Team Draft Break: 8-Box Case of '11 Certified Football & '11 Gridiron Gear Football
The break is complete!
Not a super 8-box case of Gridiron Gear, but it was still nice nonetheless. Here are the hits, pictured by team hits. If you don't see a team hit of yours, you did not get a hit.
I am sorry for the unrotated pictures. They are rotated on my camera but don't know why it comes out like that on photobucket.
Thomas Jumbo 2/25
Thomas Auto 50/300
49ers: per rules [I]- The team jersey being featured on the card goes to that respective team owner. [/I]
Between Jaguars, Cheifs, and Vereen
If you want your Certified cards immediately, then let me know on the thread here or through pm. [B]In order to have your Certified cards mailed out immediately, you must notify me and pay $3.75 via Paypal for first class s/h with DC included.[/B]
If I don't hear any requests to have the Certified cards shipped immediately, then I'll assume you want your cards mailed altogether.
Shipping payments can be made to me via paypal.com: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Not a super 8-box case of Certified, but it's still pretty solid with the hits. If you didn't get a hit, don't fret, you still have a chance at our second part of this break in the 8-box case of Gridiron Gear.
Nonetheless, here are the hits from our 8-box case of Certified:
[B]COMPLETE DRAFT ORDER:[/B]
1. badsims - [COLOR="Red"]BENGALS[/COLOR]
2. hester72598 - [COLOR="Red"]PANTHERS[/COLOR]
3. doobypenguin - [COLOR="Red"]COWBOYS[/COLOR]
4. kukawbubuh19 - [COLOR="Red"]VIKINGS[/COLOR]
5. Cadillac540 (acquired from addicted36) - [COLOR="Red"]PACKERS[/COLOR]
6. Harris2033 - [COLOR="Red"]PATRIOTS[/COLOR]
7. hester72598 - [COLOR="Red"]FALCONS[/COLOR]
8. hester72598 - [COLOR="Red"]LIONS[/COLOR]
9. szwastra - [COLOR="Red"]SAINTS[/COLOR]
10. hester72598 - [COLOR="Red"]49ERS[/COLOR]
11. hester72598 - [COLOR="Red"]COLTS[/COLOR]
12. notsublime - [COLOR="Red"]TITANS[/COLOR]
13. clongkong39 - RAVENS - [COLOR="red"]BRONCOS - TRADED to addicted 36[/COLOR]
14. notsublime - [COLOR="Red"]DOLPHINS[/COLOR]
15. addicted36 (acquired from cadillac540) - BRONCOS - [COLOR="Red"]RAVENS - TRADED to clongkong39[/COLOR]
16. popmaz -[COLOR="Red"] RAIDERS[/COLOR]
17. popmaz - [COLOR="Red"]STEELERS[/COLOR]
18. szwastra -[COLOR="Red"] JAGUARS[/COLOR]
19. omahacolts - [COLOR="Red"]GIANTS [/COLOR]
20. notsublime (bought from primecardz for GG break)- [COLOR="Red"]RAMS[/COLOR]
21. matt roberson - [COLOR="Red"]EAGLES [/COLOR]
22. hester72598 - [COLOR="Red"]CHARGERS [/COLOR]
23. jlcherry2477 - [COLOR="Red"]BROWNS[/COLOR]
24. Deeks - [COLOR="Red"]CHIEFS[/COLOR]
25. popmaz - [COLOR="Red"]JETS [/COLOR]
26. Deeks - [COLOR="Red"]REDSKINS [/COLOR]
27. TXSports75 - [COLOR="Red"]BEARS[/COLOR]
28. szwastra - [COLOR="Red"]TEXANS [/COLOR]
29. mtlhawk33 - [COLOR="Red"]CARDINALS[/COLOR]
30. Fratt70 - [COLOR="Red"]BUCS[/COLOR]
31. addicted36 - [COLOR="Red"]BILLS [/COLOR]
32. bcl1607 - [COLOR="Red"]SEAHAWKS[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR="Red"]WE ARE LIVE!!![/COLOR][/B]
Order # 144006
This is a [B]TEAM DRAFT BREAK[/B] for one 8-box case of each of the following:
[B]2011 Panini Certified Football
2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Football[/B]
- [I]You get the same team that you draft in both cases. They are not separate case breaks. [/I]
- All cards – base, inserts, #ed cards, G/U and auto’s will go to the owner of the team(s).
- The team jersey being featured on the card goes to that respective team owner.
- Cards featuring more than one team on the card will be randomized (3x) by a mod to determine which team owner receives the card. The owner who comes out on top of the random will get the card.
- Cards featuring old franchises goes to the owner of the team where it has relocated. For instance, Baltimore Colts = Indy Colts; L.A. Rams = St. Louis Rams
- After all slots have been filled up and paid for, a mod will random the list of participants to determine who gets to draft the first team and so on…
- 32 NFL teams = 32 total slots/participants. A slot will get you a team in both of the cases.
- Case break will be done live on blogtv and recorded for viewers to see.
- [I]I plan on having the case shipped UPS Next Day Air Saver. According to BO’s checkout, it would be $86.11 for UPS Next Day Air Saver and the total for the case + shipping will be $1,654.11. With the amount of slots/participants involved, it would only bring up a slot by a few a dollars.[/I]
- Release dates: Certified is Nov. 23rd and Gridiron Gear is Nov. 30th. [I]So we’ll get both cases after Gridiron Gear is released.[/I]
- Payment deadline will be posted later when I have a better gauge of where we are at in the sign-up stage. *** Subject to change. The sooner I have the payments fulfilled, the faster I can book us down for the case and not risk having the case price jump on us.
--- PRICE BREAKDOWN ---
1 8-Box Case of 2011 Panini Certified Football Hobby = $752.00
1 8-Box Case of 2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Football Hobby = $816.00
Sub Total = $1,568.00
+ UPS Next Day Air Saver = $86.11
Grand Total for both cases + UPS Next Day Air Saver = $1,654.11
Grand Total for both cases + UPS Next Day Air Saver = $1,654.11 / 32 NFL teams = $51.69 per slot
Direct cost per slot = $51.69
+ $4 shipping and supplies
+ $1.80 Paypal fees ($51.69 x .029 + .30)
Grand total per slot = $57.49
1st slot = $57
Additional slots = $55
1) szwastra (3) - $167 [B]PAID[/B]
2) matt roberson - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
3) hester72598 (6) - $332 [B]PAID[/B]
5) notsublime (2) - $112 [B]PAID[/B]
6) cadillac540 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
7) bcl1607 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
8) doobypenguin - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
9) jlcherry2477 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
10) omahacolts - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
11) addicted36 (2) - $112 [B]PAID[/B]
12) popmaz (2) - $112 [B]PAID[/B]
15) primecardz - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
16) Deeks (2) - $112 [B]PAID[/B]
19) mtlhawk33 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
20) badsims - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
22) clongkong39 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
25) kukawbubuh19 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
26) popmaz - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
27) Harris2033 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
30) Fratt70 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
31) TXSports75 - $57 [B]PAID[/B]
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
I would like a spot. New to this so I don't know what I am doing.
[QUOTE=matt roberson;1822518]I would like a spot. New to this so I don't know what I am doing.[/QUOTE]
cool. Thanks for joining. go over the details as listed above. if you still dont understand, you can ask me questions.
essentially, when all spots are filled and paid for, a mod will random the list of all 32 participants to determine who gets first pick of team of their choice. we do this until everyone picks a team. so it's just like a nfl draft where they pick rookies.
when the break comes, you get all the cards that correspond to the team you drafted.
I will take Spot #32
[QUOTE=hester72598;1822883]I will take Spot #32[/QUOTE]
you got it!
anyone down for this?
I'd take slots #5, and 24 Please.
i will get #17 by when do we have to pay?
[QUOTE=notsublime;1837924]I'd take slots #5, and 24 Please.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=boston77yankees;1837940]i will get #17 by when do we have to pay?[/QUOTE]
Got you guys down.
I start accepting payments after all spots have been filled.
Why not, #27 please
I will take slot #30
[QUOTE=Harris2033;1838516]Why not, #27 please[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Fratt70;1838641]I will take slot #30[/QUOTE]
Got you guys down. Thanks!
i'll take spot 19
[QUOTE=mtlhawk33;1839278]i'll take spot 19[/QUOTE]
got you down for it. thanks
I'll take Pick 4....
How bout another #1 Pick!.....lol!
[QUOTE=pico04;1839292]I'll take Pick 4....
How bout another #1 Pick!.....lol![/QUOTE]
Gotcha. can only hope for it
I'll take 2(1 and 25)
I'll take spot 23
I'll take one spot # 26.
spot 25 pls
#20 for me please. Thanks!
Ill take a spot !
Ill take spot # 13, if its still available.
[QUOTE=DCN12586;1839306]I'll take 2(1 and 25)[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=jerrryhack28;1839439]I'll take spot 23[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=S.U.I.Z.I.D.;1839448]I'll take one spot # 26.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=kukawbubuh19;1839450]spot 25 pls[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=spookowl1004;1839590]#20 for me please. Thanks![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Pghsportsco;1839608]Ill take spot # 13, if its still available.
You guys got the spots you've requested. thanks all.
I'll take a spot. Thanks
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.