|03-23-2012, 07:35 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2012 Museum Collection baseball 12 Box Case TEAM DRAFT - $73.50
2012 Topps Museum Collection is almost upon us so I thought I would see if there is interest in a group break. It is similar to last year’s Marquee. Here is some info about the product according to Cardboardconnection.com
Product Configuration: Four packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Baseball Card
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Old-Time Baseball Fans, Hall of Fame Autograph Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Baseball Card Collectors, Memorabilia Collectors, Patch Collectors
2012 Topps Museum Collection Box Break
• One Autograph
• One Autographed Relic
• One Jumbo Relic
• One Quad Relic
• Four Blue Parallels
• 12 Base Cards
• 20 Total Cards
2012 Topps Museum Collection Product Highlights:
• The 100-card base set in 2012 Topps Museum Collection blends current stars and retired legends.
• Base set parallels: Blue, Copper (/199), Gold (/99), Red (/1). Parallels fall one per pack.
• One hit per pack with each box promising one on-card autograph, one autographed relic, one jumbo relic and one quad relic.
• Case hits include one Autographed Jumbo Relic and one framed Museum Collection autograph.
• Museum Collection Autographs (55 cards) come with three different border colors: Gold (/15), Silver (/10) and Black (/5).
• Archival Autographs (75 cards) feature on-card autographs. All are numbered to 399 or less. Parallel: Gold (/5).
• Dual Archival Autographs (25 cards, /15) pair some of baseball's biggest names with on-card signatures.
• Momentous Material Jumbo Relic Autographs (at least 100 cards, /10) include both an autograph and a jumbo memorabilia swatch. Momentous Material Jumbo Relics (at least 100 cards, /50) offer the same over-sized swatches but without the signature. Parallels: Blue (/35), Red (/10), Gold (/1).
• Designed as book cards, Dual Momentous Material Jumbo Relics (30 cards, /5) offer big game-used memorabilia swatches from two different players.
• Momentous Material Jumbo Patch Relics (50 cards, /5) feature massive game-used patch pieces.
• Museum Memorabilia (15 cards, /1) opts for distinct relic pieces. Topps promises the checklist will include only baseball's biggest names.
• Signature Swatches Single-Player Dual Relics (75 cards) are exactly as they sound, offering an autograph and two memorabilia swatches. All are serial numbered. Parallels: Red (/25), Patch (/5).
• Upping the ante are the Signature Swatches Single-Player Triple Relics (35 cards), which add a third memorabilia piece to the mix. Again, all are numbered. Parallels: Red (/25), Patch (/5).
• Primary Pieces Single-Player Quad Relics (75 cards, /99) hold four memorabilia pieces. Parallels: Red (/75), Gold (/25). Patch versions of 50 players will be numbered to 5.
• Primary Pieces Single-Player Quad Relic Autographs (25 cards, /10) are book cards that hold an autograph alongside four relic pieces.
• Primary Pieces Single-Player Quad Relics Legends (30 cards, /25) include some of the game's all-time greats. Parallel: Gold (/5).
• Primary Pieces Four-Player Relics (17 cards, /99) have memorabilia pieces from four different players. Parallels: Red (/75), Gold (/25). Ten patch versions numbered to 5 will also be made.
• Cut Signatures (15 cards, /1).
• Jumbo Lumber Relics (75 cards, /30) provide a bat piece big enough to start a small fire. Parallels: Blue (/20), Red (/5), Gold (/1). Dual Jumbo Lumber Relics (30 cards, /5) feature over-sized bat pieces from two players in a book card format.
• Art fans will likely appreciate the Canvas Collection cards (50 cards, 1:4) featuring reproductions of new paintings of past and present stars. Canvas Collection Originals (/10) feature original paintings.
Case break down:
12 boxes per case, 4 packs per box, 1 auto or relic, base parallel and 3 base cards per pack.
Cost of 12 box case = $1,990/30= $66.33
Shipping and supplies = $5
PayPal Fee’s = (66.33 x .029 + .30) = $2.22
Total = $73.55
First spot: $73.50
Additional spots: $70
WARNING: Due to the amount of cards in each box there is a slight chance that you will get nothing. Although the odds are that every team will get cards, it is not guaranteed.
You will have 72 hours from the time the break goes active to make your payment. All non-base cards will be sent in a penny sleeve and top loader. Base cards will be team bagged or in a slider box. If multiple players are on a card, it will go to the team with that has the most players on that card. If it has the same amount of teams as players, it will be randomed between those teams. If a card is of a player from a team that no longer exists it will go to where that team/franchise moved to (Expo player would go to the person with the Nationals, Brooklyn Dodgers player would go to LA Dodger, etc.) If a card is pulled that is not part of a MLB team it will be randomed between all teams.
Since this is a pre-order product, due out on April 4th, there will be a little bit of time between the team draft and when the case arrives here in CA.
• Please make you payments promptly so we can get the case ordered. I am on the west coast and it takes a week to get here. The sooner you pay, the sooner we pull some monster cards
• I, the host, reserve the right to participate in the break
• The break will take place live on Ustream.com or Blogtv and will be recorded if you cannot not make the break time.
• If you hit a card(s) worth $250 or more you will be required to pay additional shipping costs for insurance and/or certified mail.
• Buying/selling/trading of spots in the break can only be made to other members in this break.
• I live in CA, therefore it takes a week to get an order, the sooner you pay, the sooner I can order and we can break.
• When you pay, please put in the note section your username and what break the payment is for. This makes my life much easier.
• Please let me know if you live outside the lower 48 states, shipping will be different for you.
Last edited by imnotded; 03-24-2012 at 02:28 PM.
|03-24-2012, 06:50 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|03-24-2012, 12:54 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Either one works for me but if its a hit draft I would be in for multiple spots as opposed to the one I will take if it is a team draft.
Dustin Ackley Supercollector! BRING ME YOUR ACKLEYS!
Check out my blog! http://billbanning88.blogspot.com
Check out my Dustin Ackley PC Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XcwTU5byd4
|03-24-2012, 09:32 PM||#6 (permalink)|
|03-24-2012, 09:38 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2012
I would join if it were a hit draft as well.
"No one is viewing this for the cards, they come to see the next stupid thing you're going to say" -JthJays19