2010 Panini Limited Basketball Case Break - 2 Tiered Teams
Hey guys. Thought I would throw out this break for anyone who is interested. Here is the breakdown of the new 2010 Panini Limited Basketball -
Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.
MASTER CASE HIT
One of the following will be in each case:
- An Autograph Memorabilia Rookie #'d to 10 or less (Material Phenom Gold and Platinum Spotlight)
- An Autograph Prime Memorabilia #'d to 10 or less (Freshman Jumbo Prime Signatures & Jersey Numbered Prime Signatures, Jumbo Prime Signature and Jumbo Jersey Numbered Prime Signatures, Decade Dominance Prime Signatures, Glass Cleaners Prime Signature, Retired Numbers Prime Signatures)
- A Limited Trios Signature #'d to 49 or less
- Three Autographs or Memorabilia Cards (One Autograph Guaranteed. On average, every other box will deliver 2 Autos, 1 Memorabilia Card)
- One Legend or Parallel #'d to 199 or less
- Three Cards from the following: Common, Insert or Parallel #'d to 199 or less
- On-Card Autographs for Glass Cleaners, Decade Dominance and Retired Numbers including such players as Elgin Baylor, Oscar Robertson, Scottie Pippen, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, George Gervin, Calvin Murphy and Kobe Bryant
- Look for Limited Trios Signatures of current stars and All-Time Greats such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson, Jason Kidd and Steve Nash -all #'d to 49 or less
- Jumbo Prime Signatures #'d to 5 or less
- Each Base Card limited to just 249 copies
- Base Set 100 cards #'d to 199
- 40 Rookies #'d to 249
The price to get in this break is going to be [B]$85 for two random tiered teams[/B]. Price is determinted by Case price ($1190) divided by 15 spots/ plua $2 for paypal fees/ plus $3 for shipping and supplies I have gone down the checklist and found what 15 teams in the break have the most hits. If you participate in this break you will be guarenteed to get one of these teams. All randomizations will be done via random.org and live via blog tv. If you can not make the randomization it will be taped on blogtv along with the box break itself This is how I broke it down.
Tier 1 -
New York [/B]
Let's have some fun and bust one of the most highly anticipated products of the year!
5. prophecyguy (Pending ID confirmation)
14. TTYLER516 (ID Pending Approval)
Randomization is complete and you can find the video below :)
Here is a list of everyones teams from the randomization.
hester72598 DALLAS MINNESOTA
prophecyguy MIAMI INDIANA
hester72598 MEMPHIS MILAWAUKEE
hester72598 OK CITY DETROIT
hester72598 SAN ANTONIO CHARLOTTE
broscards HOUSTON PHOENIX
DenverSJB BOSTON LA CLIPPERS
JREB77 DENVER NEW YORK
ttyler516 ORLANDO SACRAMENTO
JREB77 UTAH PORTLAND
JREB77 LA LAKERS TORONTO
sserrano49 CHICAGO ATLANTA
bjtheman1 WASHINGTON NEW JERSEY
hester72598 PHILADELPHIA GOLDEN ST
scrimpdaddy NEW ORLEANS CLEVELAND
THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! All the videos from this break can be found from the following blogtv address. There are 3 seperate videos which were broken up into 5 box videos. Scans from the break can be found on page 5 of this thread.
Approved good luck. For those wondering Matt typically is working with Broscards to do the group breaks on ATMsportscards.
I will take 1 slot.
I'll take 1
I will take 1 more slot.
Ill take 1!
updated everyone so far- 11 spots left! Also, I can bust this case ASAP- It is in hand :)
updated once again- 10 spots left in this break
I will also take slot #15
[QUOTE=hester72598;831271]I will also take slot #15[/QUOTE]
got you marked down. thread updated once again- 9 spots left
Lets fill this thing up and rip it!
Ill take a spot
sweet! who else?
the twolves are tier two, despite having Wesley Johnson. hmm...
[QUOTE=PackAttack419;837249]the twolves are tier two, despite having Wesley Johnson. hmm...[/QUOTE]
Yes, although he is one of the big rookies from this product the T-Wolves as a whole do not have that many cards in the product as a "team." You can make this same argument for the Wizards and John Wall, but being the number 1 overall pick and the rookie everyone is looking for the Wizards were worthy of tier A. Hope this makes a sense and I'm sure someone would be happy to trade you the T-Wolves if you wanted to get in this.
I will take 3 slots - I like the tiered team format - thx JREB77
[QUOTE=jreb77;837739]I will take 3 slots - I like the tiered team format - thx JREB77[/QUOTE]
Gotcha down JRBEB... 5 spots to go! :)
I will take another slot.
I'll take 1
Updated- 3 spots left!
I'll take one spot please.
2 Left! Sweet!
Updated once again... 2 spots left
I think i can afford one more - put me down for another matt!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.