2011 SP legendary Cuts Break
Dreams Mojo is getting passed along to you with this 2011 SP Legendary Cuts Case Break:
This break will be Draft style:
[url=http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_289&products_id=5722]2011 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Hobby 5 Box Case - $1,119.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store[/url]
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns!
Break will be done live on Blog tv,
Price for case: 1195.95 via Blowout
239.19 Per slot
+ 7.29 for Paypal fees
+ 5.00 For shipping - Insurance is included on all 5 cards in this shipping cost. (insurance on each card will be 251.48($) All cards when shipped will have signature Confirmation to be received as well.
= 251.48 Per slot
5 Cards a case= 5 slots
We will do a Draft break of this
Configuration: 5 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 1 card per pack.
- Each box contains (1) Cut Signature Card!!
- Find at least (1) Multi-Player, Presidential or Exquisite card per 5-Box case!
- This will be the greatest Legendary Cuts product produced to date!!!
Legendary Cut Signatures (200)
- All Cuts are Hand Numbered!
SINGLE PLAYER CUTS ARE BROKEN INTO 3 DYNAMIC SETS:
- 200-card set
- Features 91 Hall of Famers including Clemente, Cobb, Robinson, Ruth, and Wagner!
- All cuts hand #'d to 35 or less!
Legendary Black Cuts:
- 400-card set
- Focused on the greatest franchises of all time including an unprecedented 75 Bronx Bombers!
- All cuts hand #'d to 40 or less!
- 100-card set
- Greatest lineup of baseball legends ever!
- Includes Cobb, Gehrig, Lajoie, Johnson, Wagner, Ruth, Doubleday, Robinson, Young, and more!
- All cuts hand #'d to 5 or less!
MULTI-PLAYER THEMED CUT HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1909 Detroit vs. Pittsburgh Dual Cut (Cobb, Wagner)
- 1919 Black Sox Quad Cut (Cicotte, Comiskey, Gandil, Landis)
- 1927 Murderer's Row Eight Cut (Combs, Koenig, Ruth, Gehrig, Meusel, Lazzeri, Dugan, Collins)
- 1934 St. Louis "Gashouse Gang" Eight Cuts (Carleton, Davis, Dean, Dean, Durocher, Frisch, Martin, Medwick)
- 1937 New York Quad Cut (Dickey, DiMaggio, Gehrig, Gomez)
- 1955 Brooklyn Past & Present Eight Cut (Campanella, Gilliam, Hodges, Koufax, Newcombe, Reese, Robinson, Snider)
- 1969 New York Past & Present Eight Cut (Agee, Clendenon, Hodges, Jones, Koosman, McGraw, Ryan, Seaver)
- Breaking Baseball's Color Barrier Dual Cut (Rickey, Robinson)
- 1931 Philadelphia All-Time Greats Quad Cut (Cochrane, Foxx, Grove, Simmons)
- 1941 Season for the Ages Dual Cut (DiMaggio, Williams)
- .400 Hitters Quad Cut (Hornsby, Sisler, Terry, Williams
- All-Time Greats Negro League Six Cut (Bell, Dandridge, Day, Johnson, Leonard, Paige)
- All-Time Greats Outfielders Past & Present Quad Cut (Aaron, DiMaggio, Mays, Williams)
- All-Time Greats Strikeout Kings Past & Present Triple Cut (Johnson, Koufax, Ryan)
- All-Time Hit Kings Past & Present (Cobb, Rose)
- All-Time Greats Home Run Kings Past & Present Triple Cut (Aaron, Bonds, Ruth)
HISTORICAL CUT SIGNATURES:
Presidential Emblem Cuts:
- Folding Book cards featuring cut signatures of all 43 President's alongside a woven presidential seal
- All cuts are hand #'d to 5 or less
First Couple Dual Cuts:
- Folding Book cards featuring President's and first ladies
- Includes JFK & Jackie Kennedy, Ronald and Nancy Reagan, and more!
- All cuts are hand #'d to 2 or less
Presidential Winning Ticket Dual Cuts:
- Folding Book cards pairing cuts of Presidents and Vice Presidents like Bill Clinton and Al Gore!
- All cuts hand #'d to 2
Royal Couple Dual Cuts:
- 1 of 1 folding book cards featuring cuts from famous royal couples like Princess Grace of Monaco and Prince Rainier!
Camelot Quad Cut:
- 1-of-1 four folding booklet card of John F. Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, and Ted Kennedy!
Get at least one (1) multi-player, Presidential or Exquisite cut signature cards per case!
Every card is hand numbered
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Given the pricing. I think your honestly better off factoring in insurance regardless. Given your really close to the 250 paypal signature limit, easier to protect you just as much as those that join. Just a suggestion.
Iv made a edit: thanks fish
is this product already live?
it is already out
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.