Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #176 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jenkinssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
looks like i know who's house im robbing if im ever in VA lol just playing.
you gotta get past my english bull terrier, into my safe, and then there is Mr. Glock if i'm home.
Jenkinssssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #177 (permalink)

Mine were delivered today and signed for. Thanks again.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkinssssss View Post
Mine were delivered today and signed for. Thanks again.
Actually starting to fill out all forms tonight so hopefully that I can ship all cards out Saturday or Monday by the latest. I will figure out whos cards I have on hand. I only received one package today. If they do not come tomorrow then I may have to refund some if they are not here by tomorrow. Sorry but I stated many times that there are no exceptions if they are not in by tomorrow then refunds and any cards may be returned.

Last edited by barberromo2008; 01-20-2012 at 12:07 AM.
barberromo2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:19 AM   #179 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
you gotta get past my english bull terrier, into my safe, and then there is Mr. Glock if i'm home.
My Glock would take care of your puny dog, I will bring along a high powered laser from the physics department to get through the safe, so it looks like it will amount to who is a better and quicker shot lol

On a side note glad I'm not the only one with a bunch of cards in my safe, made me feel like a big nerd lol.
sportcrazynick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:32 AM   #180 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Any links to the new videos?
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:11 AM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
Any links to the new videos?
Give me 10 minutes.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #182 (permalink)

Morning, we are all paid up and I will be checking the Post Office around 4:45 PM PST, waiting for 6 packages and I hope they all come in tomorrow. Filling out the forms tonight and tomorrow. Going out Monday because I have some work at the office to get done on Saturday, sorry guys.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #183 (permalink)

have you received mine yett?
Old 01-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsFan18 View Post
have you received mine yett?
Leaving work early to go to post office.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #185 (permalink)

Have 5 packages at my place. I am out at dinner awith my woman and kid..will update later.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #186 (permalink)

Uploaded the pictures from the 5 packages today. If the last two cards are not received by tomorrow then I will send them refunds and will send there cards back to them. Sorry, but it has been stated many times that they need to be here by January 20th. I am giving 1 day grace period.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:42 AM   #187 (permalink)

Favorite cards in the bucket

I'm just getting back into cards, last I was an 80s kid trash collector. Here are my favorite cards submitted by ya'll.

1. Gretzky OPC - a holy grail from my heyday. The trade to LA might have made a few other Southern boys watch some hockey too I'm guessing.

2. Gale Sayers Topps Reserve? Auto - simple, yet elegant and I have no idea what set this is from. He sure was a beast and I've only read about him.

3. Jr - can't wait to see what mine look like when I visit my parents next. Hopefully they're still there (the cards, not parents). I may even have a sealed factory set in my closet (insert coming out the closet joke).

4. Eric Hosmer 2011 Bowman Chrome Base Auto - I need to get a few of these since there aren't refractor /500 or blue autos plus the whole short printing issue. Hosmer a top 10 fantasy 1B this year? 1B really sucks even though "experts" say it is deep. Side Note - draft Mike Stanton in every league possible even with a 2nd round pick; Win.

5. Cam Newton Freshman Fabric Dual Relic Auto - the most exciting player in the NFL - CAM GOING HAM led me to my first FFB Championship in a longstanding keeper league (12 team ppr, 2 keepers). Wife let me keep half the $ and I bought the Harper, Arenado, and Bubba. Drafting Peyton at 5.1 right after he returned to practice was my best pick ever b/c I added Cam after Week 1 for a mere $8 FAAB (100).
Old 01-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:

I'm just getting back into cards, last I was an 80s kid trash collector. Here are my favorite cards submitted by ya'll.

1. Gretzky OPC - a holy grail from my heyday. The trade to LA might have made a few other Southern boys watch some hockey too I'm guessing.

2. Gale Sayers Topps Reserve? Auto - simple, yet elegant and I have no idea what set this is from. He sure was a beast and I've only read about him.

3. Jr - can't wait to see what mine look like when I visit my parents next. Hopefully they're still there (the cards, not parents). I may even have a sealed factory set in my closet (insert coming out the closet joke).

4. Eric Hosmer 2011 Bowman Chrome Base Auto - I need to get a few of these since there aren't refractor /500 or blue autos plus the whole short printing issue. Hosmer a top 10 fantasy 1B this year? 1B really sucks even though "experts" say it is deep. Side Note - draft Mike Stanton in every league possible even with a 2nd round pick; Win.

5. Cam Newton Freshman Fabric Dual Relic Auto - the most exciting player in the NFL - CAM GOING HAM led me to my first FFB Championship in a longstanding keeper league (12 team ppr, 2 keepers). Wife let me keep half the $ and I bought the Harper, Arenado, and Bubba. Drafting Peyton at 5.1 right after he returned to practice was my best pick ever b/c I added Cam after Week 1 for a mere $8 FAAB (100).
thanks sir. I have actually had that card since i was a kid. i saved an unopened hobby box and decided to open it with my son and there laid the holy grail. got it raw graded at the show and got a 7.5 so i thought that was pretty good for a decently old card
Old 01-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:

I liked the commentary! and I hope my Cam yields a 9.5, does Beckett even give 10's anymore?! lol
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #190 (permalink)

Swinging by post office now, however still have work I need to finish first.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #191 (permalink)

I hope mine are there...stamps.com won't load on my phone to check the DC #!! Wtf lol
smillz300 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #192 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:

There were Topps Rookie Card Reprints that were inserts in 1997 Topps Stars, initially. They expanded on the theme over the next few years and then, in 2001, went big with Certified Auto RC Reprints of many great HOFers and stars who had Topps RC's. There are quite a few versions that are virtually impossible to locate now.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #193 (permalink)

Hmm did my card find it way to your box. Im tracking it and it has not changed status since last 18th
kukawbubuh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
Swinging by post office now, however still have work I need to finish first.
Any update on my cards?

DC said they have been received....please confirm?

THanks
smillz300 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #195 (permalink)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukawbubuh19 View Post
Hmm did my card find it way to your box. Im tracking it and it has not changed status since last 18th
No cards, yours are the only ones that I did not receive, please check again.

I FOUND THE OWNER TO ALL PREVIOUS LIST! Thank you.

Last edited by barberromo2008; 01-22-2012 at 02:08 PM.
barberromo2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #196 (permalink)
Banned

Those are all mine feel free to send them over to me hehe
mikecancelliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #197 (permalink)

yes this is the tracking number rw5499744403ca in Canada post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 AM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukawbubuh19 View Post
yes this is the tracking number rw5499744403ca in Canada post
Tried that tracking number on canda post and nothing comes up. If not here tomo, you will get your refund. I can not hold this up. Shipping out Tuesday.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:45 AM   #199 (permalink)

I understand thankyou very much for being for waiting on my cards. I should have ask your info right away before so I could send the card much earlier.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s1

this is the link that i got from them
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #200 (permalink)

This is what i got from the tracking hope my cards made it Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient 2012/01/23 07:50 93747,USA