|10-23-2011, 11:46 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
SportsCardMojo Club Break #2 - 2011 Bowman Chrome Baseball Case Break - Team Draft
2011 Bowman Chrome Baseball - 1 Hobby Case Group Break - SportsCardMojo Club Group Break
Hosted by pakman916 (aka sportscardfanatic aka sportscardmojo)
- Bryce Harper ON-CARD Autograph Cards!
- 1 Bowman Chrome Prospect ON-CARD Autograph Card per Box!
- USA Baseball 18U National Team Autograph Cards!
- 110 Never-Before-Seen Bowman Chrome Prospect Cards - 2 Per Pack!
- New & Hobby Exclusive USA Baseball 18U National Team Set Redemption Cards!
- Hobby Exclusive 1/1 Printing Plates!
- Hobby Exclusive Super-Fractor Parallels!
- All New Inserts With Select Hobby Exclusive Parallels!
THIS IS A TEAM DRAFT. The draft will take place before the break. Once all of the slots are filled and paid for, I will have the mods random the list 3 times. I will provide my default draft order and each slot will have 30 minutes to draft.
Some other things to note:
- I already have the case in hand and it was purchased from Blowoutcards.com. I originally purchased 4 cases, but only planned to open 2 of them. The other 2, I was either going to sell or group break. But because I have no will power, I decided to open the 3rd case (mistake), but I still have the 4th case. The case is factory sealed.
- This is a club break, meaning I have the option to participate in the break. What I'm thinking of doing is not taking any slots unless we have trouble filling the break.
- Also, club members have first dibs on slots. If we happen to fill up quickly, and a club member decides to join, I will have to surrender the last person to sign up and give that spot over to my club members. Sorry.
- Case prices have gone down. So I will not be charging you what I paid for the case. I will eat the loss. So depending on where the prices settle by the time we fill up the break will be the case price and will break down accordingly. The current price is $700. I paid $730. If it goes down more, that works in your favor.
Case Price = $700.00
# of Slots = 32 Slots (30 teams plus 2 slots for USA Autos)
Cost Per Slot = $21.88
Shipping w/ Delivery Confirmation = $2.00
Supplies = $1.00
Paypal Fees = $1.09 (2.9% + $0.30)
Total Cost Per Slot = $25.97
$26 for the first slot and $24 per additional slot.
1 Slot = $26
2 Slots = $50
3 Slots = $74
4 Slots = $98
5 Slots = $122
BREAK IS FULL!!! Taking Reserve Spots!
1. offthecharts (2)
3. trubear (2)
5. The700Level (1)
6 shssr (1)
7. BucksBandit (1)
8. TxRangerFan (2)
9. SushiYoshi (1)
10. padsfan (1)
11. colby2611 (1)
12. spookowl1004 (1)
13. lilkeithw (1)
14. bruvydsb (1)
15. dbaks (1)
16. pakman916 (1)
17. Prospect Man (1)
18. wilsonsingles (5)
22. chrismgiroux (1)
24. Karnage (2)
26. lloydchristmas (2)
28. nephinfan (1)
29. pskell02 (1)
31. sportsamerica (1)
32. wscws2008 (1)
1. chrismgiroux (3)
2. gergs1134 (1)
3. dhcollecting (1)
4. wscws2008 (1)
5. troybuilts (4)
bruvydsb (1) - PAID
BucksBandit (1) - PAID
chrismgiroux (1) - PAID
colby2611 (1) - PAID
dbaks (1) - PAID
TxRangerFan (2) - PAID
Karnage (2) - PAID
lilkeithw (1) - PAID
lloydchristmas (2) - PAID
nephinfan (1) - PAID
offthecharts (2) - PAID
padsfan (1) - PAID
pakman916 (1) - PAID
Prospect Man (1) - PAID
pskell02 (1) - PAID
shssr (1) - PAID
spookowl1004 (1) - PAID
sportsamerica (1) - PAID
SushiYoshi (1) - PAID
The700Level (1) - PAID
trubear (2) - PAID
wilsonsingles (5) - PAID
wscws2008 (1) - PAID
1. Washington Nationals
2. Tampa Bay Rays
3. KC Royals
4. Toronto Blue Jays
5. Detroit Tigers
6. New York Yankees
7. Seattle Mariners
8. Pittsburgh Pirates
9. San Diego Padres
10. LA Angels
11. Chicago Cubs
12. Minnesota Twins
13. NY Mets
14. Boston Red Sox
15. St. Louis Cardinals
16. Milwaukee Brewers
17. LA Dodgers
18. USA Baseball #1
19. UsA Baseball #2
20. Philadelphia Phillies
21. Atlanta Braves
22. San Francisco Giants
23. Texas Rangers
24. Arizona Diamondbacks
25. Chicago White Sox
26. Cincinnati Reds
27. Florida Marlins
28. Baltimore Orioles
29. Houston Astros
30. Colorado Rockies
31. Cleveland Indians
32. Oakland Athletics
1. 21. wilsonsingles - Washington Nationals
2. 1. offthecharts (2) - Tampa Bay Rays
3. 31. sportsamerica (1) - KC Royals
4. 22. chrismgiroux (1) - Toronto Blue Jays
5. 28. nephinfan (1) - Detroit Tigers
6. 29. pskell02 (1) - Pittsburgh Pirates
7. 30. lloydchristmas - NY Yankees
8. 16. pakman916 (1) - Seattle Mariners
9. padsfan10 [Traded from 20. wilsonsingles] - San Diego Padres
10. 17. Prospect Man (1) - Chicago Cubs
11. 5. The700Level (1) - LA Angels
12. 24. Karnage (2) - Minnesota Twins
13. 13. lilkeithw (1) - NY Mets
14. 25. Karnage - Boston Red Sox
15. 3. trubear (2) - St. Louis Cardinals
16. 2. offthecharts - LA Dodgers
17. 26. lloydchristmas (2) - Milwaukee Brewers
18. 9. SushiYoshi (1) - USA Baseball #1
19. 27. TxRangerFan - USA Baseball #2
20. The700Level [Traded from 18. wilsonsingles (5)] - Philadelphia Phillies
21. 23. wilsonsingles - Atlanta Braves
22. 8. TxRangerFan (2) - Texas Rangers
23. 7. BucksBandit (1) - Cleveland Indians
24. 19. wilsonsingles - Cincinnati Reds
25. 6 shssr (1) - SF Giants
26. 11. colby2611 (1) - Arizona Diamondbacks
27. 10. padsfan (1) - Oakland Athletics
28. 12. spookowl1004 (1) - Baltimore Orioles
29. 4. trubear - Colorado Rockies
30. 32. wscws2008 (1) - Chicago Whitesox
31. 14. bruvydsb (1) - Houston Astros
32. 15. dbaks (1) - Florida Marlins
1) In the event we pull a high value card, I will require that you pay for upgraded shipping (priority mail, insurance and possibly signature confirmation).
2) I would like to receive payment 48 hours (2 Days) after going active. The faster I get paid, the faster I can do the break. If you do not pay in time, your slots will be giving to members on reserve.
3) Once the break is paid in full, slots will be randomized 3 times by the MOD to determine the draft order.
4) If we are shorted a HIT, I will contact Topps to request a replacement. If cards are damaged, you have the option of sending the card in yourself or having me send the card in for you. Unfortunately, I can't control what Topps will do, so if they do not send back a suitable replacement, I will not be held responsible.
5) This break will be held live and recorded on one of the web blog sites (UStream, BlogTV, etc). Information will be provided ahead of the break. The draft will be held on the forums.
7) This is a Club break. The club can be found here: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/t...al-thread.html You do not have to be a club member to participate, but club members have first dibs. I may have to give up your spot to a club member if the break fills.
1) Slot trading begins once slots are all paid for. Trades must be announced on this thread and confirmed by all involved members.
2) Trading will cease 1 hour before the Draft begins. I will allow trading after the draft, but only for 1 day.
3) If you do not provide me a list for the draft and do not draft in the allotted amount of time, your pick will default to the draft list that I create. I will provide a default draft list at least 1 day prior to the draft.
5) Draft clock will be set to 30 minutes per pick. The draft will start at 8PM Eastern on whichever date we pick and last until 1AM.
If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks all! And good luck!
DC Sports Collector: Redskins, Orioles, Wizards, Capitals.
Also collecting other DC and Seattle Area Teams: Ravens, Nationals, Seahawks, Mariners, Sonics.
Maryland Terps Collector! GO TERPS!
Last edited by pakman916; 11-04-2011 at 08:30 PM.
|10-27-2011, 10:23 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|10-27-2011, 11:37 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
I will take 2
Best card I ever got (my avatar).
Baseball: Current and past Reds (mostly auto's) Football: Dalton, AJ Green, Barry Sanders, Bearcats Basketball: Thunder, UC Bearcats, UK and Xavier
|10-28-2011, 10:31 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pa
I would love to get in on this.....not in the club (at least yet) but if I can snag a slot that would be cool.
SET CHASE: 2014 Topps Tribute Prime patches #d/24: 50/50
SET CHASE: 2014 Limited Game Day Prime patches #d/25: 37/40
SET CHASE: Mike Schmidt Topps PSA Set: 12/17
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL