|09-20-2011, 02:16 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Happy April Fool's Day!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
2011 Panini Crown Royale 12-Box Master Case Football Team Draft Break
This is for a TEAM DRAFT case break (12 hobby boxes) of the new 2011 Panini Crown Royale Football. For this case break, we will have it shipped 2nd day air shipping via UPS. It would be cheap considering there will be 32 participants splitting cost of 2nd day air shipping. Plus, we could get the case fast and not have to wait for a week for ground shipping.
All base, inserts, and hits will go to the corresponding team on the card(s). If base/insert cards are not wanted by the team owner, they will be donated.
In the event of a hit having multiple teams, a random will be done by the Mod to determine which team owner will receive the card unless owners of players on the card can come to an agreement of splitting profit on eBay after paypal fees.
After all slots have been filled and paid, the Mod will randomize all 32 participants to determine the draft order. The participant with the first overall pick will have the first choice of team(s) and we'll work our way until the last person selects his team. The draft will be held before the case is opened.
The case break will be done live on BLOGTV.
12-Box case of 2011 Panini Crown Royale Football = $1128
2nd day air shipping via UPS = $25.52
Total = $1153.52 / 32 NFL teams = $36.04
Direct cost per slot = $36.04
Direct cost per slot = $36.04
+ $4 Shipping/handling with DC/Supplies ($3 shipping for average of 40 cards each + $1 supplies)
+ $1.37 Paypal Costs (2.9% + .30)
First slot: $41.00
Additional slots: $39
Approximate Release Date: Wed, Oct 12 2011.
- 4 Autographs/Material Cards (at least one autograph)
- 8 Crown Commons
- 4 Crown Rookie
- 1 Crown Parallel (Blue, Gold or Green seq. #ed to 100 or less)
- 7 Inserts (Majestic, Kings of the NFL, Royalty, Living Legends, Rookie Royalty, Crown Royale All-Pros & The Zone)
- All inserts feature larger swatches of material than the 2010 version!
Look for four or more of the following autographs Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brews, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith, Tom Brady, Bart Starr, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers, Dan Marino, Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin, Mark Ingram, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams, Mikel LeShoure or On-Card Signature
- 100 Commons
- 100 Rookies
- 36 RPS Rookies (Seq. #ed to 299 or less)
- Look for this years New Inserts: Calling All Captains, Crown Jewels, Knights of the Gridiron, Net Fusion.
- On-Card Signature Player Die-Cut Rookie Cards featuring Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin and Mark Ingram, seq. #ed to 299 or less.
- Calling All Captains featuring NFL Team Captains including autograph versions of Peyton Manning, Jason Witten, Calvin Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Hines Ward, Adrian Peterson, Antonio Gates, Tom Brady and Mark Sanchez seq. #ed to 50 or less.
- Kings of the NFL autographs Aaron Rodgers, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning seq. #ed to 50 or less.
- Player Jersey Die-Cut featuring autographs of Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger and Steven Jackson Seq. #ed to 50 or less.
For more information on the case, go here: http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=5970
Last edited by pch_1427; 09-20-2011 at 10:04 PM.
|09-20-2011, 08:28 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector