|10-04-2011, 11:10 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
2008 and 2010 National Treasures - Dual Case Break - 2 tiered teams!
I have decided to go big for my next break - 2008 National Treasures Football and 2010 National Treasures Football - 2 case break - Two tiered teams! I have done my best to tier this break per the best hits in both years. I am willing to fill 2 breaks if there is enough interest.
A mod will be doing (3) separate randoms for this break. 1st random for the participants, 2nd random for TIER 1 teams and 3rd random for TIER 2 teams. Each group will be randomized five times. This break will be done live on blogtv.
Once all payments are in, a mod will do the randoms and I will set up a break date & time.
Case Price $3039.99/16 Slots = $190 per slot
+ Supplies/Shipping = $4.00
+ PayPal = $6.00 per slot
TOTAL SLOT COST = $200.00 for 1st spot and $198 for additional spots.
2008 National Treasures
PER BOX ITEMS
- 3 Autographs
- 3 Memorabilia Cards
- 1 Common or Parallel
- Look for on-card Autographed Jumbo Prime Patch Rookie Cards featuring:
Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Kevin Smith, Donnie Avery, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart, Darren McFadden, Jamaal Charles, Felix Jones, Rashard Mendenhall
- Hall of Famers featuring:
Knute Rockne, Tom Landry, Johnny Unitas, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, John Elway, Gale Sayers, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Sammy Baugh, Clyde 'Bulldog" Turner, Sid Luckman, Doak Walker, Mel Hein, Otto Graham, Bobby Layne, Lou Groza, Tommy McDonald, Chuck Bednarik, Bob Waterfield, Tom Fears, Norm Van Brocklin, Ollie Matson, Marion Motley
- Cut Signatures featuring:
Historical Figures, Presidents, Hall of Famers, Sports Legends
- Signature Patches featuring signed Embroidered Patches:
Troy Aikman, Dan Fouts, Len Dawson, Joe Montana, Chuck Bednarik, Joe Greene, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Taylor, Lance Alworth, Roger Staubach, Tommy McDonald, Gale Sayers, Franco Harris, Jim Brown, John Elway, John Riggins, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Bart Starr, Dan Marino, Tony Dorsett, Mike Ditka
- Super Prime Material Cards featuring:
Prime Jumbo Swatch Cards, NFL Logos, Team Logos, Brand Logos, Laundry Tag Cards of Rookies, Stars, Hall of Famers
- Notable Nickname cards featuring:
"Joe Cool" Montana, Chuck "Concrete Charlie" Bednarik, Tommy "Shoo Fly" McDonald, "Samurai Mike" Singletary
- Pen Pals featuring on-card autographs:
Felix Jones/Darren McFadden, Joe Flacco/Ray Rice, Darren McFadden/Jonathan Stewart/Felix Jones/Rashard Mendenhall, Matt Ryan/Joe Flacco/Brian Brohm/Chad Henne
2010 National Treasures
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box . 8 cards per pack.
BOX BREAK- 6 Autographs/Material Cards (at least 3 Autographs Cards)
- 2 Commons/Legends/Rookies/Parallels
Find three or more of the following:
- On-card Jumbo Prime Signature Rookie Cards
- Souvenir Cut Signatures
- Souvenir Cut Signature Materials
- On-card Signature Pen Pal Cards
- On-card Rookie Brand Logo Signatures
- Jumbo Prime Signatures
- Emblems of the Hall Signatures
- NFL Quad Signatures
- NFL Shield
- NFL Shield Signatures
- NFL Shield Combos
- NFL Brand Logos
- NFL Brand Logo Signatures
- NFL Brand Logo Combos
- Prime Material Custom Die-Cut Cards
- Ernie Davis Material Card
- and/or autographs of Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, John Elway, Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, Joe Namath, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy, C.J. Spiller, Ryan Mathews, JahvidBest and/or DezBryant
- On-Card Rookie Signature Rookie Cards featuring Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, C.J. Spiller, Ryan Mathews, Jahvid Best, Dexter McCluster, Demaryius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Jordan Shipley, Mike Williams, Arrelious Benn, Ndamukong Suh, Rob Gronkowski, and Jermaine Gresham
- On-Card Signature Pen Pals featuring five different octographs including Sam Bradford/Tim Tebow/Jimmy Clausen/Colt McCoy/C.J. Spiller/Ryan Mathews/Jahvid Best/Toby Gerhart
- Ring of Honor Signatures featuring players from all 44 Super Bowls including MVPs Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Len Dawson, Chuck Howley, Roger Staubach, Fred Biletnikoff, Randy White, Terry Bradshaw, Jim Plunkett, Joe Montana, Phil Simms, Doug Williams, Jerry Rice, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Steve Young, Terrell Davis, John Elway, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Santonio Holmes and Drew Brees
- NFL Shield Signatures featuring Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, Peyton Manning, Steve Young and Tom Brady.
- NFL Brand Logo Combos featuring Brett Favre/Dan Marino, Brett Favre/Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders/Adrian Peterson, Mark Sanchez/LaDainian Tomlinson
- Brand Logo Signatures featuring Adrian Peterson, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, John Elway, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Tom Brady and Troy Aikman
- Souvenir Cuts Material Cards featuring Johnny Unitas, Jim Thorpe, Walter Payton, Ernie Davis and Doak Walker
150 Commons sequentially #'d to 99
50 Legends sequentially #'d to 99
100 Rookie Signatures sequentially #'d to 99
35 Rookie Jumbo Prime Signatures sequentially #'d to 99
TIERS are determined by which teams have the most hits out of the product and who have the biggest rookies. TIER 1 consists of teams with the most hits, while TIER 2 teams have the lesser amount.
Here are a list of the Tiered teams, and remember if you choose to join this break you will be guaranteed to get a team from both TIER 1 and TIER 2.
GOOD LUCK AND LETS PULL SOMETHING NASTY!
Tier 1 Teams:
Tier 2 Teams
Last edited by vinnyvegas; 10-06-2011 at 08:18 PM.
|10-05-2011, 08:30 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Given slot price - might want to factor in some insurance...just in case.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|10-06-2011, 07:26 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Louisa, Ky
i will do 2 of these!! i wanted to host a break like this myself...have you ever thought of doing a multiple case high end division break?
I collect prizms/refractors. Mostly football and ex U.K. Players. I'm open to trading anything not in the prizm/refractor folders. check out my Flickr albums
|10-06-2011, 08:19 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Thanks for joining guys! Blitzburgh takes two via text. 11 spots left.
|10-07-2011, 09:12 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Hey vin - good luck with the break - I wish i had the funds to get in but their currently tied up in a 07 bowmans best / 08 UD SPX FB break
If im able to fill mine up before yours fills - ill definetly grab a slot or two