Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/completed-closed-group-case-breaks/)
-   -   2011 Bowman Sterling Baseball Gamblers Deluxe Team re-draft (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/completed-closed-group-case-breaks/205526-2011-bowman-sterling-baseball-gamblers-deluxe-team-re-draft.html)

bbtt123 10-06-2011 02:46 PM

2011 Bowman Sterling Baseball Gamblers Deluxe Team re-draft

So I'm sitting here looking at up and coming breaks trying to decide what is best for my next break. Some said football, which I will submit next soon as I figure out what to break, but something hit me with baseball sterling which looks to be a way to make it fun and interesting for all.

Since no product info is included yet, and I'm not patient enough to wait for some since I want to get into this product at rock bottom, we are going to do the break as follows.

PLEASE READ ALL RULES, SOME STUFF YOU MAY AGREE WITH SOME NOT, SORRY BUT I WANT TO MAKE THIS A FUN BREAK WHICH IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS.

Gamblers deluxe as I like to call it, lock in your place and then hit the let it ride button the night of the break. This isn't a team draft, or a random team break, hell this isn't anything I've seen before. This break is for those who want to let it all ride and see where the chips fall. Unfortunately I can guarantee someone(s) will fall short in this break, sorry but it happens.

DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU AREN'T READY TO STAY WITH THIS BREAK FROM PAYMENT TILL YOU GET YOUR CARDS. I understand if someone drops out before the break, but once the case is cracked, its full speed ahead.

Format: The gamble in me says this concept works, basically we are taking 31 spots in this break, 30 teams plus 1 team USA spot. Random team draw will be done minutes before the break (gamble one), since team USA really has an advantage in this break, we will re-random every 2 boxes (gamble 2). 4 randoms done live on the spot that night of the break. That's 4 teams per person (unless you draw same team twice) 100% gamble for what should be a fun night of opening. This will be the ultimate break where anything can happen, if we fill it ok..if not then I will submit a plain Jane break which everyone is used to, sorry but I think differently so I must act on it.

Breakdown:

$1990/31= $64.20
Shipping plus supplies: $3.50=67.70
Paypal .30+2.9%= 69.96

1 spot $70
each additional $68

Again, this is the first break in which I have seen it be completely unknown right up to the last minute. For those who have seen my TTT break, I purchased the best camera possible just to do breaks, I want to make this as entertaining as possible and I think this format will provide just that.

Release date for now is Dec. 21st. (my birthday is the 22nd...lucky "M" word again?)
Payments due in the week before Dec. 12th

Since release is scheduled for the week of Christmas, I will poll those in the break and see if a Thurs/Friday night break is best, or if I should break after Christmas (or even Wed. night if I get it day of release)

Any questions ask asap so I can get the most clarity on anything you need.

Link to product:[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=6012[/url]

1)
2)
3)
4)Greenjdo
5)
6)
7)Navydude21
8)
9)
10)Riversoule
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)

iluvfish2 10-08-2011 05:26 PM

FYI - Math Error - Slot Price adjusted

Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.

navydude21 10-08-2011 05:33 PM

im in for 1 spot

iluvfish2 10-08-2011 05:36 PM

My only concern is that with the randoms to be done by a mod - timing will have to be good that one is available for this. Given we're almost 2 months out on this - to hard to guarentee right now, but with enough preplanning, I'm sure we can make this work.

greenjdo 10-09-2011 02:06 AM

Gimme one, my Xmas break!

Riversoule 10-09-2011 07:10 AM

Hold spot #10 for me!

bbtt123 10-09-2011 11:33 AM

Updating and I will be contacting a mod about the randoms, I didnt realize that the rules were changed saying a mod had to do the randoms, my thoughts were doing the randoms live and recorded on my end like I have been apart of in the past with group breaks.

bbtt123 10-12-2011 09:18 AM

I'm gonna kills this break idea tomorrow if I cant get more interest, was hoping to get it filled for a fun exciting night which could bring some real entertainment to the buyers.

iluvfish2 10-14-2011 05:40 AM

host has requested this break be closed