|01-17-2012, 12:04 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Super Bowl Promo - 1 Cs 2007 Playoff Contenders + 1 Cs 2005 UD Exquisite Hit Draft
So after pulling Aaron Rodgers, I've decided to press our luck by throwing this out there.
(in case you have not seen)
I hate running breaks where people come up empty though, so I've decided to design a hit draft, which will give us a chance to hit some great stuff, and also enter the SB promo. This will also decrease the slot price significantly for a chance at hitting a HUGE card in Exquisite and gives us a pretty good chance at some other nice stuff from 07 Contenders. We will also get 1 spot in the SB promo from the Contenders. With the addition of a few slots, the price per slot only went up $1.25 after cutting it from 1 case to 6 boxes.
So this will be for 1 - 3 box case of Exquisite and 1 - 6 box lot of 2007 Contenders
Base Slot Price ((1 Cs Exquisite -1549.99+ 429)/54) = 36.64
Shipping + Supplies = 3.00
PP Fees (38.41 * .029+30) = 1.41
TOTAL SLOT COST = 41.08
So we'll call it $41 for each slot, $39.25 for each additional
- If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
- If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 2 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
- If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
-Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery. This rule is so that Blowout Cards can see that you have received your cards and it makes it easier for me to open another break.
-If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
Hit Breakdown -
18 cards from Exquisite
24 autos from Contenders
6 Contenders Base Slots (1 per box)
6 Contenders Insert Slot (1 per box)
54 Total Slots
DRAFT RULES1. The draft clock will run from 11 AM to 10 PM eastern (8am to 7pm pacific) every day starting 24 hours after the official hit list is posted.
2. You get 45 minutes from the time the previous pick was made. If you miss your clock (and have not sent a list), you are on automatic auto-pick until you check-in.
3. If you send a list, I am going to use it. If you are on and want to draft instead of me using your list, just post "Hey I am here to draft - do not use my list." You need to do this well in advance of your spot or I may not see it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I wait the entire 60 minutes and then use your list. When your spot comes up, I use your list.
4. Common courtesy is extremely important in these drafts - especially this one. PM the next person in line (or ask someone to PM for you if you cannot). Subscribe to the thread and stay updated! If you are nearing your 45 minute deadline and are still picking, just post a comment - "Hey, I am here and picking now."
5. You CAN trade during your clock - but there is only 45 minutes for you or whoever buys the spot to pick. Their clock does NOT start over after a sale or trade - make sure they know that they are up!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!
7. Remember, the clock starts after the last pick is made. PM's are nice, but your clock does not start after a pm. Be sure and track the draft - it is your responsibility.
8. The clock is 45 minutes, but I may not be able to immediately auto-pick every 45 minutes of every day.
What if we hit the promo?
We would take any case and make it another break with a new random of all spots from both breaks. If we hit the jackpot, we will break $5000.00 of mid and high end football selected by me with your input. You would have the same amount of spots in any prize break - extra hits by snake draft. The only extra $ you would owe is shipping and supplies.
Slots 9 LEFT
1 skate81 (2)
3 mrmike79 (1)
4 tigerace55 (2)
6 Shanehw (4)
9 mickdapug (1)
10 primecardz (1)
11 greenjdo (2)
12 doobypenguin (1)
13 addicted36 (1)
14 TheHeel (1)
15 frankferry (1)
16 gr8azn (1)
17 Kyle121592 (1)
18 popmaz (1)
19 kennyhasty (2)
21 achilles01987 (1)
22 barberromo2008 (1)
25 Falcons_Fan (1)
26 cardsetbuilder (2)
27 nvious23 (1)
28 SethMurphy (3)
29 chittychitty844 (2)
30 poipounda (1)
31 marino5084 (1)
32 packerfan32 (1)
34 gjennings85 (6)
42 cygtr (1)
43 jrodlc08 (2)
Last edited by dlab85; 01-24-2012 at 08:30 PM.
|01-17-2012, 06:51 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|01-17-2012, 09:20 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
Join Date: Jul 2011
spot 12 plz
Collecting Chicago Bulls/Chicago Bears/Tennis! Cassandra Lynn (Bless Her Soul)/Angela Fong Supercollector!
|01-17-2012, 09:29 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
1 slot please #16
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
|01-17-2012, 10:07 PM||#7 (permalink)|
|01-18-2012, 12:24 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northeast MASS
I will take 3 slots!!
Current Mini Project: 2014 BDPP Michael Kopech Auto's!
34 Base, 9 Ref, 2 Green /99, 1 Gold /50
SCB 10 case player break: Alex Jackson + Michael Chavis
|01-18-2012, 02:45 PM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
In for one please slot 13 please
My bucket - http://tinyurl.com/q5aqzzv
I PC - Aaron Murray (2014 RC year), Ryan Nassib (2013 RC year), and Brock Osweiler (2012 RC year). If you have autos FS/FT feel free to send me a message