|12-02-2010, 08:08 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2010 Panini Crown Royale hockey 2 case/2 team break
2010/11 Panini Crown Royale hockey - 2 case team break
case = 950 x 2 = 1900 / 30 = $63.34 per team
supplies/shipping = $5
subtotal = $68.34 per team
paypal (0.029% + .30) = $2.28
total (approx) $71 for first slot / $68 for each additional slot
The Break Itself
This product is scheduled for release on January 6, 2011. Once all slots are filled, this will be moved to active. Payments for slots should be made by Wednesday, December 22nd (about 2 1/2 weeks prior to the expected release date). Once slots are paid for, slot list and team list will be randomized 3 times to determine teams. This will be done once for case 1 and then again for case 2. A video of it will be posted to youtube (user id is achau9598). Break will be broadcast on ustream (user id aaron21222) and then posted to youtube.
Cards the feature multiple teams will be randomized between the teams. Team names will be listed three times and then randomized three times, and the name at the top of the list will receive the card - randomizations will also be recorded and posted on YouTube.
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
The king of the cardboard jungle returns! Crown Royale Hockey is back with a high-end lineup of autographs and memorabilia that's fit for a...well, you know!
Every Case contains at least:
- 8 Rookie Royalty Signatures #'d to 499
- 1 Rinkside Signatures #'d to 50
- 1 Voices of the Game Signatures #'d to 100 or less
- 7 Heirs to the Throne Materials #'d to 250 or less
- 1 Heirs to the Throne Signature Materials #'d to 50 or less
- 3 Premiere Date Signatures #'d to 100 or less
- Finally, a regally innovative approach to the RC! Rookie Silhouettes feature die-cut images of top prospects above over-sized memorabilia swatches, topped off with a hard-signed autograph!
- Look for Taylor Hall,Tyler Seguin, Jordan Eberle and seven other elite talents in this ground-breaking RC subset! Also look for Rookie Royalty Signatures, a 25-card subset featuring hard-signed autographs from the incredibly deep pool of freshman talent!
- Three Kings Memorabilia cards features the top players in the NHL paired up with a sweet swatch of game-used material!
- Crown Royale is packed with autographs, from the never-before-seen Rinkside Signatures (Taylor Hall, Joe Sakic, Alex Ovechkin, Mario Lemieux and 46 more!) to Voices From the Booth, a hard-signed set that features local legends as beloved as the game they call (Rick Jeanneret, Joe Bowen, Darryl Reaugh, Bob Miller and more!).
You say you like high-end game-used materials gracing your collectibles?
Then you'll dig on Loyalty, a set that honors players who have skated for just one team; Kings of the NHL, featuring only the NHL's top stars and Coat of Arms, which offers an oversized jersey patch swatch!
1. oldgoldy97 ($71)
2. DenverSJB ($139)
Last edited by Aaron; 12-17-2010 at 08:40 PM.
|12-03-2010, 05:55 PM||#8 (permalink)|
same teams for both cases (unless everyone wants to have different teams for each case) .. we can discuss that as the slots fill (please let me know your preference - either way works for me)
|12-04-2010, 01:52 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Join Date: Jan 2009
Why not do A and B groupings. Edmonton in case 1 combined with the Wild in case 2. Then someone else has the Wild in case 1 and Edmonton in case 2. That way nobody gets 2 cases worth of crap cards. This setup has worked good in other multi-case team breaks. I'd be for that.
|12-04-2010, 04:37 PM||#11 (permalink)|
works for me. Original post updated. Each slot holder will receive one team in case 1 and a potentially different team in case 2.
Last edited by Aaron; 12-04-2010 at 04:43 PM.
|12-16-2010, 07:41 AM||#21 (permalink)|
Approved Group Sub Host
Join Date: Dec 2007
I'll take a slot.
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!
"You want to drag me down, as if I even care." - Breaking Benjamin
|12-16-2010, 11:20 AM||#22 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host