|06-14-2011, 11:00 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2008 National Treasures Football 3 box case break - Round 2
For those of you that I shut out in the last break, I have decided to give you another chance by breaking one of my favorite draft classes and products for a second time- 2008 National Treasures Football Case Break! This draft class is loaded! Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Chris Johnson, Darren McFadden, Rashard Mendenhall, Jamaal Charles, Felix Jones, Desean Jackson, and Matt Forte to name a few.
A mod will be doing (3) separate randoms for this break. 1st random for the participants, 2nd random for TIER 1 teams and 3rd random for TIER 2 teams. Each group will be randomed five times. This break will be done on live on blogtv.
All multi-player cards will be randomed by a moderator after the break. If someone owns more than 51% of the players on the card, they win the card.
Once all payments are in, a moderator will do the randoms and I will set up a break date & time.
Case Price $1400/16 Slots = $87.50 per slot
+ Supplies/Shipping = $3.50
+ PayPal = $3.00 per slot
TOTAL SLOT COST = $94 for 1st spot and $92 for additional spots.
PER BOX ITEMS
- 3 Autographs
- 3 Memorabilia Cards
- 1 Common or Parallel
- Look for on-card Autographed Jumbo Prime Patch Rookie Cards featuring:
Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Kevin Smith, Donnie Avery, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart, Darren McFadden, Jamaal Charles, Felix Jones, Rashard Mendenhall
- Hall of Famers featuring:
Knute Rockne, Tom Landry, Johnny Unitas, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, John Elway, Gale Sayers, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Sammy Baugh, Clyde 'Bulldog" Turner, Sid Luckman, Doak Walker, Mel Hein, Otto Graham, Bobby Layne, Lou Groza, Tommy McDonald, Chuck Bednarik, Bob Waterfield, Tom Fears, Norm Van Brocklin, Ollie Matson, Marion Motley
- Cut Signatures featuring:
Historical Figures, Presidents, Hall of Famers, Sports Legends
- Signature Patches featuring signed Embroidered Patches:
Troy Aikman, Dan Fouts, Len Dawson, Joe Montana, Chuck Bednarik, Joe Greene, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Taylor, Lance Alworth, Roger Staubach, Tommy McDonald, Gale Sayers, Franco Harris, Jim Brown, John Elway, John Riggins, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Bart Starr, Dan Marino, Tony Dorsett, Mike Ditka
- Super Prime Material Cards featuring:
Prime Jumbo Swatch Cards, NFL Logos, Team Logos, Brand Logos, Laundry Tag Cards of Rookies, Stars, Hall of Famers
- Notable Nickname cards featuring:
"Joe Cool" Montana, Chuck "Concrete Charlie" Bednarik, Tommy "Shoo Fly" McDonald, "Samurai Mike" Singletary
- Pen Pals featuring on-card autographs:
Felix Jones/Darren McFadden, Joe Flacco/Ray Rice, Darren McFadden/Jonathan Stewart/Felix Jones/Rashard Mendenhall, Matt Ryan/Joe Flacco/Brian Brohm/Chad Henne
TIERS are determined by which teams have the most hits out of the product and who have the biggest rookies. TIER 1 consists of teams with the most hits, while TIER 2 teams have the lesser amount.
Here are a list of the Tiered teams, and remember if you choose to join this break you will be guaranteed to get a team from both TIER 1 and TIER 2.
GOOD LUCK AND LETS PULL SOMETHING NASTY!
Tier 1 Teams:
Tier 2 Teams
1. YanksBillsFan ($94) paid Titans Jets
2. kennyhasty ($94) paid Falcons Saints traded to frankferry plus cash considerations
3. shsscr ($186) 49ers Jaguars
4. mickdapug ($94) paid Giants Vikings
5. frankferry ($94) paid Ravens traded for Saints to kennyhasty Rams
6. DizzyDski ($94) paid Chiefs Redskins
7. tigerace55 ($94) paid Cowboys Panthers
8. blitzburgh ($186) paid Bears Browns
9. shsscr paid Dolphins Texans
10. Poker808 ($278) paid Packers Seahawks
11. blitzburgh paid Patriots Bengals
12. Poker808 paid Lions Bills
13. mrmike13 ($94) paid Broncos Colts
14. Poker808 paid Raiders Bucs
15. SeventhEvan ($186) paid Steelers Chargers
16. SeventhEvan paid Eagles Cardinals
Last edited by vinnyvegas; 06-28-2011 at 09:39 PM.
|06-15-2011, 10:21 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|06-23-2011, 11:57 AM||#24 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Moving to active.
When sending a Paypal payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.
Shop for Sports Cards and Trading Cards