Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #101 (permalink)

Lets get this thing paid for before they mail the case with the Harper out to some other degenerate.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #102 (permalink)

Alright thread has been reported! In class on my ipad right now so if we get moved to active, I will post payment details upon my return home. Damn grad school

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #103 (permalink)

If someone doesn't pay I will be a backup. Only reason I didn't join is bc some of my money is held by eBay for a week or so after transactions.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #104 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Congrats on filling a MONSTER!!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #105 (permalink)

I deposited my paycheck today so i will be able to pay tomorrow as soon as i get home from work. Or i will try while im at work if i have time to do it on my phone.
kvwjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #106 (permalink)

filled up way faster than i thought...wheeeeeeeeeeee
bcxraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #107 (permalink)

Is there a checklist somewhere that will list the teams the players are on? Trying to figure out who the Rangers prospects are.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincesanity View Post
Is there a checklist somewhere that will list the teams the players are on? Trying to figure out who the Rangers prospects are.
This was from an earlier post: They are the autos; thinking beckett's website would have a complete list.

by my count there are 13(braves, mariners, royals, giants, Indians, Orioles, A's, Rangers, D-backs, Reds, Marlins, White sox, Rockies) teams without an auto....leaving you a 42% 13/31 chance of having a non auto spot...this is too rich for my blood after considering the risks here...id rather spend 800 on a case and get 13 autos then get 10 cases of Rockies base and color... I love this product but cant handle the risk... and I would rather do a two tier system at a higher price... or make the teams without any autos in to 3 or 4 lots and have less spots

Nationals BCP111 Bryce Harper
Brewers BCP130 Hunter Morris
angels-BCP131 Jean Segura
Yankees-BCP132 Melky Mesa
Yankees-BCP133 Manny Banuelos
Rays-BCP134 Chris Archer
Yankees-BCP157 Danny Brewer
Twins-BCP158 David Bromberg
Nationals-BCP160 A.J. Cole
rays-BCP161 Alex Colome
Phillies-BCP162 Brody Colvin
brewers-BCP163 Khris Davis
think he is a brewerBCP164 Cutter Dykstra
Dodgers-BCP165 Nathan Eovaldi
Angels-BCP167 Garret Gould
Rays-BCP168 Brandon Guyer
Yankees-BCP169 Shaeffer Hall
Mets-BCP170 Reese Havens
Pirates-BCP171 Luis Heredia
Twins-BCP172 Aaron Hicks
tigers-BCP173 Bryan Holaday
mets-BCP174 Bradley Holt
Jays-BCP175 Brett Lawrie
padres-BCP176 Matt Lollis
pirates-BCP178 Starling Marte
dodgers-BCP179 Ethan Martin
cubs-BCP180 Trey McNutt
padres-BCP182 Keyvius Sampson
cards-BCP183 Jordan Swagerty
jays-BCP184 Dickie Joe Thon
tigers-BCP185 Jacob Turner EXCH
Astros-BCP186 Christopher Wallace
redsox-BCP189 Kendrick Perkins
rays-BCP192 Enny Romero
pirates-BCP201 Brock Holt
Yankees- Brandon Laird
rays-BCP220 Matt Moore
mariners-Dustin Ackley
royals-Eric Hosmer

Last edited by robdijohn; 04-12-2012 at 06:15 PM.
robdijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #109 (permalink)

I like my chances of the Nationals 1/31 lol I wish I wasnt such a gambler
joey_peapod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #110 (permalink)

Looks like we'll get moved to active in the AM... Filled just after BO closed... I will post payment details in the AM when it moves! If we can get paid up by Monday morning, We should be able to start breaking on Wednesday!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #111 (permalink)

I'll take a backup spot if u need one
lnaminshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #112 (permalink)

Nice and Ballsy everybody. Excellent work.
danimal875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:13 AM   #113 (permalink)
Tai

If anyone needs a checklist by team, check out this link:View topic - 2011 Bowman Base Set Checklist info @ Freedom Card Board
Credit to cgilmo for posting it. The list looks to be complete with all the abnormalities accounted for like the NNO and number doubling,etc. I was going to try and organize the list but after an hour I'm still not done so I'm giving up. All the necessary team info. is provided by the link. From the looks of things: The teams with only 1 prospect or none are the Giants, White Sox, Orioles, Diamondbacks, and Royals. The other 8 'dud' teams already mentioned have 3 or more prospects. The Royals have Hosmer base RC chrome and SP auto so they can't be considered a dud team of course. With a 38% chance of hitting a 'dud' team, I think I'll sleep better considering it 62% chance of not. It truly is a gamble no matter how you look at it.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai View Post
If anyone needs a checklist by team, check out this link:View topic - 2011 Bowman Base Set Checklist info @ Freedom Card Board
Credit to cgilmo for posting it. The list looks to be complete with all the abnormalities accounted for like the NNO and number doubling,etc. I was going to try and organize the list but after an hour I'm still not done so I'm giving up. All the necessary team info. is provided by the link. From the looks of things: The teams with only 1 prospect or none are the Giants, White Sox, Orioles, Diamondbacks, and Royals. The other 8 'dud' teams already mentioned have 3 or more prospects. The Royals have Hosmer base RC chrome and SP auto so they can't be considered a dud team of course. With a 38% chance of hitting a 'dud' team, I think I'll sleep better considering it 62% chance of not. It truly is a gamble no matter how you look at it.
The only thing missing from this list is Max Fried, whom oddly, was only in the Blue Refractor USA redemption set
danimal875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:55 AM   #115 (permalink)

There are also rc auto's in the set correct like yonder alonso for the reds.. Now padres?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai View Post

http://photobucket.com/my_cards
bagallim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:19 AM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagallim View Post
There are also rc auto's in the set correct like yonder alonso for the reds.. Now padres?
No those were in regular Bowman
Andy714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:28 AM   #117 (permalink)

damn i can feel a 320 dollar dud comin my way ha ha thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy714 View Post
No those were in regular Bowman

http://photobucket.com/my_cards
bagallim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #118 (permalink)

Hey you get those negative vibes out of here.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #119 (permalink)

gotta have low expectations, just hoping i get a team and pull one refractor, everything else is upside.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #120 (permalink)

Even a crappy team can turn out well if you hit a canary, red or super of the right player. For example, the Giants stink, but a Brandon Belt RC Red Ref /5 just went for $149.00 on fleaBay.

For those of you interested in the odds, 10 cases will yield 2,880 packs. Canary Refractors and Supers are both 1:3,840 -- meaning we should bag one or the other in this break (if not both). Red Refractors are 1:900 -- meaning that we should hit around three, if the odds hold up. More stats can be found here -- 2011 Bowman Chrome - BaseballCardPedia.com.

Lots of good stuff here. Let's get this moved to active, get paid and get rolling!
endthecurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by endthecurse View Post
Even a crappy team can turn out well if you hit a canary, red or super of the right player. For example, the Giants stink, but a Brandon Belt RC Red Ref /5 just went for $149.00 on fleaBay.

For those of you interested in the odds, 10 cases will yield 2,880 packs. Canary Refractors and Supers are both 1:3,840 -- meaning we should bag one or the other in this break (if not both). Red Refractors are 1:900 -- meaning that we should hit around three, if the odds hold up. More stats can be found here -- 2011 Bowman Chrome - BaseballCardPedia.com.

Lots of good stuff here. Let's get this moved to active, get paid and get rolling!
We're bagging big game on this hunt... I can feel a monster

Old 04-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by endthecurse View Post

I share optimism with this guy. But also like an above poster, it is a gamble any way you look at it. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #123 (permalink)

Order # 166008
Moving to active.

When sending a Paypal payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #124 (permalink)

Alright kids, PP Info has been moved to OP. You will get PMs regarding payment as well. Deadline will be Monday @ Noon.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #125 (permalink)

Money sent!!!
kevinshreves is offline   Reply With Quote