Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Idea for group break

I was just going to list what was left in my PC on eBay. The only things I am keeping are my PSA graded rookies, my UD Young Guns (for my kids), and a few cool pieces like my Jose Theodore EI Gold and my Bowman Rick Nash patch.

I have a drawer full of nice stuff left that I was going to keep but am considering unloading.

I thought, why not do a group break, and I would add a part of the collection randomly to what you got in the break. I'm thinking Stadium Club baseball, but would consider others.

I don't have a price in mind yet, I want to look and see what this last batch of stuff should go for.

Please post here if this sounds interesting, if not, then we will see this stuff on eBay by the end of the month.

Cheers,

KD
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 09-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'll be in if this break ever gets off and a least we have a chance at some bonuses
Old 09-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

I might if there are some good cards in there.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

if it's something other than baseball i'd probably jump on,not a big baseball collector.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

OK, this isn't going to work.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Closed Thread