Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Panini Gold Standard Football Hobby Case By the Hit group Break

So to bring down the cost as much as I can im going to try a by the hit break with the new GS Football. This is still a presale item and will go live with Blowout on the 14th so I would love to have it in hand right after that....

Breakdown of Spots

5 hits per box X 15 Boxes = 75
1 Insert/base spot per Box (7 cards according to the Product info) = 15

Total number of spots = 90

Once filled and fully paid for I will request the mods to members list using random.org. Once the case ships I will set a time to break in my blogtv room and post the link. I will post scans of the hits and post a recap on YouTube right after the break is finished.

Spots 1, 7, 13, 19, 25, 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 67, 73, 79, and 85 will be the Insert/Base slots for the boxes in order. Once the random is done I will post which hit you have per box.

I will open the case on camera and mix up all 15 boxes and the order of hits will go from top to bottom.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Price Breakdown:

$3000/90= $33.34 Direct Slot Cost[/B]

+ $0.50 Supplies (Sleeves, Toploads, Padded Mailer, Shipping Label)
+ $3.00 Projected Shipping

$36.84 Subtotal

+ $1.37 Paypal Fees (paypal fees are 2.9% + 0.30; $35.84 x 0.029 + $0.30)

$38.21 total

$38 Group Break Slot Price
$36 for any additional slots

Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 12 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK
- 3 Autographs (#'d to 499 or less)
- 2 Memorabilia Cards (#'d 299 or less)
- 3 Commons/Legends/Rookies (#'d to 299)
- 2 Inserts/Parallels (#'d to 299 or less)
- 2 Others (Common, Parallel, Rookie and/or Insert)

CASE HIGHLIGHTS
Look for five or more of the following;
Gold Pieces featuring NFL Team Logo, Shield or HOF, Double Standard Dual Signature, Bullion Brand Logo Signature, NFL Shield Signature or autographs of Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brews, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith, Tom Brady, Bart Starr, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers, Dan Marino, Charles Woodson, Troy Polamalu, Cam Newton, Jerry Rice, A.J. Green, Joe Namath, Julio Jones, Barry Sanders, Jake Locker, Brett Favre, Blaine Gabbert, Gale Sayers, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin, Jim Brown, Mark Ingram, Joe Montana, Andy Dalton, Deion Sanders, Colin Kaepernick, Marshall Faulk, Ryan Williams, Mikel LeShoure or On-Card Signature

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

- Each case contains one Gold Piece featuring NFL Team Logo, NFL Shield or Hall of Fame, featuring a piece of real 14 Karat Gold and seq. #ed to 10 or less.

- On-Card Autographed Rookie Cards featuring Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin, Mark Ingram, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams and Mikel LeShoure seq. #ed to 499 or less

- Bullion Brand Logo Signatures featuring Charles Woodson, Troy Polamalu, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers

- Double Standard Signatures featuring
Aaron Rodgers/Charles Woodson
Cam Newton/Mark Ingram
Ben Roethlisberger/Troy Polamalu
Bo Jackson/Cam Newton
Drew Brees/Mark Ingram

- Legends featuring Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, John Elway, Emmitt Smith, Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, Joe Namath, Sid Luckman, Sammy Baugh, Jim Thorpe, Red Grange and Earl "Dutch" Clark

A brief Q&A with Panini America NFL Brand Manager Carlos Torrez on the development of 2011 Panini Gold Standard Football

Can you touch on the uniqueness of the gold concept in general and what it means for this product in particular?

Panini America started the "great gold rush of 2010" late last season with the Golden Tickets in 2010 Playoff Contenders. Those cards fueled an absolute feeding frenzy that paved the way for similar innovation in 2010-11 Playoff Contenders Hockey and helped launch the stand-alone 2010-11 Gold Standard Basketball.

We look at 2011 Gold Standard Football as a tremendous opportunity to accentuate and strengthen our golden reputation, so to speak. We're still so early in the life cycle of this concept and no one else is doing it. There's so much innovation left to deliver, and you'll see a lot of it delivered in this product.

From the embedded pieces of 14-karat gold etched with team logos to pieces of real gold that include authentic diamonds, this product will continue to raise the bar and create unique trading cards that are literally worth way more than their weight in gold straight out of the pack.

Here are some pics:
The Bling’s the Thing: Panini America’s New Football Set Sparkles with Diamonds, Gold The Official Panini America Blog

1/90
72. john7240 ($38)

Last edited by armyatc22; 12-07-2011 at 04:57 PM.
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Didn't even see that this was approved lol

Thanks

This is the cheapest way I could think of opening this stuff!!!

Anyone interested???
Old 12-06-2011, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

I'll take slot #72
john7240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by john7240 View Post
I'll take slot #72
Nice someone broke the ice Thanks

So far Ive seen some loaded boxes and for this price and a chance at some gold i cant beleive more people are not jumping in on this one.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Nice someone broke the ice Thanks

So far Ive seen some loaded boxes and for this price and a chance at some gold i cant beleive more people are not jumping in on this one.
I'm excited about this product, I'm like you for the price I am surprised more people are not jumping on this. Hope it fills up.
john7240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

throw me in at lucky #4
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to tradecardz

please PM me

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/tradecardz/
TradeCardz.com
tradecardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Moved to closed by request.