Blowout Cards Forums
Midweek Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #276 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
hes at work bud, he says he is getting of early to post the grades for us
The grades aren't in the population report.

My theory is Beckett is giving us the run-around because they don't have em done...
hippoz64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #277 (permalink)

I bet they balk at giving us a refund based on the monies were not available when they tried to pull them.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #278 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoz64 View Post
The grades aren't in the population report.

My theory is Beckett is giving us the run-around because they don't have em done...
maybe they said all our cards were Cut
Old 06-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #279 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoz64 View Post
I have no problem with Barber, but cmon Beckett. This is getting a little ridiculous....
As I said above, I'm not putting this on Barber. I'm saying it is ridiculous that they didn't have the grades to him this morning. We're at 12 days.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #280 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruvydsb View Post
I bet they balk at giving us a refund based on the monies were not available when they tried to pull them.
That was Thursday..so what about Friday...Monday & Today?..but your right, beckett will have some lame-ass excuse...
Aug06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #281 (permalink)

Don't wanna rush Beckett too much though, I don't want them racing through these just to get them done and leaving us with crap grades.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #282 (permalink)

The only thing I ask is that if Beckett did not send the grades again today that we find out before midnight so I am not hanging on the computer all night, I am tired today, I stayed up til around 11pm lastnight refreshing just to see if we had a update...I finally gave up and went to bed and we didnt get an update until 12:30AM, 5AM comes fast
Old 06-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #283 (permalink)

I received an email and just called Beckett to confirm that they don't have the grading done until later this week. After this submission finishs I will not host another submission because I am pissed with all this run around.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #284 (permalink)
Banned

So we're all getting our money back from Beckett correct?
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #285 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
I received an email and just called Beckett to confirm that they don't have the grading done until later this week. After this submission finishs I will not host another submission because I am pissed with all this run around.
So we will be getting refunded, correct? I can go pick them up if necessary. This is starting to get ridiculous. How can they promise you grading "first thing this morning" and now are stating that it won't be until later in the week?
khalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #286 (permalink)

yeah its in writing too...so we should be receiving a refund.

http://s1151.photobucket.com/albums/o635/DMOneyHOE/?start=all
DMOneyHOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #287 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMOneyHOE View Post
yeah its in writing too...so we should be receiving a refund.
I know that we all "think" that is the case, but this is getting weirder by the moment. I need confirmation from Beckett that they missed their deadline. So far they have not admitted to that.

Even if they admit to not meeting the 10-day requirement, wouldn't they just refund the difference between that option and the next, lower option?
Old 06-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #288 (permalink)
Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalldog View Post
I know that we all "think" that is the case, but this is getting weirder by the moment. I need confirmation from Beckett that they missed their deadline. So far they have not admitted to that.

Even if they admit to not meeting the 10-day requirement, wouldn't they just refund the difference between that option and the next, lower option?

Beckett would do something like that..
Imagine if someone needed grades done for a particular show or to sell by a specific date, and if Beckett did them late, then the there would have been no point in grading in the first place.

This is why this is BS and Beckett needs to give full refunds.

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #289 (permalink)

This all seems very strange..
mainelobster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #290 (permalink)

I have to believe Beckett won't refund because they can pin the billing issue on barberromo. Not saying it's his fault either, just saying they appear to have that loophole and will probably use it.

What's suspicious to me is why they aren't done already. Billing issue or not it sounded like they would be done today, now suddenly they aren't ready until later this week? Sounds like they haven't even touched this group of cards.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #291 (permalink)

Quote:
First off I don't think anyone is blaming you, as you are doing what you can to find out what is going on with the sub. Just keep all of the email documents you have gotten from Beckett, so you have a chance on getting a refund.

I think they are going to use the "we couldn't charge your account, so the 10days can't start until that is done."..

I called Beckett yesterday about June Specials on the site, so I know what code to use in a sub I am sending, and the CS told me "I don't know, but we will email it by the end of the week to you".

Something is a miss at Beckett Right now..
sportsamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #292 (permalink)

I think they have a valid point about being delayed due to the billing issue, HOWEVER that should only give them one extra business day since they were then able to bill the card yesterday. Because they were delayed ONE day doesn't mean they can delay 4-5 extra business days. We absolutely should get a refund for this BS
mainelobster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #293 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Direct from the BGS website:

Our Guarantee: Beckett Grading Services will provide collectors with the finest, most thorough, consistent and accurate grading efforts available in the industry. Disputed grades on cards are limited to typographical errors on the label (i.e., the wrong set name).

Turnaround Time: This is the time in which the cards are in our possession at the Beckett Grading Services facility (time in transit, weekends and holidays are excluded) and begin the first business day after your order is received. Failure to meet our deadlines will result in a customer refund.

Beckett shall not be deemed to be in default of or to have breached any provision of this guarantee as a result of any delay, failure in performance or interruption of the Services, resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, civil disturbance, war, fire, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, transportation contingencies, shortages of facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials, or laws, regulations, acts or order of any government agency or official thereof, other catastrophes, delays of subcontractors or suppliers arising from unforeseeable causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of either the Contractor or the subcontractors or suppliers, or any other circumstances beyond Provider's reasonable control. In the event of any such delay or failure, the parties shall defer performance of the Services to a date and time mutually agreeable.

Deadline date: The deadline date is the date your order is scheduled to leave Beckett Grading Service. Beckett does not guarantee the actual delivery date. **Please note that there is no guaranteed turn around time for BCCG orders.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #294 (permalink)

Something just aint adding up here, if the cards were not finished why would they try to bill the account on Thursday?...something just seems really fishy here, I dont know if anyone else has that feeling. I really think we all deserve refunds. This is my first card I have ever submitted for grading...and after this it just may be my last. I am not blaming you Barb at all but this pill is getting pretty hard to swallow at this point. I dont know who you are talking to at Beckett but I seriously would ask for someone "higher up" rather then a rep that is apparently giving US all the runaround. I dont think they would talk to me but I have half the nerve to call Beckett myself and see what the WTF is going on here.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #295 (permalink)

I fill like we should get a refund. I have all emails and just don't understand that although they were delayed a day or two billing that they should have been done with all grading. I honestly want grading to be finished before I pursue a possible refund because I don't want this issue to affect our grades.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #296 (permalink)
Banned

Thats the thing, if we do request a refund they will mess up some of the cards.
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #297 (permalink)

Quote:
I fill like we should get a refund. I have all emails and just don't understand that although they were delayed a day or two billing that they should have been done with all grading. I honestly want grading to be finished before I pursue a possible refund because I don't want this issue to affect our grades.
Agreed. Just wanted to hear you say it

Thanks for putting up with the BS, man. Hopefully this all works out favorable for all of us.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #298 (permalink)

"I'll tell you who it was, it was that damned Sasquatch."
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #299 (permalink)

i don't blame you barber...im personally done with BGS. thanks for doing this again and sorry you have to deal with all this back and forth nonsense.
rmiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #300 (permalink)

Wow BGS. This is complete #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@...
hippoz64 is offline   Reply With Quote