|09-05-2011, 08:12 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
2010/11 National Treasures Basketball 2 TIERED TEAM BREAK PART 2!!
Please send payment as paypal "goods" to email@example.com
When sending payment please ONLY put your Blowout Cards user ID name in the message box. This will allow me to see who has paid. Also, PLEASE DO NOT put anything other then your user ID name in the subject box. Do not put anything about group breaks, spots, teams, etc. Simply put your user ID name (ie: "mattyt777")
This will help to make sure that there are no problems with paypal in hosting this group break. If rules are not followed I will immediately issue a refund.
I have included at the bottom of the page the amount that everyone owes for the break.
***This break is going to be for Saturday Sept. 10th @ 10:30 PM EST via blogtv -
mattyt777 - mattyt777 Live - blogTV
This is of course assuming that all payments are received and teams are randomized by that date.
Hey guys and gals, Mattyt777 back at you with another 2 TIERED TEAM break! (15 SPOTS TOTAL)! We filled one of these last week in a matter of hours and the hits were tremendous!!! If you didn't get a chance to check out the format please see the "active" break section where all the hits and videos from the break can be found.
Hopefully we can have as much sucess and fun with this one as we did the first! Also, I'd like to note that in this format EVERYONE from the break got a hit and nobody was shut out!
2010-11 National Treasures Basketball- HOT HOT HOT!!!
Teams will be randomized by random.org by a Moderator. Each spot is for 2 tiered team (which are determined by number of hits in product and top tier rookies). You will get all cards from teams you randomly draw.
This break will be done live on blogtv.
Case Price = $1,674.95/15 = $111.16
Shipping/Handling/Supplies = $3.50 (per slot) = $114.66
PayPal ($114.66 x .029) + .30 = $3.625
Total cost of a slot- $118.28 (additional slots for $114)
TIERS- (REMEMBER, YOU ARE GUARENTEED TO GET AT LEAST ONE TIER 1 AND ONE TIER 2 TEAM).
* Please note that I changed the tiers a little bit and switched the Heat and Warriors to tier 2.
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
San Antonio Spurs
Golden St. Warriors
New Jersey Nets
New Orleans Hornet
Portland Trail Blazers
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
- Exclusive Kobe Bryant On-Card Autographs!
- On-Card Pen Pals Autographs!
- On-Card Jumbo Prime Material Cards of Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and NBA Hall-of-Famers Julius Erving and David Robinson
- NBA Logoman combos
- Signature Trios & Quads cards
- Six Autographs/Memorabilia Cards
- One Common seq #ed to 99
- One Legend/Rookies/Parallels or Insert
One or more of the following:
- Autograph from Julius Erving, Kobe Bryant, Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird or Jerry West George Mikan material card
- Souvenir Cut signature
- Pen Pals
- Signature Combo
- Signature Trios
- Signature Quads
- NBA Logoman
- NBA Logoman Combo
- NBA Logoman signature
- Laundry Tag NBA Logoman
- Laundry Tag NBA Logoman signature
- Laundry Tag Team Logo
- Laundry Tag Team Logo signature
1. 1 kukuwbubuh19 - CLIPPERS AND GRIZZLIES
2. 8 sesmarine104 - THUNDER AND MAVERICKS
3. 9 padsfan10 - SPURS AND HORNETS
4. 13 doobypenguin - LAKERS AND BOBCATS
5. 14 Riversoule - WIZARDS AND HEAT
6. 7 orangejello727 - SIXERS AND NUGGETS
7. 11 hatcher - KINGS AND RAPTORS AND BUCKS
8. 15 Dreamweaver1984 - SUNS AND T-WOLVES
9. 4 jeremyhli - CELTICS
10. 12 Onepercent - MAGIC AND WARRIORS
11. 10 Riversoule - PISTONS AND PACERS
12. 2 hatcher - ROCKETS AND HAWKS
13. 3 Onepercent - BULLS AND CAVS
14. 5 straw44 - JAZZ AND BLAZERS
15. 6 hatcher - KNICKS AND NETS
Last edited by Mattyt777; 09-12-2011 at 08:18 PM.
|09-06-2011, 05:41 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|09-06-2011, 09:53 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Cali
I'll take slot #4....im assuming we get this filled quick....is it ok if I pay early Friday?
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: LAA Angels
NFL: Green Bay Packers
Last edited by pico04; 09-06-2011 at 09:55 PM.
|09-06-2011, 10:00 PM||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
|09-07-2011, 09:55 AM||#25 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Order # 137756
Moving to active.
When sending a Paypal payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.