Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #351 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galar View Post
Got my cards today. Thanks for hosting this break!
Sweet! Thanks for joining, and thanks for providing iTrader! Who's going to be the one to leave me numero 100?!?!?!
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #352 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 405
Default

Got mine in today. Thanks for hosting. Great job!!

I like the shipping labels. I might have to invest in one of those printers.
jb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #353 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
TOMBB25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Napa CA
Posts: 5,680
Default

Got my cards, thanks for the break, feedback left!
TOMBB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #354 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Sweet! Thanks for joining, and thanks for providing iTrader! Who's going to be the one to leave me numero 100?!?!?!
That would be me...
jb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #355 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1981 View Post
Got mine in today. Thanks for hosting. Great job!!

I like the shipping labels. I might have to invest in one of those printers.
Thanks for numero 100! And yeah, I LOVE the printer. The labels fit ever so snuggly on the #000 bubbles, but MUCH better on the #00s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMBB25 View Post
Got my cards, thanks for the break, feedback left!
Awesome! Feedback returned!
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #356 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Thanks, Chris! I appreciate it!

Yessir. Worked like a CHAMP-EE-OWN! That's how I say champion when I think it's awesome.

I bought this:
Printer
With these:
Paper
And this:
Cartridge

You'll need the cartridge to get the printer to work, and the paper doesn't come with it.
picture of the label after its printed?
im about to get one! sounds amazing! so you never have to buy ink? just more labels?
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #357 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Thanks for numero 100! And yeah, I LOVE the printer. The labels fit ever so snuggly on the #000 bubbles, but MUCH better on the #00s.



Awesome! Feedback returned!
Tracking says it should come today for me.
bigbaseballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:12 PM   #358 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
picture of the label after its printed?
im about to get one! sounds amazing! so you never have to buy ink? just more labels?
You will have one on your delivery that should be there today or tomorrow

And you are correct, no ink, just more labels. MAKE sure you buy the reusable cartridge, as the machine is practically useless without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaseballboy View Post
Tracking says it should come today for me.
Awesome. Make sure you post in the thread when you've received it!

My post office is pretty dang awesome, if you ask me. I dropped the packages off late Friday morning, and they're already arriving.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:23 PM   #359 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
You will have one on your delivery that should be there today or tomorrow

And you are correct, no ink, just more labels. MAKE sure you buy the reusable cartridge, as the machine is practically useless without it.
thanks! that's weird that you cant get everything you need in a box but o well. i woulda never bought the cartridge if you didnt tell me i needed it!
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #360 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
thanks! that's weird that you cant get everything you need in a box but o well. i woulda never bought the cartridge if you didnt tell me i needed it!
I didn't buy it originally, cause I didn't think I needed it. What did surprise me is that the machine does come with a USB cable, which is a rarity. I think they don't supply the cartridge so that you're "forced" to buy their brand of labels, which comes with a non-resuable cartridge.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #361 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I didn't buy it originally, cause I didn't think I needed it. What did surprise me is that the machine does come with a USB cable, which is a rarity. I think they don't supply the cartridge so that you're "forced" to buy their brand of labels, which comes with a non-resuable cartridge.
makes sense! did you print it using paypal multishipping? im very very intrigued by these things and cant stand cutting paper anymore lol
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #362 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
makes sense! did you print it using paypal multishipping? im very very intrigued by these things and cant stand cutting paper anymore lol
I didn't use multi-order shipping, as Houdini has made me aware of a few horror stories that has lead me to printing them one at a time.

And tell me about it. I went from handwriting the address and taking it to the post office, to printing, cutting, and taping labels, to using half-sheet stickers, to this bad boy of a machine, all in less than a year, and all thanks to the braintrust known as my Blowout friends.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #363 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I didn't use multi-order shipping, as Houdini has made me aware of a few horror stories that has lead me to printing them one at a time.

And tell me about it. I went from handwriting the address and taking it to the post office, to printing, cutting, and taping labels, to using half-sheet stickers, to this bad boy of a machine, all in less than a year, and all thanks to the braintrust known as my Blowout friends.
im gonna get one and try to make it work with multi-order shipping. i hate printing them one by one. im definitely looking forward to the mail now when i get home...not really for the card but for your shipping label hahahaha
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #364 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,619
Default

btw when is round 2 of olympic cards?
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #365 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
im gonna get one and try to make it work with multi-order shipping. i hate printing them one by one. im definitely looking forward to the mail now when i get home...not really for the card but for your shipping label hahahaha
Ha ha ha...they are pretty dang cool, and make shipping so much more painless. If you're looking for a machine you won't have to slide the cutter on, I believe the 550 is more to your liking. Whenever a label prints, you have to slide the blade to cut it off, so multi-order shipping may not be as practical as you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
btw when is round 2 of olympic cards?
Still tossing around the idea. I know I laid out how the break would go down, but I want to make sure it's right. I also want to make sure all the shipping went as planned for this break before getting another Olympics rolling. I REALLY like the product, though, REALLY like it.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #366 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,089
Default

Received the cards thanks for the pack and barcode. I'll send it into topps tomorrow.
bigbaseballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #367 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,089
Default

Where can I send damaged cards for replacement? | Topps.com


Can you PM the receipt?
bigbaseballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #368 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaseballboy View Post
Yessir. Let me scan it in and I'll send your way!
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #369 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Yessir. Let me scan it in and I'll send your way!
Thanks! Leaving feedback now!
bigbaseballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #370 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

PM sent with receipt for those guys that drafted the hits with the damaged corner.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #371 (permalink)
Member
 
pengages's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,186
Default

Taj seriously, great break, and fast speed. compared with some group breaking hosts on this site, you seriously are in another league.

+Itrader left, cards received. Please PM me for all of your breaks man! Thanks - Chris.

Oh , epic labels for the win.
__________________
Earl Thomas Supercollector
You can check my non-updated bucket:
http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj548/pengages/
Olajuwon, Drexler, Earl Campbell/Longhorns, Byfuglien, Red Wings, Patrick/Evander Kane
pengages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #372 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ZOO York!
Posts: 5,561
Default

Cards came today! Thanks Matt for running a super fun, highly efficient and most of all PROFESSIONAL break! You've gone above and beyond to ensure not only the integrity of the break, but each participant's satisfaction as well. Awesome job! I'll absolutely be joining your next one
JohnAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #373 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengages View Post
Taj seriously, great break, and fast speed. compared with some group breaking hosts on this site, you seriously are in another league.

+Itrader left, cards received. Please PM me for all of your breaks man! Thanks - Chris.

Oh , epic labels for the win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAndrew View Post
Cards came today! Thanks Matt for running a super fun, highly efficient and most of all PROFESSIONAL break! You've gone above and beyond to ensure not only the integrity of the break, but each participant's satisfaction as well. Awesome job! I'll absolutely be joining your next one
It was my pleasure serving the group. This product is absolutely awesome, no doubt about it, and I was a thrill to get to break it for you. And yeah, the new labels are more than worth the price paid to get the machine and accessories. They fit perfectly on #000 bubbles, and even better on #00, if that makes sense.

Once the dust settles with this break, I should be submitting another, but doing it events draft style. It's faster to coordinate the draft before the break, rather than after.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #374 (permalink)
Member
 
hohlernr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Midland, MI
Posts: 1,722
Default

Got my cards yesterday! Thank! Truly a pleasure to be a part of this break!

Also, I recently bought the Dymo 330 Turbo label printer on ebay and LOVE it! Shipping is so painless and alot cheaper! No more ink, cutting, taping labels, etc.
hohlernr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #375 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohlernr View Post
Got my cards yesterday! Thank! Truly a pleasure to be a part of this break!

Also, I recently bought the Dymo 330 Turbo label printer on ebay and LOVE it! Shipping is so painless and alot cheaper! No more ink, cutting, taping labels, etc.
Thanks for letting me know. I enjoyed breaking this stuff as much as you enjoyed being a part of it!

I was between the Brother and the Dymo, and obviously ultimately landed on the Brother. I couldn't be more pleased, but I'm sure you're equally impressed with yours.
tajikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.