Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #326 (permalink)

Yeah its almost 5 but still woulda been happy to get some communication from barberromo that he had checked his email or called Beckett to get the grades. Cause once 5 hits we are shafted for another weekend with no new news. The simplest thing in the world is to say your gonna email someone and not follow through. Kinda like after a job interview where they do the little wink wink and say yeah we will email you or call you soon. Never happens. Come 5 o' clock no email Beckett wins again.

Last edited by justinhiggs; 06-08-2012 at 05:24 PM.
justinhiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #327 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
Sorry guys was super slammed at work today, so I did not get a chance to call. But I will spend all day on the phone at work if I have too to make sure we get our grades at the very least or a refund.
I am assuming he made more than one call today based on the above statement from yesterday.
khalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #328 (permalink)

Well just fyi for June the offer is unlimited cards 7 bucks each offered straight from their site and 20 days. Which we are getting pretty close to as it is. So for the extra 10 days you get 4 bucks off and same hassle. I guess they had to put a good deal to get people back interested with their services
Old 06-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #329 (permalink)

Wait if they dont send the grades then we get our cash back right
Old 06-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #330 (permalink)

Called twice today told me the cards still in processing, no email just yet.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #331 (permalink)

Quote:
This made me LOL
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #332 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Considering they are now closed for the weekend I am assuming that we go yet another weekend without resolution. Would you consider allowing another participant to contact BGS? I have all day to sit on the phone with them until it is completed.

Last edited by khalldog; 06-08-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #333 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalldog View Post
Considering they are now closed for the weekend I am assuming that we go yet another weekend without resolution. Would you consider allowing another participant to contact BGS? I have all day to sit on the phone with them until it is completed.
At this point come Monday every hour they going to hear it plus now I am for sure going to push real hard for a refund after the cards are done.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #334 (permalink)

Quote:
At this point come Monday every hour they going to hear it plus now I am for sure going to push real hard for a refund after the cards are done.
Heard it.

Still waiting on email. lol
.......Funny thing is this post now has "6,851 views" (Pretty sure while we are a lil annoyed their probably chuckling a little bit" )
Old 06-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #335 (permalink)

Quote:
I think asking for a picture of the cards in the processor at this point woulda been a little much to ask. They musta had a killer poker game going. Especially when they got that margarita machine going about noon thirty and started fast grading those cards with their own little lottery. 8.5, 9, 10, 10, 10, 7, 8.5.... Just kidding. Thinking of family circus in the business setting and Dilbert over there in the corner grading the cards while Stewie processes the numbers. I guess we are lucky this isn't a Tuesday in November in Florida....

Last edited by justinhiggs; 06-08-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #336 (permalink)

I think at this point, we absolutely need a refund. This is ridiculous.
mainelobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #337 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
Heard it.

Still waiting on email. lol
.......Funny thing is this post now has "6,851 views" (Pretty sure while we are a lil annoyed their probably chuckling a little bit" )
Not chuckling here just seeing what is coming to me as I have joined a June BGS group submission. Im sure however long you guys wait is at least going to be how long I will. Good luck guys! What date were they supposed to have the cards turned around by?
Bucket:http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s461/joceltics34/
joceltics34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #338 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by joceltics34 View Post
Not chuckling here just seeing what is coming to me as I have joined a June BGS group submission. Im sure however long you guys wait is at least going to be how long I will. Good luck guys! What date were they supposed to have the cards turned around by?
A week ago yesterday.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #339 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joceltics34 View Post
I woulda just submitted myself for June seeing the special advertised on their site of no minimum of cards and only 7 bucks, can't beat that with a stick. Just it was 20 days instead of 10, which is probably what their actual grading time is anyway. At least in our case anyways. Just make sure you don't submit with a holiday being on a Monday or Friday... that gives them another reason to extend it.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #340 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Come on man ... I mean, this is the third time you have committed to spending time on the phone with them to get this resolved. I am a patient man but I want what I paid for. As a group we spent well over $1300 to process on a 10-day TAT. They have exceeded that by 7 days and they have over $500-700 worth of my cards. Can you please post or PM me (and anyone else that wants it) the order information and/or a copy of the submission slip and acceptance? I am beyond worried.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #341 (permalink)

Quote:
Come on man ... I mean, this is the third time you have committed to spending time on the phone with them to get this resolved. I am a patient man but I want what I paid for. As a group we spent well over $1300 to process on a 10-day TAT. They have exceeded that by 7 days and they have over $500-700 worth of my cards. Can you please post or PM me (and anyone else that wants it) the order information and/or a copy of the submission slip and acceptance? I am beyond worried.
What more do you want him to do? BGS has the cards pretty much for sure. Why are you worried they're gonna get done.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #342 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by friarbolt View Post
What more do you want him to do? BGS has the cards pretty much for sure. Why are you worried they're gonna get done.
I thought I was pretty clear. I don't want "pretty much for sure". That is not what I paid for.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #343 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought I was pretty clear.
I don't see what's it going to accomplish. There are only two endings left here: either we get them back soon and BGS gives us lame excuses why it isn't a free grading or we get them soon and they give us some kind of refund.

Personally I'd rather let it sort itself out so we all don't get screwed on our grades. With all the cards you have in this I'm sure you can respect that.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
Old 06-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #344 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought I was pretty clear. I don't want "pretty much for sure". That is not what I paid for.
Ok now I see, you're worried they never got there? I really doubt that didn't barberromo say he got confirmation they were received?
Old 06-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #345 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
I don't see what's it going to accomplish. There are only two endings left here: either we get them back soon and BGS gives us lame excuses why it isn't a free grading or we get them soon and they give us some kind of refund.

Personally I'd rather let it sort itself out so we all don't get screwed on our grades. With all the cards you have in this I'm sure you can respect that.
I get what you are saying, I just have a different opinion. I am just asking for confirmation that everything will be completed. I have offered to pick up the cards and I have offered to call to no response. Since I have a vested interest, I don't see anything wrong with those requests. If this was a trade with a member that involved thousands of dollars worth of cards, wouldn't you want to see that everything that should have been done, was done?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #346 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok now I see, you're worried they never got there? I really doubt that didn't barberromo say he got confirmation they were received?
At this point none of us have proof of anything. No tracking numbers anywhere, no proof of Beckett receiving them. Really no proof of anything other than where we sent them and that if we had our own tracking number they arrived there. For all we know they could be sitting in a flea market card shop the last 3 weekends while we are getting updated sometimes on a email we are all still waiting for. But as the last guy said, we can wait it out and get our cards back and at this point hope for some kind of refund for the time or we get peace of mind that if you don't do something yourself and make your own effort then its out of your hands to get done. Beckett is an established company and does card shows every weekend and is the big name in the card grading industry. I wouldn't even submit mine to others that are no names or only 5 bucks. But kinda like with any paper pushers if you don't push em a little bit the paper just ends up sitting in the same stack until the last possible minute its due. And in this case I think its been in a couple stacks and never made much progress.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #347 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
At this point none of us have proof of anything. No tracking numbers anywhere, no proof of Beckett receiving them. Really no proof of anything other than where we sent them and that if we had our own tracking number they arrived there. For all we know they could be sitting in a flea market card shop the last 3 weekends while we are getting updated sometimes on a email we are all still waiting for. But as the last guy said, we can wait it out and get our cards back and at this point hope for some kind of refund for the time or we get peace of mind that if you don't do something yourself and make your own effort then its out of your hands to get done. Beckett is an established company and does card shows every weekend and is the big name in the card grading industry. I wouldn't even submit mine to others that are no names or only 5 bucks. But kinda like with any paper pushers if you don't push em a little bit the paper just ends up sitting in the same stack until the last possible minute its due. And in this case I think its been in a couple stacks and never made much progress.
which was my point about 2 pages ago( about them actually receiving the cards)...... At this point, cross your fingers and hope for the best.......FML
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #348 (permalink)

Ok I see more clearly where you guys are coming from. I just think with the credit card charge issue it's possible that happened and so they dropped grading anything until they got paid. And then from there it got backlogged and what-not. It seems like that's what happened which is why I'm reluctant to take it in the direction you guys are, but your concerns are not unreasonable.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #349 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to zepzoso Send a message via Yahoo to zepzoso

tehchamp revisited
zepzoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #350 (permalink)

Look, as much as I hate this situation, I have proof they got there when I insured the case, have the first email that states they were received. I also have all emails to provide my case that even a partial refund, is required now, after cards are graded and shipped. I would hate to demand a refund and get our cards back ungraded at this point. All these empty promises by Beckett have really had a bad experience and I will plead my case that there are 40 people that are affected by this.