Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 04:22 PM   #326 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,586
Default

Hey guys sorry for the delay...

I tried to update the other day with the rookie randoms etc, but i guess either the storm or myconnection was bad..and apparantly it didnt go through.

I dont remember the randoms for the undrafted rookies, but there werent a whole lot. I believe there were 10 total-mostly just base RCs, only Pat Devlin and 1 other had 1 insert.

Anyways, it took me most of Thursday to get everything sorted out, i worked Friday and Saturdayand finished up Sunday. Was all ready to ship out yesterday morning...until i forgot it was a holiday. But everything is out now. Again hope you enjoy the cards and enjoyed the break.
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #327 (permalink)
Member
 
slicbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bothell, Wa
Posts: 6,890
Default

Got my cards today.Left pos itrader thanks for the break.
__________________
http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/slicbob/For%20sale%20or%20Trade/
slicbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #328 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,741
Default

has anyone else gotten their cards?
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:05 PM   #329 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 12,012
Default

Not yet for me.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #330 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
badsims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 6,346
Default

me either and when i check the tracking # all it says is that they have been contacted that a package will be mailed!
badsims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #331 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,294
Default

not me yet
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #332 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 342
Default

nothing for me either
Canucksfan1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #333 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 12,012
Default

My tracking does show that it has been confirmed that it was received in TN and that it was sent out on the 2nd. It should be here on Monday.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:00 AM   #334 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,741
Default

i never got tracking info,when did you guys get yours?
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:31 AM   #335 (permalink)
Member
 
The700Level's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,441
Default

No cards in NJ yet.
The700Level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #336 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 12,012
Default

My tracking came through on the 2nd.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #337 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,586
Default

Hey guys just to update everybody:

Keep in mind this was my first group break, and i will readily admit i was quite unprepared and didnt know exactly how much work a team break of this type would be.

I had everything packed up and ready to go, but things came up as i still had my daughter.

Everything is in transit now, or should be. I noticed on the tracking for the few i did Paypal shipping on that they didnt leave until sometime the 3rd or the 4th, when i dropped them off at the PO early on the 2nd (10am).

As for those asking about tracking, again this was my first break. I have never used paypal shipping before. I had no idea about what weight to put in, so that was pretty much a guessing game. Add on top of that, that I dont have a printer so i was relying on Kinkos..which i found out charges now .25/minute to use the computer on top of .50/page printed. Therefore i only printed off a few, to test it out. Therefore i figured itd just be in my best interest (moneywise) to just fill out the name/address and pay for mailing at the PO instead of through Paypal.

Again, this is not your fault and i am solely to blame. I take all responsibility as i clearly should have been more prepared. But you should receive your cards. I have nothing left, except base. I would never cheat anybody. If you were hoping for these cards for resale, or if you are just unhappy with the service overall...please pm me and i will do what i can to make it right.

Thanks again for staying with me through my first break. My Inception break, for those that are involved, should run much smoother. It is less boxes, less cards, less hits. I definately shouldnt take near as long to get it together and mail out.

Again i apologize, but everyting is on the way.
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #338 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 12,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
My tracking does show that it has been confirmed that it was received in TN and that it was sent out on the 2nd. It should be here on Monday.
And here they are! Got them today. Thanks.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #339 (permalink)
Member
 
SethMurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cambridge Springs/Erie, PA
Posts: 10,184
Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy
Default

still nothing for me, hopefully today
__________________
http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Seth_Murphy/

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #340 (permalink)
Member
 
The700Level's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,441
Default

Still nothing in NJ Maybe Wednesday
The700Level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:25 AM   #341 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,741
Default

nothing in TexaS
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #342 (permalink)
Member
 
Casebreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 2,079
Default

have not gotten anything yet...
__________________
GREAT DEALS, as low as .08 CENTS for cards, all sports check them out
Casebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #343 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: mississippi
Posts: 370
Default

yes i still have not recieved my cards yet in mississippi
kennyhasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #344 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,741
Default

still nothing for me,getting a little worried
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #345 (permalink)
Member
 
trubear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Janesville, Wisc
Posts: 552
Default

Rcvd mine today
trubear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #346 (permalink)
Member
 
slicbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bothell, Wa
Posts: 6,890
Default

When I posted on this break it was the wrong one. I still have not received mine, and anyway I posted on the wrong break.
__________________
http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/slicbob/For%20sale%20or%20Trade/
slicbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #347 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 342
Default

and obviously nothing in Canada yet either
Canucksfan1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #348 (permalink)
Member
 
SethMurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cambridge Springs/Erie, PA
Posts: 10,184
Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy
Default

still not here in Pennsylvania
__________________
http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Seth_Murphy/

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #349 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Hey guys sorry for the delay...

I tried to update the other day with the rookie randoms etc, but i guess either the storm or myconnection was bad..and apparantly it didnt go through.

I dont remember the randoms for the undrafted rookies, but there werent a whole lot. I believe there were 10 total-mostly just base RCs, only Pat Devlin and 1 other had 1 insert.

Anyways, it took me most of Thursday to get everything sorted out, i worked Friday and Saturdayand finished up Sunday. Was all ready to ship out yesterday morning...until i forgot it was a holiday. But everything is out now. Again hope you enjoy the cards and enjoyed the break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Hey guys just to update everybody:

Keep in mind this was my first group break, and i will readily admit i was quite unprepared and didnt know exactly how much work a team break of this type would be.

I had everything packed up and ready to go, but things came up as i still had my daughter.

Everything is in transit now, or should be. I noticed on the tracking for the few i did Paypal shipping on that they didnt leave until sometime the 3rd or the 4th, when i dropped them off at the PO early on the 2nd (10am).

As for those asking about tracking, again this was my first break. I have never used paypal shipping before. I had no idea about what weight to put in, so that was pretty much a guessing game. Add on top of that, that I dont have a printer so i was relying on Kinkos..which i found out charges now .25/minute to use the computer on top of .50/page printed. Therefore i only printed off a few, to test it out. Therefore i figured itd just be in my best interest (moneywise) to just fill out the name/address and pay for mailing at the PO instead of through Paypal.

Again, this is not your fault and i am solely to blame. I take all responsibility as i clearly should have been more prepared. But you should receive your cards. I have nothing left, except base. I would never cheat anybody. If you were hoping for these cards for resale, or if you are just unhappy with the service overall...please pm me and i will do what i can to make it right.

Thanks again for staying with me through my first break. My Inception break, for those that are involved, should run much smoother. It is less boxes, less cards, less hits. I definately shouldnt take near as long to get it together and mail out.

Again i apologize, but everyting is on the way.
Still nothing received here, but I am a little confused...which day did these get mailed out...may 31st when the post says everything is mailed out or June 2nd at 10 am (the second bolded post)...either way, shoulda been here by now
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #350 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: mississippi
Posts: 370
Default

Recieved my cards today
kennyhasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.