2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Hobby 20 Box Case Break**Random Team break**
Alright guys, I'm changing this from a "Random Team Break" to a random team draft break of 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures football 20 box Case.
-After all the slots have been filled and paid, a MOD will random the list of slots to draft from all 32 NFL Teams.
-All base cards, numbered inserts, and hits will be going to the corresponding teams featured on the card.
-Any hits that have multiple teams featured on it will be randomed between the team owners by a MOD to determine who will receive the card.
-The break will be done live on BlogTv and recorded for viewers to watch the break
Cost of Case: $1,820.00
Direct Cost per slot: $56.87 ($1,820/32 teams = $56.875)
Direct Cost: $56.87
+ $4 shipping with DC/Supplies ($3 shipping for average of 5 cards each + $1 supplies)
+ $2.07 Paypal Costs (2.9% + .30)
Total Cost: $62.94
We’ll go with: $63 for the first spot, additional spots $61
[B][COLOR="Red"]APPROXIMATE RELEASE DATE: WED, SEP 28 2011[/COLOR][/B]
Configuration: 20 boxes per case. 1 pack per box . 8 cards per pack.
- NFL Rookies Signatures - featuring trapped autographs on white leather from the league's 2011 Elite Rookie Class including Cam Newton and Mark Ingram!
- NFL Shield Signatures - featuring the game's top players, rookies and legends are featured along with autographs, numbered to 1!
- Game Day Souvenirs - featuring actual game date photography and game-used memorabilia
- Hall of Fame Class of 2011 - featuring on-card signatures of Marshal Faulk and Deion Sanders
- Classic Cuts Materials - featuring a cut signature and memorabilia piece including Jim Thorpe, Red Grange and Earl "Dutch" Clark
HOBBY SET CONFIGURATION
225 cards (100 Commons, 25 Legends & 100 Rookies)
- 3 Autographs Seq. #ed to 499 or less and/or Memorabilia Cards Seq. #ed to 250 or less (at least one autograph) per tin
Find one or more of the following:
- Jim Thorpe Material Card sequenced to 25 or less
- Classic Cuts Materials sequenced to 25 or less
- NFL Shields sequenced to 5 or less
- NFL Shield signature sequenced to 5 or less
- On-Card Hall of Fame Signatures or Signatures of: Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Adrian Peterson, A.J. Green, Drew Brees, Julio Jones, Peyton Manning, Jake Locker, Philip Rivers, Blaine Gabbert, Tony Romo, Christian Ponder, LaDainian Tomlinson, Mark Ingram, Marshall Faulk, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams and/or Mike Leshoure
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Anyone interested in this group break?Would you guys prefer hit draft or team draft for this break?Or is randomnizing by a mod for teams ok for this break?
get me down for spot 7
hit break would be cheaper might get more interest
sign me up for 1 but if u change to hit draft i'd do that too
10 & 14
Spots #10 & #14
[QUOTE=pch_1427;1680478]get me down for spot 7[/QUOTE]
Got you down
[QUOTE=jpitten;1681150]sign me up for 1 but if u change to hit draft i'd do that too[/QUOTE]
Got you down and if it changes I'll update the thread.
[QUOTE=Riversoule;1681211]Spots #10 & #14[/QUOTE]
Got you down for your 2.thanks.
If you do team draft, I may be interested.
[QUOTE=ksjackson115;1681778]If you do team draft, I may be interested.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.I changed it to a team draft break now to see if people will be intersted in the group break.I changed it up on top.
2 more spots! anywhere is fine! thanks
[QUOTE=pch_1427;1702068]2 more spots! anywhere is fine! thanks[/QUOTE]
got you down bud
Moved to close by request due to lack of interest.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.