|08-07-2008, 02:22 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2008 Topps Stadium Club Football 6 box case break?
I'll see if you all wanna do this. I do have two ways we can do this:
Method 1: $30 per team(delievered)
Method 2: $16 per pack(delievered)
Here's some details:
Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
Stadium Club Football celebrates its return for the 2008 NFL season, delivering 5 autographs and 5 relics per box! It also features the ever-popular Super Team Cards, which give fans a chance to win a special edition Stadium Club Football Set!
EVERY BOX CONTAINS:
- 5 Autographed Cards, including 4 Rookie Autos…1 of which will be a top ten pick!
- 5 Relic Cards!
- 10 numbered rookie cards!
- 10 numbered parallel cards!
EVERY 6-BOX CASE CONTAINS:
- 1 Super Team Card!
BASE CARDS - 20 pt. stock
- Rookies(100) - 1 per pack! Seq. #'d to 1499 or less(includes parallel versions).
PARALLEL CARDS - 10 PER BOX!
- Platinum Photographer's Proofs(200) - All one of one! Hobby Exclusive!
- Gold Photographer's Proofs(200) - Seq. #'d to 50.
- Photographer's Proof(200) - Seq. #'d to 199.
- First Day Issue(200) - Seq. #'d to 1499.
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS - 5 PER BOX!
- Rookie Autographs(Up to 75) - At least 4 per box!
- Beam Team Autographs(30)
- Brett Favre Buybacks(1 subject)
All autos available in these parallels:
- Platinum - All one of one! Hobby Exclusive!
- Gold - Seq. #'d to 25.
- Foilboard - Seq. #'d to 50.
FRAMED PRINTING PLATES - HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
- Autographed Rookie(75) - All one of one!
- Rookies(25) - All one of one!
- Veteran(100) - All one of one!
NEW! SUPER TEAM CARDS(32 teams) - 1 PER 6-BOX CASE!
RELIC CARDS - 5 PER BOX!
Beam Team Relics(25)
- Gold Parallel - Seq. #"d to 99.
Stadium Club Impact Triple Relics(50) - Seq. #'d to 99.
- Gold Parallel - Seq. #'d to 10.
Stadium Club Impact Dual Relics(50) - Seq. #'d to 199.
- Gold Parallel - Seq. #'d to 25.
Stadium Club Impact Relics(50) - Seq. #'d to 799.
- Gold Parallel - Seq. #'d to 50.
I dont have the methods described as much as most of you guys do, but I'm still trying to get my first group break started. Lemme know which method you all wanna do and I'll take it from there!
Mainly looking for Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, Carolina Hurricanes, and Boston Red Sox stuff.