|11-27-2010, 05:31 PM||#1 (permalink)|
08/09 topps hardwood Basketball case Team Break
going to a case break of 08/09 topps hardwood was going to do something else but blowout only has 1 box
675.00 for the case/ 30 teams= 22.5 dollars
900 cards in the break so we will say each person gets an average of 30 cards
3.75 for shipping, bubble mailers, toploaders, penny sleeves
22.5+ 2.75= 26.50
paypal fees are 1.07 so we will say
27.60 for random team
24.75 cents dollars for second slot
23.00 for every additional slot
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 18 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
All cases #'d to 684!
Introducing 2008-09 Topps Hardwood Basketball, a product that features all the action from the NBA with distinctive wood cards taken straight from the basketball court! All Autograph and Relic cards are featured on these unique wooden cards. Hardwood Basketball also features hand-drawn One-of-One Sketch Cards at a rate of 1 per case. AND, every box promises 1 Autograph or Autograph Relic and 2 Relic cards!
- EVERY BOX PROMISES 1 AUTOGRAPH OR AUTOGRAPH RELIC AND 2 RELIC CARDS!
- FEATURES HAND-DRAWN ONE-OF-ONE SKETCH CARDS AT A RATE OF 1 PER CASE!
- ALL AUTOGRAPH AND RELIC CARDS ARE FEATURED ON UNIQUE WOODEN CARDS.!
EVERY PACK GUARANTEES:
- 1 Numbered Rookie Card
- 1 Numbered Parallel Card Printed on Engineered Wood Stock
- 3 Base Cards
EVERY BOX GUARANTEES:
- 1 Autograph or Autographed Relic Card
- 2 Relic Cards
- 18 Numbered Rookie Cards
- 18 Numbered Parallel Cards
EVERY CASE GUARANTEES:
- 1 Original Signed Artist's Sketch Card
- 1 Numbered Rookie Autograph Patch Card
- Veteran/Retired (100)
- Rookies (25) - 1 per pack. Numbered.
- Rookie Variations (25) - Numbered.
HARDWOOD SKETCH CARDS (25) - 1 PER HOBBY CASE! 1 OF 1!
AUTOGRAPH & AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS - 1 PER BOX!
- Autographed Rookies (25) - #'d to 1 of 1, 5, 25, and 50.
- Rookie Signature Hardwood Patches (30) - #'d to 1 of 1, 5, 25, and 50.
- Signature Hardwood (30) - #'d to 1 of 1, 3, 10, and 25.
WOOD PARALLEL CARDS - 1 PER PACK!
- Hobby Exclusive Ebony (150) - 1 of 1.
- Redwood (150) - #'d to 25.
- Mahogany (150) - #'d to 99.
- Maple (150) - #'d to 499.
- Hardwood (150) - #'d to 999.
RELIC CARDS - 2 PER BOX!
- Hardwood Relics (35) - #'d to 1 of 1, 25, 50, and 99.
PRINTING PLATES - HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
- Base Cards (100 subs/400 plates) - 1 of 1.
- Autographed Cards (60 subs/240 plates) - 1 of 1.
|12-03-2010, 10:39 AM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Well I tend to join the same breaks as other people for a reason. I'm not monitoring anything. But If u would like come monitoring I would say that your typing and lack of respect for people who join or wanna join have made all your breaks look lazy and unprofessional. I know everyone has lives outside of this because I do too but come on man you still haven't even put up scans from your last break and it was on Tuesday.
I did tell you this before when you told me that you do not put DC on someones package from your breaks if they don't get a hit since you don't think it's necessary for packages with just base or inserts.
Maybe it's just me but the lack of intrest buy the host aka not even making a list of who wants in on the main thread makes you look bad and I know I wouldn't sign up for a break if the host was like that and it wouldn't matter if it was you or say one of the mods.
You are representing blowoutcards when you do this breaks on here and I hate hearing bad things about this forum from other members so I do what I can to help
Always Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
Last edited by armyatc22; 12-03-2010 at 06:30 PM.
|12-03-2010, 05:58 PM||#16 (permalink)|
all I have to say is the break was on tuesday night it is friday afternoon I have a long work week I promised scans by yesterday but had to work late so am getting them now I dont know about you but I am not on here 24/7
|12-03-2010, 06:53 PM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga