Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
hearseguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Medical Lake, WA
Posts: 809
Default

when is payment due?

Jeremy

Last edited by hearseguy; 06-21-2011 at 06:49 PM.
hearseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
dew0514's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishhedberg View Post
Hey,
I'll take a slot in the Group break but I can't pay until next Friday because I lost my debit card yesterday and I only pay by instant paypal payments. If that is fine put me down for one! Thanks!
-Danny

This is a copy of the PM from dew0514, just so everyone can see it.
Yea sorry about that guys, would have just posted it here but I wanted to make sure everything with my payment was fine before I posted it. Thanks!!!
__________________
FUTURE NATE IRVING SUPERCOLLECTOR!!!!!
dew0514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearseguy View Post
when is payment due?

Jeremy
Product is due out on July 27th. We'll make payments due by July 13th.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:08 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Alright, thread has been reported and hopefully will be moved to active soon. Good luck everyone.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #55 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

Order #131891
Moving to active.

When sending a Paypal payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
Order #131891
Moving to active.

When sending a Paypal payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.
Payments can be sent to catfishhedberg@yahoo.com. Please include your blowout screen name and 2011 r&s in the subject line of payment. Ill post this info on the 1st post when I get home as well.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 7,343
Default

Payment sent.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #58 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
badsims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 6,345
Default

payment sent!
badsims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Central MA
Posts: 15
Default

Payment sent. Thanks!
zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #60 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
badsims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 6,345
Default

Wow i just notice that we got charged 5 bucks more than what a case is selling for right now! Normally the first group case break on a product gets it for a cheaper price dont they?
badsims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Riversoule's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 636
Default

Paid Up Cat!
Riversoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Payment sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
payment sent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
Payment sent. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversoule View Post
Paid Up Cat!
Payments received. Thanks.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #63 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
badsims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 6,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishhedberg View Post
Payments received. Thanks.
Catfish, still showing my 2nd slot as not paid! (slot 24) I did send you the correct amount $67 right? I will check my paypal but i am pretty sure we should be good. Thanks
badsims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
Catfish, still showing my 2nd slot as not paid! (slot 24) I did send you the correct amount $67 right? I will check my paypal but i am pretty sure we should be good. Thanks
Youre right. Sorry about the goof up. I'll fix it once I get on the computer.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
The700Level's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,431
Default THE700LEVEL PAYMENT SENT/Thank you to last Breakers

Paid for my slot.

Finished last nights break. A big thank you to Catfish and even bigger to a lot of the guys in this break again for donating their base to my class. Those cards are going to be used, but more treasured then my 1987 Topps Baseball case I just bought to use with them and the future class in September. Last year during Summer School I had them jumping through hoops for Pannini World Cup stickers. The kids are like anyone else, they like things and it is funny to see them trade cards when they hardly know the team, let alone a player, but like the picture on the cardboard. It brings me back to their age not caring about GEM MINT , encasing a card in plastic, they just think it is cool because their teacher collects them. I brought in my shell collection a few months ago and asked the class who collects something, very few of the 22 answered, now boys and girls have something to stick in their treasure boxes.

Thanks again,

John
The700Level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
Catfish, still showing my 2nd slot as not paid! (slot 24) I did send you the correct amount $67 right? I will check my paypal but i am pretty sure we should be good. Thanks
Alright, fixed it for you. Sorry again about that.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Just a reminder that there's 2 weeks left in the payment deadline. Product is still due out July 27th.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The700Level View Post
Paid for my slot.

Finished last nights break. A big thank you to Catfish and even bigger to a lot of the guys in this break again for donating their base to my class. Those cards are going to be used, but more treasured then my 1987 Topps Baseball case I just bought to use with them and the future class in September. Last year during Summer School I had them jumping through hoops for Pannini World Cup stickers. The kids are like anyone else, they like things and it is funny to see them trade cards when they hardly know the team, let alone a player, but like the picture on the cardboard. It brings me back to their age not caring about GEM MINT , encasing a card in plastic, they just think it is cool because their teacher collects them. I brought in my shell collection a few months ago and asked the class who collects something, very few of the 22 answered, now boys and girls have something to stick in their treasure boxes.

Thanks again,

John

Payment was received. Sorry I missed that.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
mustangjj909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 1,573
Default

payment sent for my 2 spots
__________________
I only ship to the United States of America
http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/mustangjj909/library/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS?sort=3&page=1

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjj909 View Post
payment sent for my 2 spots
Payment received. Thanks.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
nineout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orrville,OH.
Posts: 1,703
Default

payment sent..
nineout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #72 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
hester72598's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 10,745
Default

Payment sent
__________________
Buying Eric Stamets 2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition auto and #'d cards

Looking for Brandon Dixon 2014 Bowman Chrome auto and non-auto color refractors
hester72598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:14 AM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineout View Post
payment sent..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hester72598 View Post
Payment sent
Payments received. Thanks.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
nineout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orrville,OH.
Posts: 1,703
Default

put me down on the back-up list also; just in case.
nineout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineout View Post
put me down on the back-up list also; just in case.
Will do. Thanks.
catfishhedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.