Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by endthecurse View Post
The final slot in Group 2 is now $28?

If the minimum total buy-in is $880, I assume you picked $28 because you plan to set the floor for Group 3 at $12?

This will be interesting to follow tonight (and, in all likelihood, tomorrow morning)... I think we're in for a couple hours of radio silence, but you never know. At the very least, this is somewhat exciting... thanks for organizing it!
That would be correct. And I'm glad you find this interesting! That was my aim.
crazy8parlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

If I can get this sold out I'll probably start another one immediately. Wouldn't mind getting 2 or 3 case breaks of this stuff in.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

I'm off for a bit to get some needed beer, poker and sleep. See you all in the AM to finish this thing up. If you send payment, thanks. I'll update it a bit later.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Someone sent me $48.00 need to know who it is. Process of elimination tells me it's Chris, but it's under the name Drew??

Please confirm payment.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8parlay View Post
Someone sent me $48.00 need to know who it is. Process of elimination tells me it's Chris, but it's under the name Drew??

Please confirm payment.
Yeah, it's me. I put my username in the subject line. My real name is Drew.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_ac View Post
Ok, thanks. yeah the name was at the end of the subject line where you don't see it because OE doesn't show everything unless you put your cursor up to it.

We're good! Thanks again.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Let the price dropping begin for Group 2!

Currently $43.00 per slot!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:09 AM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

We are in a new price drop range as of 9 minutes ago. $40 per slot in Group 2!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #59 (permalink)

I will start, give me lucky number 13, thanks
alsjunk2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:

Please confirm payment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_ac View Post
The break isn't full yet and hasn't been moved to active

Read the rules about when you are suppose to post your paypal and accept payments
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
The break isn't full yet and hasn't been moved to active

Read the rules about when you are suppose to post your paypal and accept payments
THE FORUM POLICE ARE HERE!

Wait, you're telling me how to read rules when you couldn't read my terms of the break by asking me to put you up on a slot for 8PM if it gets to it, but are telling me the forum rules??

1. I submitted this thread with the terms of payment to luv2fish this way. He approved it this way.
2. I'm doing it this way to avoid non payment of Groups that are already "sold out". This way I can have the draft for "Sold out and Paid for" Group while other Groups are still being sold. Paypal allows a 60 day refund, which I will use if the break doesn't happen. And since every payment is done as "Goods" every person can submit a claim if they don't receive their refund. But that won't be an issue.

If Luv2fish finds an issue with this after the approval, I will be happy to share my paypal account email and password to him so everyone feels more comfortable. If that is not acceptable to him I will refund all payments. Then we can go through all the non payer b/s that always happens.

This is a non-profit break. I'm doing this for fun. If you care to make it any harder I'll be happy to cancel it.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

To help make life easier on this issue:

Jon Goodell
Glenside, Pa
cell - 215-490-3276
I'm on facebook, you can look me up with my email address jonprelude@comcast.net feel free to add me as a friend.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #63 (permalink)

I'll take slot #12 in group 2.

Thanks Jon.
bgrasso12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Any non MLB team cards, (such as 16 and under) will be given out in the order of the draft. So if you have the first pick in the draft, you will get the first card pulled out of the case, if you have the second pick in the draft, you will get the second card pulled out of the case. If you have the 3rd pick in the draft you will get the third card pulled from the case, and so on 4th to 4th, 5th to 5th, etc.... I will pull them out as we open the packs. This rule also applies to the autographed 16 and under card too. Example: if it's the 17th 16 and under card pulled, then the 17th pick in the draft would get it.
Just confirming -- do the AFLAC cards fall into this category?

If so, assuming I'm reading this correctly, if we're lucky enough to hit a Harper AFLAC auto, it would likely go to the person with the #1 overall pick -- not the person with the Nationals -- right?
endthecurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by endthecurse View Post
Just confirming -- do the AFLAC cards fall into this category?

If so, assuming I'm reading this correctly, if we're lucky enough to hit a Harper AFLAC auto, it would likely go to the person with the #1 overall pick -- not the person with the Nationals -- right?
If a player was drafted by a team that card would go to the person who owns that team. So Harper would go to the person owning the Nat's.

Last edited by crazy8parlay; 12-08-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

So everyone gets a better idea:

Any card of any player that belongs to a MLB team will go to the person who picked that team. Any card of any player that isn't property of a MLB team (non MLB team cards) will be handed out as stated in the red area of the opening post.

Any non MLB team cards, (such as 16 and under) will be given out in the order of the draft. So if you have the first pick in the draft, you will get the first card pulled out of the case, if you have the second pick in the draft, you will get the second card pulled out of the case. If you have the 3rd pick in the draft you will get the third card pulled from the case, and so on 4th to 4th, 5th to 5th, etc.... I will pull them out as we open the packs. This rule also applies to the autographed 16 and under card too. Example: if it's the 17th 16 and under card pulled, then the 17th pick in the draft would get it.

To clarify the order of how cards are given out. If you have the first pick in the draft, you will get the first non mlb team/non property of team card that comes out of the pack. This is very random. Anyone can get a great card. Where pick you have only helps in the order of the card you will get. After 30 cards are found each person would have one card.

Last edited by crazy8parlay; 12-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Are we going to sell out of Group 2??

8 slots left at the current price of $31.00
Only one price drop left and the price will be $28.00

bgrasso, you're on slot 12!
Thanks!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
So everyone gets a better idea:

Any card of any player that belongs to a MLB team will go to the person who picked that team. Any card of any player that isn't property of a MLB team (non MLB team cards) will be handed out as stated in the red area of the opening post.

To clarify the order of how cards are given out. If you have the first pick in the draft, you will get the first non mlb team/non property of team card that comes out of the pack. This is very random. Anyone can get a great card. Where pick you have only helps in the order of the card you will get. After 30 cards are found each person would have one card.

Does everyone understand this?

If the player belongs to a team, the person who drafted that team will get any cards of that player. Example: All Harper cards go to the Nat's

If the player/card doesn't belong to a MLB team, then the card will be distributed in the order they come out of the packs via order of the draft.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Does everyone understand this?

If the player belongs to a team, the person who drafted that team will get any cards of that player. Example: All Harper cards go to the Nat's

If the player/card doesn't belong to a MLB team, then the card will be distributed in the order they come out of the packs via order of the draft.
Makes sense Jon. Thanks for clarifying.
bgrasso12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrasso12 View Post
Makes sense Jon. Thanks for clarifying.
Thanks, don't want any confusion.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

4 minutes until the final price drop. I hope we can sell the final 8 slots in this group.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Final price drop is now on $28.00 per slot. 8 slots available!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #73 (permalink)

I will take #17

If you're ripping and flipping EVERYTHING these days in the hopes of making money you're just pissing in the wind every 99 out of 100 cases. - BAMBAM
coltman18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks Colt!

7 slots left!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Well, I was afraid of this with the 2nd and 3rd Groups. If I can't get these sold by 1:00 I will try one more price drop down to $25 on Group 2. But the final price drop on Group 3 will be $15.00 so the break gets fully paid for. If I can't sell it out then, I will have to cancel the break.