|11-07-2010, 10:49 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2009 Ud Black Football 10 box case team break
well this product is super cheap and I would love to start filling some more case breaks!
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 2 packs per box. 2 cards per pack.
The Legend of UD Black is introduced to the Football market, carrying with it the innovative and unique cards and technologies that have made the high-end collectible brand a smashing success. With a hard-signed autograph in every pack delivering high value content and collectability, 2009 UD Black Football is poised to create a stir among collectors!
BOX BREAK (ON AVERAGE):
Two (2) Autographs per box!
- One (1) Autograph and One (1) Manufactured American Flag Patch card in each pack
- All Autos are hard-signed
Look for Film Slide PETG Auto cards featuring some of the greatest football moments past and present
CASE BREAK (ON AVERAGE):
One (1) Single or Dual Cut Signature per case!
Content Highlights: (All Content Listed Is An Average Based On The Entire Production Run)
- Every Pack Contains:
*One (1) Base Card, With A Manufactured American Flag Patch!
*One (1) Hard-Signed Autograph!
- Look For Film Slide Petg Autograph Cards!
- One (1) Single Or Dual Cut Signature In Every Case!
- All Autographs Are Hard-Signed
Autograph Cards (1 per pack):
- Rookie Lustrous Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Regular Card Auto Parallel (Varied #)
- Regular Card Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Veteran/Legends Lustrous PETG Patch Auto (Varied #)
- Veteran/Legends Lustrous PETG Patch Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Biography Signatures (Varied #)
- Film Slides PETG Signatures (Varied #)
- Film Slides PETG Signatures Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Single Player Quad Jersey Auto (Varied #)
- Single Player Quad Patch Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Dual Player Jersey Auto (Varied #)
- Dual Player Patch Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Quad Player Jersey Auto (Varied #)
- Quad Player Patch Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Dual Autographs (Varied #)
- Dual Autographs Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Triple Autographs (Varied #)
- Triple Autographs Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Quad Autographs (Varied #)
- Quad Autographs Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Dual Manufactured College Pennants Auto (# to 10)
- Dual Manufactured College Pennants Auto Blue Parallel (# to 1)
- Cut Signatures (Varied #)
- Dual Cut Signatures (Varied #)
- Regular Cards - 90 (# to 250)
- Rookie Lustrous Auto - 42 (Varied #)
EVERY CARD WILL BE SHIPPED IN A MAGNETIC HOLDER I AM NOT SURE WHAT PT. THEY ARE THOUGH
20 NEW UV ULTRA PRO ONE TOUCH 130 PT MAGNETIC HOLDERS - eBay (item 390072906707 end time Nov-15-10 06:40:12 PST)
this is the magnetics I will ship them in I will buy 2 lots of 20
900 for the case+ 55.98 ( we will say 56 dollars for the magnetics
956 dollars for the toploaders and magnetics
3.00 cents for bubble mailers and shipping with DC
956+96=1052/ 32 nfl teams= 32.87 per random team + 1.26 in paypal fees = 34.13
lets call is 34.25, 32.00 for each additional slot
if you are sending as a paypal gift, knock 1.25 off (33 for first, 31 for additional)
thanks and please let me know if you are interested/ for suggestions
Last edited by iluvfish2; 11-09-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: mod edit
|11-09-2010, 09:38 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington State
I like the UD Black product but not as a team break...someone ran this last year when it first came out and we did it as a per hit slot and 2 base card slots...doing a team break would be tough on this.
Photobucket (not always up to date): http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/John91C/
|11-09-2010, 09:44 PM||#5 (permalink)|
I just wouldnt want people wasting so much money though and getting a scrub rookie. there are a couple big hits per case so as a team break it makes it cheaper to get a nice hit
but I f others are interested in that I have no problem changing it just would be more expensive and I dont think many people would join
|11-09-2010, 10:02 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
You know that a lot will be for the same teams so prob a few teams will get nothing or a flag card worth about $3 so truthfully unless it's with something else aka the dual case break that filled quick you will prob get little or no interest either way bro
Always Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
|11-09-2010, 10:07 PM||#7 (permalink)|
how about if I added 5 boxes of spx football 2009??? would that sound good it would be around 15 dollars more per team and 50 extra hits
Last edited by boxbreaker88; 11-09-2010 at 10:11 PM.
|11-10-2010, 03:36 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009