slot the shipping for that slot is going to be quite high. I'm not opposed to it, but there would have to be a big difference in the base slot price, and I'm not sure how many people would be happy getting a base slot. But I'm open to suggestions.
You could just do the numbered cards as you stated and if everyone agrees donate the base cards....to a local charity (Boys and Girls Club, United Way or Ronald McDonald House). At the least the peeps on the BO forums would be giving back to the community
Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
You could just do the numbered cards as you stated and if everyone agrees donate the base cards....to a local charity (Boys and Girls Club, United Way or Ronald McDonald House). At the least the peeps on the BO forums would be giving back to the community
That's a great idea, I'm sure the local YMCA up here would love to get a donation of cards to give out at their summer baseball camps. If everyone is in agreement with that I'm on board.