Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
crazymj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,123
Default (3) Boxes SPX Basketball FREE SLOT! 2007-08 Group Break (23 slots left)

,.........

Last edited by crazymj; 03-07-2013 at 10:56 PM.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
flobert1205's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,693
Default

Group breaks on this forum must have forum members only and products must be purchased through blowoutcards.com and person hosting break must not participate. Thanks.
__________________
Putting the Rainbow together of Marquise Goodwin from Topps Chrome - Autos and Non Autos
flobert1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Dobber2330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 2,390
Default

Come and join me - I promise that I won't take the best 2 cards in the break because I am participating in my own break -

Go away - no one here is this stupid -

Been there done that - GRWLRGUZLR already pulled this one over on the board -

Go back to Beckett
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,081
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Actually Steve if you check the current rules it does not state members aren't allowed to particiapte...this is a rule we've adopted, but isn't part of the full rules. I've been Pm'ing crazymj back and forth for over a week before I was convinced it was worthy of posting. But I also told him, he'd probably get a bunch of flack for being in it.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
flobert1205's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,693
Default

Oh...my bad. I suppose it would be up to the group if they wanted the host to be a part of the break. I guess I consider it one of the unspoken rules.
__________________
Putting the Rainbow together of Marquise Goodwin from Topps Chrome - Autos and Non Autos
flobert1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
cp3fan18261's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
YouTube - (3) Boxes SPX Basketball FREE SLOT! 2007-08 Group Break (23 slots left)

3 Box SPX Basketball 2007-08 Group Break (26 slots) With FREE SLOTS

Slots will be for each hits. There will be 10 packs, 1 hit per pack. You will be guaranteed a patch, an autograph, or an autographed patch card. Read the content on the bottom of the page.

The price will 15 dollars per slot, this includes all the fees and shipping. I will ship your cards in protective sleeves and bubble envelop. Send payment to mj22333@gmail.com After payment, please send me a message with your address and paypal ID so I can confirm the payment. If mailing outside of United States, please add $1.50 per slot for shipping. The price of each box is about $140 so if you do the math, I will be losing money overall, but I just want to get more subscribers so this is the perfect chance for you to get a chance at a great card for an affordable price.

I will shuffle all 30 packs live when I first open the boxes so there will be no complaints about the order of the names. I can also random the names too so you won't have to see all your packs opened at the same time, instead it will be spread out. But the bottom line is, EVERYONE WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE FOR OPENING KEVIN DURANT AUTO PATCH!

*BONUS!: Since this is my first youtube group break, I will give away 2 slots, $30 value, for free. To win all you need to do is grab one of the open slots. After the slots are filled, I will use random.org to pick the winners. The first two names will get a free hit. So the more slots you take, the better chance of winning. This means there will be only 26 slots open so get in quick before they're gone.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will answer them to my best knowledge, lets hope for a successful break.

1. Crazymj (PAID)
2. Crazymj (PAID)
3. (FREE BONUS)
4. (FREE BONUS)
5. teenyWahine17 (PAID)
6. teenyWahine17 (PAID)
7. davidmaghe (PAID)
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Configuration: 10 packs per box. 3 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
* Find an Autograph or Memorabilia card in every pack, on average!
* Look for at least one Autographed Rookie Jersey card per box, on average!
* Find three patch cards numbered to 50 or less in every case, on average!
* Look for one-of-one Autographed Logoman Rookie cards!
* Look for Winning Materials memorabilia and autographed memorabilia cards featuring two and three players!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:
Autograph Cards
* Super Scripts
* SPx Endorsements
* Duel Scripts (# to 25)
* SPx Rookie Auto/Jersey Radiance // (# to 25)
* SPx Rookie Auto/Patch Spectrum // (# to 10)
* Winning Materials Combos Dual Patch/Auto // (# to 10)
* Winning Materials Triples Patch/Auto // (# to 5)
* Freshman Orientation Jersey/Auto // (# to 25)
* Freshman Tandems Jersey/Auto // (# to 10)
* Freshman Trip Jersey/Auto // (# to 5)
* Flashback Fabrics Jersey/Auto (# to 25)
* Flashback Fabrics Jersey/Auto // (# to 10)
* Freshman Orientation Logoman/Auto (# to 1)

Memorabilia Cards
* Winning Materials Jersey #
* Winning Materials Jersey # Jersey/Patch // (# to 25)
* Winning Materials Stat
* Winning Materials Stat Jersey/Patch // (# to 10)
* Winning Materials Combos Duals
* Winning Materials Triples
* Winning Materials Combos Dual Patch // (# to 50)
* Winning Materials Triples Patch // (# to 25)
* Freshman Orientation
* Freshman Tandems
* Freshman Trip
* Freshman Orientation Patch (# to 50)
* Freshman Tandems Patch (# to 25)
* Freshman Trip Patch (# to 10)
* Flashback Fabrics
* Flashback Fabrics // (# to 25)

Inserts and Parallels
* Regular Cards Radiance // (# to 25)
* Regular Cards Spectrum // (# to 10)
* SPx Rookies Radiance // (# to 25)
* SPx Rookies Spectrum // (# to 10)

Regular Cards and Rookies
* Base Set - 90 Cards
* SPx Rookies (# to 299)
* SPx Rookies Lvl 1 Jersey/Auto (# to 899)
* SPx Rookies Lvl 2 Jersey/Auto (# to 499)

YouTube - (3) Boxes SPX Basketball FREE SLOT! 2007-08 Group Break (23 slots left)
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK FROM A DIFFERENT SITE??
cp3fan18261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,597
Default

Brand spanking new member...never been in a break on here...and has slots in his own break!! This has to be a joke!! Right
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Vintage Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,020
Default

Did you buy those boxes from Blowout?

Also you need to get rid of that Farmer's Tan in your video, the glare off your shoulders is killing me.

Finally, a little advice, group breaks on your 2nd post with you participating never go well. So participate in a few of the upcoming group breaks on the board and try again in a few months.

Good Luck.
__________________
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Vintage Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
gabe_halsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SE Kansas
Posts: 980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post

Been there done that - GRWLRGUZLR already pulled this one over on the board -

Go back to Beckett
Actually she wasn't in the break she hosted. She simply purchased some boxes a few days after the group break.
__________________
Gabe
Looking for Marion Barber Absolute Memorabila Tools of the Trade patches and autos
gabe_halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,081
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Steve...as I said, probably won't get much interest, but figured since not only did he respond to my pms' but did say he read the rules, I figured this was better than the 4-5 group break posts that get moderated. I'm still hoping we're working towards new break rules, but it will take some time to get developed. Its in everyones best interests. I'm more than willing to host just about any break, but I don't normally break down every product to see what looks like a fun rip. Plus with the busting I'm doing right now, the time to figure out a break and keep the papertrail on it is way to time consuming.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
matts_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Monroe, MI
Posts: 5,238
Default

I will randomly mix the packs and put the thick patch ones in my slots LOL
__________________
ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE!!

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
deuxmachinax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts_cardz View Post
I will randomly mix the packs and put the thick patch ones in my slots LOL
If there's interest for this, I wouldn't mind doing the break myself. (Obviously not getting any slots for myself). I'll upload the video to the tube after I'm done, and for people with Yahoo Messenger/MSN Messenger, they can watch it LIVE.

Or any product for that matter.
__________________
Currently buying/trading for:

Low-End Kobe and Kevin Durant autos.
Topps Signature Autographs that I don't have (CP3, Dennis Rodman, Ray Allen, Eric Gordon, Russel Westbrook)
deuxmachinax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
cp3fan18261's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxmachinax View Post
If there's interest for this, I wouldn't mind doing the break myself. (Obviously not getting any slots for myself). I'll upload the video to the tube after I'm done, and for people with Yahoo Messenger/MSN Messenger, they can watch it LIVE.

Or any product for that matter.
that sounds good!!
cp3fan18261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
crazymj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,123
Default

WOw didn't think i get so many negative comments about this. BUt yea i actually have participated in many youtube box breaks, and i have been a member of youtube for 2 years. LIke i said it is my first break and i'm sure everyone has their first time... To compensate for my "first time" noobness and my bad camera angle, i'm giving 2 slots for free which cost me 30 dollars total. I'm kinda just giving this break away so people can think i'm a trustworthy person and kinda getting to know everyone.
And boxes are purchased through blowoutcard.com. I have been talking to Chris the past 2 weeks and figured everything out and i just need to get the slots filled and i will be sending him paypal money so the boxes will be shipped.
As for me being in the box break, why would i do it if i wasn't? just because i want to loss money? I don't see this as an opportunity to make like couple bucks but as to make some card collecting friends and go through the thrill of opening boxes. Also allowing others to be able to open up packs of spx without having to pay for the whole box. Everything will be done live on camera so i dont' see how i can keep all the good cards for myself. I understand how "shady" this can seem since i am just beginnning and i apologize for trying to walk because i learn to crawl but i just wanted to try it out.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
matts_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Monroe, MI
Posts: 5,238
Default

no worries, it happens to alot of people that post 1 time then want to do a group break...its been our long standing motto "Build up your credibility before wanting to host a group break"
__________________
ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE!!

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Dobber2330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 2,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe_halsey View Post
Actually she wasn't in the break she hosted. She simply purchased some boxes a few days after the group break.
And proceeded to steal everything good from the group break - wonder where she went when she was "unbanned"

By the way for you guys who still believe her story I stopped by the local Chicago shop that she said that she got the product from and they told me that they had not sold any NT to anyone in a month - her story was crap and she was a thief -

Same as this guy - wow - one of his "friends" will draw the slot for the best card in the break - wonder how that happened.

I guess that you guys still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny as well......some people never learn
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post
And proceeded to steal everything good from the group break - wonder where she went when she was "unbanned"

By the way for you guys who still believe her story I stopped by the local Chicago shop that she said that she got the product from and they told me that they had not sold any NT to anyone in a month - her story was crap and she was a thief -

Same as this guy - wow - one of his "friends" will draw the slot for the best card in the break - wonder how that happened.

I guess that you guys still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny as well......some people never learn
Dob, you missed the 2nd part of her story.......She was selling them for a friend.
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Dobber2330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 2,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
Dob, you missed the 2nd part of her story.......She was selling them for a friend.

Junkie - this was her reply to my PM - copy and pasted exactly

Faker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for you Chicago cards is where I go when I have the money husband and wife are really nice and always give me a deal of course it's under the counter cash no tax
but, they say it's a discount.
There you go. You called me out.



I go by that shop a lot - it is called Galaxy Cards but goes by Chicagocards on line - the owner does not know any female buyer named Tracey and neither did his wife. I do a fair amount of business with them and they have no reason to lie to me -

She did lie and screwed all of you out of $$ and some good cards
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post
Junkie - this was her reply to my PM - copy and pasted exactly

Faker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for you Chicago cards is where I go when I have the money husband and wife are really nice and always give me a deal of course it's under the counter cash no tax
but, they say it's a discount.
There you go. You called me out.



I go by that shop a lot - it is called Galaxy Cards but goes by Chicagocards on line - the owner does not know any female buyer named Tracey and neither did his wife. I do a fair amount of business with them and they have no reason to lie to me -

She did lie and screwed all of you out of $$ and some good cards
Hmmmm......I believe you. Luckily I wasn't involved in that break.
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
crazymj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,123
Default

seriously, can you guys take talks about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
My ebay account name is: mj22333 i have 100% feedback in the past 12 month and i have bought/sold different cards, basketball tickets, football tickets. Just to prove that i'm a normal random person not looking to scam people. I will wisper blowoutcard on ebay to prove my identity.

Last edited by crazymj; 07-21-2008 at 09:57 PM.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,509
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
seriously, can you guys take talking about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
My ebay account name is: mj22333 i have 100% feedback in the past 12 month and i have bought/sold different cards, basketball tickets, football tickets. Just to prove that i'm a normal random person not looking to scam people. I will wisper blowoutcard on ebay to prove my identity.
Your intentions may be completely genuine, but members of this board (myself included) are and will always be skeptical when it comes to someone with their first post being a group break. It's nothing against you, this just isn't going to fly here.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
seriously, can you guys take talking about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
My ebay account name is: mj22333 i have 100% feedback in the past 12 month and i have bought/sold different cards, basketball tickets, football tickets. Just to prove that i'm a normal random person not looking to scam people. I will wisper blowoutcard on ebay to prove my identity.
If you didn't purchase the box from Blowout it is highly unlikely that you will get anyone from this board join your break.
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
crazymj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,123
Default

if you actually care about it, you would have read that i contact Chris from blowoutcard group box email and we have set up the purchase already, once i get the spots filled, i will send paypal payment to him and he will send the boxes through blowoutcards.com. If you actually cared, you would have read about this in my page 2 post but obviously you only care about smearing my image. I get the point already, so can you guys stop posting repeating post about not trusting a first time box breaker.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Dobber2330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 2,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
seriously, can you guys take talks about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
My ebay account name is: mj22333 i have 100% feedback in the past 12 month and i have bought/sold different cards, basketball tickets, football tickets. Just to prove that i'm a normal random person not looking to scam people. I will wisper blowoutcard on ebay to prove my identity.

Wow - a whole 47 feedback - you must be trustworthy - let me send you my money -

dude - you are talking about a group break for $200 in boxes - get a life and a clue - most guys on this board crap bigger than that
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
crazymj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post
Wow - a whole 47 feedback - you must be trustworthy - let me send you my money -

dude - you are talking about a group break for $200 in boxes - get a life and a clue - most guys on this board crap bigger than that
Yes exactly its something so small so i don't even know what the big deal about it, will i really waste time trying to scam people of 15 dollars. Just give the small guys a chance.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.