Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #376 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcimorel View Post
The bottom line is Barber held up his end of the deal and showed us proof everything was safe and sound. It is absurd to think he should have to coddle and harass a multimillion dollar company to do THEIR JOB and follow thru on their promise. However, I do think at this point, a refund is most definitely in order and he should speak to a manager or send a professional yet disgruntled email to our rep and someone higher up to make sure our voice does not go unheard. Very Unprofessional by BGS.
+1 ...posted while i was typing. Let everyone's opinions be heard!!!
ducc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #377 (permalink)

I'm not sure what everyone expects barber to do in this case. He is updating us everyday on the status of the order. He posted the tracking number and info. He goes out of his way to contact Beckett for us. Granted, that is what he should do, but he is doing it. I know everyone wants him to be more forceful and make Beckett give him a different answer than "we'll send the email soon", but what can he say to them? What can he make them do?

I definitely think there's something fishy going on from Beckett's end, but that's not barber's fault and there's nothing he can do. He can't demand the cards to be graded and sent out immediately, because as has been mentioned, that could jeopardize the grades themselves. After all is said and done and the grades are safely on their way back, I'm sure he'll be more adament with Beckett to issue a refund, but for now his hands are somewhat tied by the grading. We know the cards got to Beckett, and we know the cards will make it back to us, so no reason for us to be pissed at barber...just Beckett

Collecting the Thunder and Sacramento Kings for life.
volblorx8634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #378 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducc View Post
Yeah I feel that. An update on the OP with call times would be a cool idea, it would make us feel like the light in on. " but dang getting the old "We are sending the email out" line and falling for it over and over kinda sucks. " <---that made me LOL
Funny thread.

To those involved in the sub, what's a viable solution?

I know we all want our cards graded with integrity. In a timely manner(that has passed), and to receive them back. Now added to the list a refund.

Also to those reading what or who is "tehchamp revisited"?
he was a guy that took us for a lot of money on a break. but kept telling us all kind of story's about the cases that was on order then to find out he took our money and spent it $1,800.00
barnsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #379 (permalink)
Banned

I would wait until we have proof of DC# or grades posted in the Population report before we ask BGS for a refund or free submission for next month.

Unfortunately, BGS has us by the (Insert word here). If Barb sends an email or calls them BLASTING them, they can easily mess up our grades which i can guarantee NONE OF YOU WANT. That's what sucks about BGS. They can do what they want. Just hopefully the POP report is update monday or someone calls Barb.
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #380 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnsz View Post
he was a guy that took us for a lot of money on a break. but kept telling us all kind of story's about the cases that was on order then to find out he took our money and spent it $1,800.00
WHAT??????
Old 06-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #381 (permalink)

What happens if nothing happens once again tomorrow??? Beckett just tells him when he calls that they will email him by the end of the day and for him to not call again cause he's holding them from catching up on other cards not graded? Or if they say their server/system is down and there's nothing they can do about it. Does barb ask for a tracking email if the cards have already been sent or does he get the actual tracking number while there is a live breathing person on the phone? I'm all for a free submission credit for another month... Kinda like 2 for 1 only double time. I guess if they give us 8.5's across the board for bothering em we will have to re submit to get the 9.5's anyway.
justinhiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #382 (permalink)

Tomorrow I will post the times I call Beckett as I call. All I have to say is how long can they really delay this?
Old 06-11-2012, 02:33 AM   #383 (permalink)

OH DAYAM! is this what im looking down the barrel of (i just sent my cards into the June BGS sub)...seems like a whole mess of angry going on. Good luck guys! This seems to suck a bunch and i am now not so stoked on having my stuff graded lol
JWMcComas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #384 (permalink)

how long has it been since the grades were due?? 10 days ago??
Old 06-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #385 (permalink)

It has been 6 business days. Called at 7:45am and spent 10 mins on the phone. I was told by the end of today everything will ship out, but calling back at 12.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #386 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
It has been 6 business days. Called at 7:45am and spent 10 mins on the phone. I was told by the end of today everything will ship out, but calling back at 12.
Did you already tell them that you heard that same song on Friday that they were gonna ship out? They bought more time again as you hung up. GRADES GRADES GRADES MY FRIEND.... GET THE EMAIL WITH THE GRADES SENT TO YOU WHILE YOUR ON THE PHONE OR IT WILL BE YET ANOTHER FRIDAY.... We want it today. How long can they drag it out, as long as you don't put a period and get results is how long. I hope it doesn't turn out to be 30 mins on hold and more run around, 10 mins at 8, 10 mins at 12 and 10 more minutes at 4. 5:01pm Beckett wins we still know nothing. Pop report still not updated. Don't let another day go by Barb. You da man.

Last edited by justinhiggs; 06-11-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #387 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
Did you already tell them that you heard that same song on Friday that they were gonna ship out? They bought more time again as you hung up. GRADES GRADES GRADES MY FRIEND.... GET THE EMAIL WITH THE GRADES SENT TO YOU WHILE YOUR ON THE PHONE OR IT WILL BE YET ANOTHER FRIDAY.... We want it today. How long can they drag it out, as long as you don't put a period and get results is how long. I hope it doesn't turn out to be 30 mins on hold and more run around, 10 mins at 8, 10 mins at 12 and 10 more minutes at 4. 5:01pm Beckett wins we still know nothing. Pop report still not updated. Don't let another day go by Barb. You da man.
This. Sorry u have to go through all this trouble barber
Old 06-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #388 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
This. Sorry u have to go through all this trouble barber
I am doing my best to deal with Beckett for all our sake, just feel bad we have to wait so long already.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #389 (permalink)

Any update on whether they were shipped? Did you call back and get the same story?
mainelobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #390 (permalink)

Quote:
I am doing my best to deal with Beckett for all our sake, just feel bad we have to wait so long already.

What happened with the NOON phone call? Any new news? The reload spot on my computer screen is starting to wear down.... Actually had to go back to page 1 and verify what cards I submitted. Its been that long. I miss them.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #391 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainelobster View Post
Any update on whether they were shipped? Did you call back and get the same story?
And if they were shipped did you get a tracking number for when they would be expected to be back in your PO Box Barb?
Old 06-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #392 (permalink)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they aren't ready until later in the week. Any takers on my bet?
jcimorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #393 (permalink)

Quote:
Any details on 12:00 (Pacific I'm assuming) call?
Old 06-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #394 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcimorel View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they aren't ready until later in the week. Any takers on my bet?
I hate to poke fun, but they are shipped and received an email at 110 after my call at 12:08. I will get grades up after work tonight anytime after 8PM( pst)
Old 06-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #395 (permalink)

WAHOOOO...Thanks for the persistence Barber!
mainelobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #396 (permalink)

Hooray! And yes +1 to what mainlobster said you have been great in the face of all this drama both by Beckett and all of us.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #397 (permalink)

i just wanna know...did they throw out the grades after the payment didn't go through the first time? i mean what the eff is wrong with them?
rmiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #398 (permalink)
Banned

Sweet!!! Pop report still isn't updated though
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #399 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
Sweet!!! Pop report still isn't updated though
That is probably done a little after the fact. Get them graded and shipped, alert the customer, then worry about updating the population report.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #400 (permalink)

Quote:
I hate to poke fun, but they are shipped and received an email at 110 after my call at 12:08. I will get grades up after work tonight anytime after 8PM( pst)
Super sweet. Now if you could fast track getting off work and emailing those grades and posting it's gonna make this a damn good Monday. Might even have cards back by Saturday. Wouldn't that be sweet. Thanks for the update barber.