2011 Topps Chrome Baseball - 2 Hobby Case Break - Hit Snake Draft
[SIZE="5"][B][U]2011 Topps Chrome Baseball - 2 Hobby Case Group Break[/U][/B]
[B]* Hit Snake Draft*[/B][/SIZE]
Hosted by pakman916 (aka sportscardfanatic aka sportscardmojo)
- 2 On-Card Autographed Rookie Cards in Every Hobby Box!
- Black-Border Refractor Parallels
- USA Baseball Redemption Autograph Cards
- Topps 60th Anniversary Autograph Continuity Program
30 Team Lots - Case #1 (includes all non-auto parallels, excluding 1 of 1s and inserts)
30 Team Lots - Case #2 (includes all non-auto parallels, excluding 1 of 1s and inserts)
2 Heritage Lots - Case #1 & Case #2
2 Vintage Lots - Case #1 & Case #2
In addition, all 1 of 1s, USA Redemptions and extra Autos will be counted as HITs.
112 HITs total with the potential of more if we get HOT cases.
[B][U][COLOR="Red"]THIS IS A HIT SNAKE DRAFT.[/COLOR][/U][/B] There are 56 TOTAL slots. The draft will pick in order from #1 to #56. Once we hit #56, We will go back down the draft order from #56 down to #1. Keep in mind that #56 gets back to back picks. Also keep in mind, the top of the draft has the potential to land and extra hit if we end up with more than 112 HITS. So #1 in the draft will also get #112 AND #113
Some other things to remember:
All non-auto parallels (EXCLUDING 1 of 1s) will be included in the team lots. Team lots will also include rookies and inserts. This will add value to the team slots, making them more desirable than some of the autographs.
Case Price = $703 (x2) = $1406
# of Slots = 56 Slots
Cost Per Slot = $25.11
Shipping w/ Delivery Confirmation = $2.00
Supplies = $1.00
Paypal Fees = $1.14 (2.9% + $0.30)
Total Cost Per Slot = $29.25
[COLOR=red][B]$29.25[/B][/COLOR] for the [B][U]first slot[/U][/B] and [COLOR=red][B]$27.50[/B][/COLOR] [B][U]per additional slot[/U][/B].
1 Slot = $29.25
2 Slots = $56.75
3 Slots = $84.25
4 Slots = $111.75
5 Slots = $139.25
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]17 Slots OPEN![/COLOR][/SIZE]
1. greenjdo (1)
2. wscws2008 (2)
6. Straw44 (2)
8. TFD50 (1)
10. Troybuilts (5)
13. possaw (1)
16. alsjunk2002 (2)
18. jakeytehpirate (2)
20. cardinalscards4 (1)
21. Swivelhip (2)
22. The700Level (2)
23. chrismgiroux (4)
24. TxRangersfan (2)
25. mesellucards (1)
26. houdini (1)
27. shika (1)
29. lilkeithw (1)
31. spookowl1004 (1)
32. nbalinks (1)
34. Pacerjones20 (1)
35. Prospect_Man (1)
38. Sushiyoshi (1)
39. dimer10 (1)
47. Tman (1)
54. sportsamerica (1)
1) In the event we pull a high value card, I will require that you pay for upgraded shipping (priority mail, insurance and possibly signature confirmation).
2) I would like to receive payment 48 hours (2 Days) after going active. The faster I get paid, the faster I can get the cases and do the break. If you do not pay in time, your slots will be giving to members on reserve.
3) Once the break is paid in full, slots will be randomized 3 times by the MOD to determine the draft order.
4) If we are shorted a HIT, I will contact Topps to request a replacement. If cards are damaged, you have the option of sending the card in yourself or having me send the card in for you. Unfortunately, I can't control what Topps will do, so if they do not send back a suitable replacement, I will not be held responsible.
5) This break will be held live and recorded on one of the web blog sites (UStream, BlogTV, etc). Information will be provided ahead of the break. The draft will be held on the forums.
6) And just to make sure this is clear. [B][U]A HIT is an autograph, 1 of 1, USA Redemption or Team Lot.[/U][/B]
1) Slot trading begins once slots are all paid for. Trades must be announced on this thread and confirmed by all involved members.
2) All Hits will be posted after the break. I will only be listing Autos, USA Redemptions and high numbered Parallels. I'll try to get the scans up the same night.
3) Trading will cease 1 hour before the Draft begins. I will allow trading after the draft, but only for 1 day.
4) If you do not provide me a list for the draft and do not draft in the allotted amount of time, your pick will default to the draft list that I create. I will provide a default draft list at least 1 day prior to the draft.
5) Draft clock will be set to 30 minutes per pick. The draft will start at 8PM Eastern on whichever date we pick and last until 1AM.
If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks all! And good luck!
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Wow...no one is interested? Maybe I'm too "outside the box" with this. I did get one person interested, but he can't post yet because he's new to the forums.
U got a friend in me, 1 for now
[QUOTE=greenjdo;1666225]U got a friend in me, 1 for now[/QUOTE]
THanks man. Got 1 person signed up. Any more takers?
I will take 2 for now.
So let me get this clear, we sign up and pay, you random, then you open the cases, post the hits, and we draft the hits snake style? Just making sure this is correct. Thanks!
[QUOTE=bigsmoot2;1667241]So let me get this clear, we sign up and pay, you random, then you open the cases, post the hits, and we draft the hits snake style? Just making sure this is correct. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Correct. The only two things that I am doing different from most draft style breaks is:
1) Team Lots include base AND parallels
2) Snake Draft. There are actually 108+ hits, but only 54 slots.
This brings the cost up, but it adds another dimension to the draft strategy since you will get at least 2 picks. And the last person in the draft, #54, will get 2 back to back picks. Making #54 not so bad. Also, if we get extra hits, #1 and #2 have the potential to have 3 total picks. Sure, the 2nd and 3rd pick won't be that great, but then again, #1 and #2 will get the 2 best cards in the break.
Also, something to think about. If you have multiple picks in this break, your picks are doubled. So if you have 2 slots, you get 4 picks. 4 slots will have 8 picks. Sure, the slot pricing is more expensive, but you have less people to contend with. The only thing that may work against you is if we have 2 horrible cases.
Anyway...just something different. I like to change things up. Keeps these breaks more interesting.
I think it is an awesome way of doing a break. As you said, you double your picks plus including the team sets with parallels (without having to draft a team) is pretty awesome and the last pick is not the worst pick at all considering the amount of hits.
Hopefully more people join up for this.
[QUOTE=wscws2008;1667696]I think it is an awesome way of doing a break. As you said, you double your picks plus including the team sets with parallels (without having to draft a team) is pretty awesome and the last pick is not the worst pick at all considering the amount of hits.
Hopefully more people join up for this.[/QUOTE]
If only other's saw it the same way. No one seems interested...or maybe people don't have money.
Interested in one slot if this every takes off. Thanks
I will take (1) slot for now. Thanks
Could I get 13, and 43?
I'll take two slots as well. Thanks
So for the listed slot price, I would get to pick two hits (rank based on randomizing by mods, could have #1 & #108 or #54 & #55 or any snake combo in between), right? And the hits are autos, usa redemptions, 1/1s, or team lots? Am I correct?
ill take one for now, maybe another if it gets close to filling up
I'll take 1 pls
[QUOTE=jakeytehpirate;1675696]So for the listed slot price, I would get to pick two hits (rank based on randomizing by mods, could have #1 & #108 or #54 & #55 or any snake combo in between), right? And the hits are autos, usa redemptions, 1/1s, or team lots? Am I correct?[/QUOTE]
That is correct.
And to just to make this clear. A HIT is ANY Auto, 1/1 or Redemption.
I'm not sure the best way to package up the inserts. Currently, I just have them in the team lots, but I'm open to changing that if people would rather have them as separate lots. I just figured we're not going to hit enough to make a set, so it's almost better just to keep them in team lots. I'm not 100% sure since I have not been following the sale for the inserts or the frequency they fall in a case.
Would you guys want to add a 3rd case? It would up the slot pricing another $15.50. But it will also add 24 more autos/30 team lots, and you would get a 3rd hit. This also dramatically improves later draft picks. Just throwing the idea out there. This also improves our chance of landing nice hits.
I will take 5 slots
I will take 2 slots
awesome...getting some of these slots filled up
Ok thanks for answering my question- put me down as a tentative for two slots now, or one if it opens up to a third case. Gotta raise some paypal, lol...
OP has been updated with everyone's slots.
ill take 1 awesome concept
I'll take a slot.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.