|09-17-2008, 09:36 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2008 Upper Deck SP Rookie Threads Football Break
Alright, the Leaf Certified Break is pretty much taken care of. So, after seeing how the Upper Deck Ballpark break is going I thought this might be a good one to look at.
This would be a slot break. According to fsu2207 there are 13 hits per box and 10 boxes in a case so there should be 130 slots.
More important, no BASE SLOTS! Each person that buys slots will be randomly assigned a team slot for the base cards. Most likely there will not be 32 different buyers so some people my get multiple base slots.
Slots are $20 each
4 or more slots and they are $19 each
This includes all shipping, supplies and fees.
This will NOT be a video break, but I WILL be able to scan in the hits after each box. I'm certain there are plenty of senior members here that you can ask about me.
This is set to release on OCT 1 as of right now!
At the bottom you will find the product info straight from Blowouts website.
Once this looks like it will take off I will lock in the case and start collecting payments.
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 6 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
- Two (2) Autographed Rookie Lettermen in EVERY box, on average!
- Three (3) Autographs per box, on average!
- Five (5) jersey cards in EVERY box, on average!
- One (1) each of a Super Swatch, Patch, and multi-player jersey card per box, on average!
- UPDATED 7/1: Look for seven (7) multi-signed cards and three (3) autograph-memorabilia cards per case, on average(combine to deliver 1 hit per box)!
Autographed Memorabilia Cards
- Rookie Lettermen - Last Name (Varied #)
- Rookie Lettermen Parallel - College (Varied #)
- Rookie Lettermen Parallel - College Nickname (Varied #)
- Rookie Lettermen Parallel - Last Name (Varied #)
- Rookie Threads Autograph Parallels (# to 50 or less)
- Rookie Threads Patch Autograph Parallels (# to 25 or less)
- Rookie Super Swatch Autograph Parallel (# to 15)
- Super Swatch Autograph Parallel (# to 5)
- Signing Day (# to 199 or less)
- Signature Draft Choice (# to 199 or less)
- Scripted in Time (# to 199 or less)
- SP Authentics (# to 199 or less)
- Multi Marks Duals, Triples, Quads, Sixes, and Eights (# to 99 or less)
- Rookie Threads (# to 250)
- Rookie Threads Parallels (# to 199 or less)
- Rookie Threads Patch Parallels (# to 99 or less)
- Dual Threads (# to 160)
- Dual Threads Parallels (# to 99 or less)
- Triple Threads (# to 100)
- Triple Threads Parallels (# to 60 or less)
- Rookie Foursome (# to 75)
- Rookie Foursome Parallels (# to 50 or less)
- Rookie Super Swatch (# to 175)
- Rookie Super Swatch Parallels (# to 99 or less)
- Super Swatch (# to 25)
- Super Swatch Parallels (# to 15 or less)
- Flashback Fabrics (# to 175)
- Flashback Fabrics Parallels (# to 99 or less)
- Legendary Numbers (# to 99)
- Legendary Numbers Parallels (# to 50 or less)
- Stitch in Time (# to 99)
- Stitch in Time Parallels (# to 50 or less)
- Rookie Numbers (# to 99)
- Rookie Numbers Parallels (# to 50 or less)
- Dual Threads Patch Parallel (# to 35)
- Triple Threads Patch Parallel (# to 20)
- Rookie Foursome Patch Parallel (# to 15)
- Rookie Super Swatch Patch Parallel (# to 25)
- Super Swatch Patch (# to 10)
- Rookie Numbers Patch Parallels (# to 50 or less)
- Base Set - 100 Cards
Last edited by swerve; 10-02-2008 at 02:47 PM.
|09-17-2008, 10:22 PM||#2 (permalink)|
I'm in for at least 1
I collect all UGA Dawgs in college uniforms, Stafford(All), Massaquoi, David Pollack and Knowshon
-Soon to be AJ Green Super Collector
|09-19-2008, 10:49 AM||#9 (permalink)|
I'm new to the Blowout Boards. I'm interested, but just have a question. Are we sure there are 12 hits per box? When it says that there are 3 autographs per box and 2 autographed Rookie Lettermen, does that mean 5 total autos or does it mean 3 total autos of which 2 are rookie lettermen?
|09-19-2008, 03:21 PM||#10 (permalink)|
|10-02-2008, 02:07 PM||#19 (permalink)|
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro