Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 11:34 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Thanks didn't notice there was one up or I would've already joined. Now lets hope for some monster pulls!
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:36 PM   #152 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Thanks didn't notice there was one up or I would've already joined. Now lets hope for some monster pulls!
Yeah, the slots filled up pretty fast. but you still got in and it looks like a good amount of slots too... I sure hope that we do get a good case as well.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

JonnyBeGood's slot 34 is mine, you have it as slot 33 which will be mine as well as cubs other two once he confirms.
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
JonnyBeGood's slot 34 is mine, you have it as slot 33 which will be mine as well as cubs other two once he confirms.
Thanks for correcting me, but it's fixed.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:10 AM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
I have purchased 3 slots from Dacubs
confirmed...DCN12586 had purchased all 3 of my spots...good luck
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astock859 View Post
will send payment thursday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
confirmed...DCN12586 had purchased all 3 of my spots...good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
JonnyBeGood's slot 34 is mine, you have it as slot 33 which will be mine as well as cubs other two once he confirms.
Confirmed. I'll have it updated when I have time, but it is confirmed.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Here is the tracking information: UPS: Tracking Information

The case is slated to be in my hands Friday. From previous experiences with UPS deliveries, I should have the case around 4 pm. So we are looking at a 6 pm or 7 pm MST break.

The random will go through Thursday late afternoon!

Last edited by pch_1427; 10-05-2011 at 04:37 PM.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #158 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 541
Default

are we close to random?
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wscws2008 View Post
are we close to random?
No, still waiting on the last person to pay. He says that he'll pay tomorrow and hopefully he has received my pm's about the deadline. If not, we have a couple of persons in line who are definitely interested and will pay ASAP.

But no doubt, the random is going through tomorrow late afternoon.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #160 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch_1427 View Post
No, still waiting on the last person to pay. He says that he'll pay tomorrow and hopefully he has received my pm's about the deadline. If not, we have a couple of persons in line who are definitely interested and will pay ASAP.

But no doubt, the random is going through tomorrow late afternoon.
That's right. I am in a few breaks and get lost as to where we are at. Plus I am just super excited!
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:43 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wscws2008 View Post
That's right. I am in a few breaks and get lost as to where we are at. Plus I am just super excited!
I feel ya! Excited here too! Good thing I went with this 2nd day air shipping!
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Hey can we go ahead and do the random, if he doesn't pay I promise to take his spot, no matter what.
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Hey can we go ahead and do the random, if he doesn't pay I promise to take his spot, no matter what.
I would like to go ahead and do the random, but he still has the deadline he can meet. I can't just pull my words back. I am trying to get in touch with him as much as I can. If he doesn't pay by the deadline, then it's yours.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch_1427 View Post
I would like to go ahead and do the random, but he still has the deadline he can meet. I can't just pull my words back. I am trying to get in touch with him as much as I can. If he doesn't pay by the deadline, then it's yours.
Well I'm not saying he's not going to meet the deadline, I'm asking if you can go ahead and do the random, I'm next in line anyways and the only person it could hurt is me. So can we please do the random?
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Well I'm not saying he's not going to meet the deadline, I'm asking if you can go ahead and do the random, I'm next in line anyways and the only person it could hurt is me. So can we please do the random?
I see your point. I'll think about it. I just want to do this right.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
pico04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Outside of Sin City!
Posts: 6,482
Default

No reason why we cant wait 1 more day....

Not saying DCN12586 wont pay but we better be safe than sorry....
__________________
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: Bradley Beal ~ Klay Thompson ~ Derrick Favors ~ LA Lakers
MLB: Adalberto Mondesi ~ Dylan Bundy ~ Albert Almora ~ LAA Angels
NFL: Brock Osweiler ~ Teddy Bridgewater ~ Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
No reason why we cant wait 1 more day....

Not saying DCN12586 wont pay but we better be safe than sorry....
Thanks man. Appreciate it.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
No reason why we cant wait 1 more day....

Not saying DCN12586 wont pay but we better be safe than sorry....
What are you talking about I'm not the guy who has yet to pay bro
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
pch_1427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: U.S. of A.
Posts: 2,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
What are you talking about I'm not the guy who has yet to pay bro
Let's all be good here. You both have good points.

All I am saying is that I WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT.
pch_1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch_1427 View Post
Let's all be good here. You both have good points.

All I am saying is that I WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT.
I didn't mean any harm in what I said, just excited about this break as I love this product.
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
pico04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Outside of Sin City!
Posts: 6,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
What are you talking about I'm not the guy who has yet to pay bro
You said do the random and that if the other person doesn't pay that you will pay for sure....I don't doubt that you will pay but it doesn't make any sense to do the Random 1 day early with one spot not paid for.


That's why I said better be safe than sorry....


I want this done to but I would not recommend doing it the way you suggested....



I should have been a bit more specific....
__________________
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: Bradley Beal ~ Klay Thompson ~ Derrick Favors ~ LA Lakers
MLB: Adalberto Mondesi ~ Dylan Bundy ~ Albert Almora ~ LAA Angels
NFL: Brock Osweiler ~ Teddy Bridgewater ~ Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:45 PM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
You said do the random and that if the other person doesn't pay that you will pay for sure....I don't doubt that you will pay but it doesn't make any sense to do the Random 1 day early with one spot not paid for.


That's why I said better be safe than sorry....


I want this done to but I would not recommend doing it the way you suggested....



I should have been a bit more specific....
Okay ha, lets hope we get some nice Packer hits!
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #173 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
badsims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 6,285
Default

DCN are you still buying slots? I have 2 if you want them. LMK
__________________
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h455/badsims/Auto%20Cards/

Always Looking for different things.... But my PC is Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green & Gio Bernard Mostly)
badsims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
DCN12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Daphne, Alabama
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
DCN are you still buying slots? I have 2 if you want them. LMK
No I already have 4 with the possibility of 5 if the last guy doesn't pay, I think I'm good with what I have, thanks for the offer though.
__________________
Looking for Phil Ervin Bowman Draft cards.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
astock859's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Richmond, ky
Posts: 269
Default

I sent payment
__________________
looking for Ndamukong Suh Auto's and Patch's~~~ http://photobucket.com/The_Shop859
astock859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.