Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default (3) Boxes SPX Basketball FREE SLOT! 2007-08 Group Break (23 slots left)

Last edited by crazymj; 03-07-2013 at 10:56 PM.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Group breaks on this forum must have forum members only and products must be purchased through blowoutcards.com and person hosting break must not participate. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

Come and join me - I promise that I won't take the best 2 cards in the break because I am participating in my own break -

Go away - no one here is this stupid -

Been there done that - GRWLRGUZLR already pulled this one over on the board -

Go back to Beckett
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Actually Steve if you check the current rules it does not state members aren't allowed to particiapte...this is a rule we've adopted, but isn't part of the full rules. I've been Pm'ing crazymj back and forth for over a week before I was convinced it was worthy of posting. But I also told him, he'd probably get a bunch of flack for being in it.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

Oh...my bad. I suppose it would be up to the group if they wanted the host to be a part of the break. I guess I consider it one of the unspoken rules.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
YouTube - (3) Boxes SPX Basketball FREE SLOT! 2007-08 Group Break (23 slots left)

3 Box SPX Basketball 2007-08 Group Break (26 slots) With FREE SLOTS

Slots will be for each hits. There will be 10 packs, 1 hit per pack. You will be guaranteed a patch, an autograph, or an autographed patch card. Read the content on the bottom of the page.

The price will 15 dollars per slot, this includes all the fees and shipping. I will ship your cards in protective sleeves and bubble envelop. Send payment to mj22333@gmail.com After payment, please send me a message with your address and paypal ID so I can confirm the payment. If mailing outside of United States, please add $1.50 per slot for shipping. The price of each box is about $140 so if you do the math, I will be losing money overall, but I just want to get more subscribers so this is the perfect chance for you to get a chance at a great card for an affordable price.

I will shuffle all 30 packs live when I first open the boxes so there will be no complaints about the order of the names. I can also random the names too so you won't have to see all your packs opened at the same time, instead it will be spread out. But the bottom line is, EVERYONE WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE FOR OPENING KEVIN DURANT AUTO PATCH!

*BONUS!: Since this is my first youtube group break, I will give away 2 slots, $30 value, for free. To win all you need to do is grab one of the open slots. After the slots are filled, I will use random.org to pick the winners. The first two names will get a free hit. So the more slots you take, the better chance of winning. This means there will be only 26 slots open so get in quick before they're gone.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will answer them to my best knowledge, lets hope for a successful break.

1. Crazymj (PAID)
2. Crazymj (PAID)
3. (FREE BONUS)
4. (FREE BONUS)
5. teenyWahine17 (PAID)
6. teenyWahine17 (PAID)
7. davidmaghe (PAID)
Configuration: 10 packs per box. 3 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
* Find an Autograph or Memorabilia card in every pack, on average!
* Look for at least one Autographed Rookie Jersey card per box, on average!
* Find three patch cards numbered to 50 or less in every case, on average!
* Look for one-of-one Autographed Logoman Rookie cards!
* Look for Winning Materials memorabilia and autographed memorabilia cards featuring two and three players!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:
Autograph Cards
* Super Scripts
* SPx Endorsements
* Duel Scripts (# to 25)
* SPx Rookie Auto/Jersey Radiance // (# to 25)
* SPx Rookie Auto/Patch Spectrum // (# to 10)
* Winning Materials Combos Dual Patch/Auto // (# to 10)
* Winning Materials Triples Patch/Auto // (# to 5)
* Freshman Orientation Jersey/Auto // (# to 25)
* Freshman Tandems Jersey/Auto // (# to 10)
* Freshman Trip Jersey/Auto // (# to 5)
* Flashback Fabrics Jersey/Auto (# to 25)
* Flashback Fabrics Jersey/Auto // (# to 10)
* Freshman Orientation Logoman/Auto (# to 1)

Memorabilia Cards
* Winning Materials Jersey #
* Winning Materials Jersey # Jersey/Patch // (# to 25)
* Winning Materials Stat
* Winning Materials Stat Jersey/Patch // (# to 10)
* Winning Materials Combos Duals
* Winning Materials Triples
* Winning Materials Combos Dual Patch // (# to 50)
* Winning Materials Triples Patch // (# to 25)
* Freshman Orientation
* Freshman Tandems
* Freshman Trip
* Freshman Orientation Patch (# to 50)
* Freshman Tandems Patch (# to 25)
* Freshman Trip Patch (# to 10)
* Flashback Fabrics
* Flashback Fabrics // (# to 25)

Inserts and Parallels
* Regular Cards Radiance // (# to 25)
* Regular Cards Spectrum // (# to 10)
* SPx Rookies Radiance // (# to 25)
* SPx Rookies Spectrum // (# to 10)

Regular Cards and Rookies
* Base Set - 90 Cards
* SPx Rookies (# to 299)
* SPx Rookies Lvl 1 Jersey/Auto (# to 899)
* SPx Rookies Lvl 2 Jersey/Auto (# to 499)

YouTube - (3) Boxes SPX Basketball FREE SLOT! 2007-08 Group Break (23 slots left)
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK FROM A DIFFERENT SITE??
cp3fan18261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
ND3

Brand spanking new member...never been in a break on here...and has slots in his own break!! This has to be a joke!! Right
Old 07-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Did you buy those boxes from Blowout?

Also you need to get rid of that Farmer's Tan in your video, the glare off your shoulders is killing me.

Finally, a little advice, group breaks on your 2nd post with you participating never go well. So participate in a few of the upcoming group breaks on the board and try again in a few months.

Good Luck.
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Vintage Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post

Been there done that - GRWLRGUZLR already pulled this one over on the board -

Go back to Beckett
Actually she wasn't in the break she hosted. She simply purchased some boxes a few days after the group break.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Steve...as I said, probably won't get much interest, but figured since not only did he respond to my pms' but did say he read the rules, I figured this was better than the 4-5 group break posts that get moderated. I'm still hoping we're working towards new break rules, but it will take some time to get developed. Its in everyones best interests. I'm more than willing to host just about any break, but I don't normally break down every product to see what looks like a fun rip. Plus with the busting I'm doing right now, the time to figure out a break and keep the papertrail on it is way to time consuming.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

I will randomly mix the packs and put the thick patch ones in my slots LOL

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts_cardz View Post
I will randomly mix the packs and put the thick patch ones in my slots LOL
If there's interest for this, I wouldn't mind doing the break myself. (Obviously not getting any slots for myself). I'll upload the video to the tube after I'm done, and for people with Yahoo Messenger/MSN Messenger, they can watch it LIVE.

Or any product for that matter.

Low-End Kobe and Kevin Durant autos.
Topps Signature Autographs that I don't have (CP3, Dennis Rodman, Ray Allen, Eric Gordon, Russel Westbrook)
deuxmachinax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxmachinax View Post
If there's interest for this, I wouldn't mind doing the break myself. (Obviously not getting any slots for myself). I'll upload the video to the tube after I'm done, and for people with Yahoo Messenger/MSN Messenger, they can watch it LIVE.

Or any product for that matter.
that sounds good!!
cp3fan18261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

WOw didn't think i get so many negative comments about this. BUt yea i actually have participated in many youtube box breaks, and i have been a member of youtube for 2 years. LIke i said it is my first break and i'm sure everyone has their first time... To compensate for my "first time" noobness and my bad camera angle, i'm giving 2 slots for free which cost me 30 dollars total. I'm kinda just giving this break away so people can think i'm a trustworthy person and kinda getting to know everyone.
And boxes are purchased through blowoutcard.com. I have been talking to Chris the past 2 weeks and figured everything out and i just need to get the slots filled and i will be sending him paypal money so the boxes will be shipped.
As for me being in the box break, why would i do it if i wasn't? just because i want to loss money? I don't see this as an opportunity to make like couple bucks but as to make some card collecting friends and go through the thrill of opening boxes. Also allowing others to be able to open up packs of spx without having to pay for the whole box. Everything will be done live on camera so i dont' see how i can keep all the good cards for myself. I understand how "shady" this can seem since i am just beginnning and i apologize for trying to walk because i learn to crawl but i just wanted to try it out.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

no worries, it happens to alot of people that post 1 time then want to do a group break...its been our long standing motto "Build up your credibility before wanting to host a group break"

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe_halsey View Post
Actually she wasn't in the break she hosted. She simply purchased some boxes a few days after the group break.
And proceeded to steal everything good from the group break - wonder where she went when she was "unbanned"

By the way for you guys who still believe her story I stopped by the local Chicago shop that she said that she got the product from and they told me that they had not sold any NT to anyone in a month - her story was crap and she was a thief -

Same as this guy - wow - one of his "friends" will draw the slot for the best card in the break - wonder how that happened.

I guess that you guys still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny as well......some people never learn
Old 07-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
And proceeded to steal everything good from the group break - wonder where she went when she was "unbanned"

By the way for you guys who still believe her story I stopped by the local Chicago shop that she said that she got the product from and they told me that they had not sold any NT to anyone in a month - her story was crap and she was a thief -

Same as this guy - wow - one of his "friends" will draw the slot for the best card in the break - wonder how that happened.

I guess that you guys still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny as well......some people never learn
Dob, you missed the 2nd part of her story.......She was selling them for a friend.

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
Dob, you missed the 2nd part of her story.......She was selling them for a friend.

Junkie - this was her reply to my PM - copy and pasted exactly

Faker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for you Chicago cards is where I go when I have the money husband and wife are really nice and always give me a deal of course it's under the counter cash no tax
but, they say it's a discount.
There you go. You called me out.

I go by that shop a lot - it is called Galaxy Cards but goes by Chicagocards on line - the owner does not know any female buyer named Tracey and neither did his wife. I do a fair amount of business with them and they have no reason to lie to me -

She did lie and screwed all of you out of $$ and some good cards
Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Junkie - this was her reply to my PM - copy and pasted exactly

Faker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for you Chicago cards is where I go when I have the money husband and wife are really nice and always give me a deal of course it's under the counter cash no tax
but, they say it's a discount.
There you go. You called me out.

I go by that shop a lot - it is called Galaxy Cards but goes by Chicagocards on line - the owner does not know any female buyer named Tracey and neither did his wife. I do a fair amount of business with them and they have no reason to lie to me -

She did lie and screwed all of you out of $$ and some good cards
Hmmmm......I believe you. Luckily I wasn't involved in that break.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #20 (permalink)

seriously, can you guys take talks about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
My ebay account name is: mj22333 i have 100% feedback in the past 12 month and i have bought/sold different cards, basketball tickets, football tickets. Just to prove that i'm a normal random person not looking to scam people. I will wisper blowoutcard on ebay to prove my identity.

Last edited by crazymj; 07-21-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
seriously, can you guys take talking about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
My ebay account name is: mj22333 i have 100% feedback in the past 12 month and i have bought/sold different cards, basketball tickets, football tickets. Just to prove that i'm a normal random person not looking to scam people. I will wisper blowoutcard on ebay to prove my identity.
Your intentions may be completely genuine, but members of this board (myself included) are and will always be skeptical when it comes to someone with their first post being a group break. It's nothing against you, this just isn't going to fly here.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
seriously, can you guys take talking about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.
If you didn't purchase the box from Blowout it is highly unlikely that you will get anyone from this board join your break.

Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

if you actually care about it, you would have read that i contact Chris from blowoutcard group box email and we have set up the purchase already, once i get the spots filled, i will send paypal payment to him and he will send the boxes through blowoutcards.com. If you actually cared, you would have read about this in my page 2 post but obviously you only care about smearing my image. I get the point already, so can you guys stop posting repeating post about not trusting a first time box breaker.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
seriously, can you guys take talks about scammers to another thread? i really was hoping to get some participation in my box. There are 4 spots already taken so i don't want to cancel the box break, what i will do is wait till the end of the week and if only couple join i'll only do a 1 box break, and if more joins i'll do 2 box, etc.

Wow - a whole 47 feedback - you must be trustworthy - let me send you my money -

dude - you are talking about a group break for $200 in boxes - get a life and a clue - most guys on this board crap bigger than that
Old 07-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow - a whole 47 feedback - you must be trustworthy - let me send you my money -

dude - you are talking about a group break for $200 in boxes - get a life and a clue - most guys on this board crap bigger than that
Yes exactly its something so small so i don't even know what the big deal about it, will i really waste time trying to scam people of 15 dollars. Just give the small guys a chance.