Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

26 spots left to fill this case break. Are we done with SportKings or can we fill this one?
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #27 (permalink)

26 spots left to fill this case break. Are we done with SportKings or can we fill this one?

Up for the night crew.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #28 (permalink)

Hoping to fill this one last master case break.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

26 spots left to fill this case break. Are we done with SportKings or can we fill this one? Another shot at a 1/1 Art/mem card from Dr Price
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #30 (permalink)

Default Have to admit...

The Music, Music, Music is more my thing at the moment. Being an old guitarplayer I can relate to a lot of the artists. The gamble, for me, is more exciting with Beatles, Hendrix, Vaughn, Joplin, etc. possible.

I am playing around with the Secretariat on eBay so if I get some extra money, I'd be back in. Since it's "Triple Crown Season" I figure it's worth a shot at the big time. (I can guess who 2 of the followers are already)

I will say that both breaks are gonna be awesome!

Best to All,
VinnyH
Old 06-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #31 (permalink)

I have probably taken all I am going to be able to take in this, as I am going to participate in your Music, Music, Music breaks I, II, (and III? ) as well.

That is 49 days away though, and would sure like to see this break make it!!

If not though, the three case we broke were awesome!
Old 06-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #32 (permalink)

hmmm...i know if this doesn't go, i'd be able to pick up another slot or 2 in music...
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #33 (permalink)

If this is a no go I'll throw in for more M3
WhacksPacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenTyler View Post
I have probably taken all I am going to be able to take in this, as I am going to participate in your Music, Music, Music breaks I, II, (and III? ) as well.

That is 49 days away though, and would sure like to see this break make it!!

If not though, the three case we broke were awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
hmmm...i know if this doesn't go, i'd be able to pick up another slot or 2 in music...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhacksPacks View Post
If this is a no go I'll throw in for more M3
I'll let it go a few more days. If there is no more interest I will cancel this break.

We had a great 3 cases.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #35 (permalink)

I'll try to help keep 'er going - adding four more spots for a total of seven:

Case 1 - 13 and 21
Case 2 - 13
Case 3 - 24

Thanks!
DizzyDSki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:45 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyDSki View Post
I'll try to help keep 'er going - adding four more spots for a total of seven:

Case 1 - 13 and 21
Case 2 - 13
Case 3 - 24

Thanks!
Got them. Thank you Dan.

We are getting closer. Let's try to do this last case break.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #37 (permalink)

22 spots left in this break. Join for your chance to win an extra on card 1/1 art/mem card.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #38 (permalink)

If this doesn't go I will also grab a few spots in the Music Break.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

I will take spot 6 in case 1,2, and 3; in addition I will take spot 7 in case 3 please.
ByronsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #40 (permalink)

I guess I can take three more if that will help this make.

Give me 8 in Case 1 and 9 in Case 2 and 3.

C'mon guys let's get this one last case filled!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronsCards View Post
I will take spot 6 in case 1,2, and 3; in addition I will take spot 7 in case 3 please.
Quote:
I guess I can take three more if that will help this make.

Give me 8 in Case 1 and 9 in Case 2 and 3.

C'mon guys let's get this one last case filled!
Thank you guys. 15 slots left to fill this up.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #42 (permalink)

How would everyone feel if we changed this from a Series E break to a Series B break. The breakdown would look something like this

Case price $4029.00 divided by 60 slots= $67.15 per slot
$67.15+$3.00 shipping and supplies+$2.40 paypal fees=$72.55 per slot

54 Hit slots
6 base slots (1-3 box case worth of base)

Autograph Cards
A-VA Alexeyev, Vasili 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-EB Banks, Ernie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-EB2 Banks, Ernie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
FSA-JB1 Bay, Jason 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
FSA-JB2 Bay, Jason 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JB2 Beliveau, Jean 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JB1 Belveau, Jean 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JBEN1 Bench, Johnny 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JBEN2 Bench, Johnny 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BBL Blair, Bonnie 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-FB1 Borghi, Frank 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-FB2 Borghi, Frank 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-LBR Brock, Lou 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JBR1 Brown, Jim 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JBR2 Brown, Jim 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-GC Carter, Gary 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-GC2 Carter, Gary 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BC1 Chastain, Brandi 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BC2 Chastain, Brandi 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
FSA-JC Chestnut, Joey 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-FC1 Columbu, Franco 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-FC2 Columbu, Franco 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-NC Comaneci, Nadia 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RCO1 Couture, Randy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RCO2 Couture, Randy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-AD Dawson, Andre 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-ADU1 Duke, Annie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-ADU2 Duke, Annie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-ADUN1 Dundee, Angelo 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-ADUN2 Dundee, Angelo 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JE1 Elway, John 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JE2 Elway, John 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JE3 Elway, John 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
FSA-JF Finch, Jenny 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-PF Fleming, Peggy 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JF1 Frazier, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JF2 Frazier, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JF3 Frazier, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-WF1 Frazier, Walt 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-WF2 Frazier, Walt 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BG Gibson, Bob 70 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MHO1 Hoffman, Mat 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MHO2 Hoffman, Mat 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BHU1 Hull, Bobby 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BHU2 Hull, Bobby 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BH1 Hull, Brett 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BH2 Hull, Brett 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MI Irvin, Michael 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MI2 Irvin, Michael 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BJ1 Jackson, Bo 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BJ2 Jackson, Bo 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BJE Jenner, Bruce 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RJ1 Jones Jr., Roy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RJ2 Jones Jr., Roy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RJ3 Jones Jr., Roy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MLE1 Lemon, Meadowlark 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MLE2 Lemon, Meadowlark 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-NL1 Lopez, Nancy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-NL2 Lopez, Nancy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JM Marichal, Juan 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DMA1 Marino, Dan 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DMA2 Marino, Dan 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-MM Messier, Mark 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BM1 Miller, Bode 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BM2 Miller, Bode 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JMO1 Montana, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JMO2 Montana, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-JMO3 Montana, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
FSA-JM1 Morneau, Justin 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
FSA-JM2 Morneau, Justin 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-HO Olajuwon, Hakeem 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-AP Palmer, Arnold 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-AP Palmer, Arnold 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RP Parish, Robert 80 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DP1 Pearson, Drew 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DP2 Pearson, Drew 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-P1 Pele 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-P2 Pele 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-P3 Pele 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-TP1 Perez, Tony 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-TP2 Perez, Tony 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-OR1 Robertson, Oscar 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-OR2 Robertson, Oscar 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BSA Sanders, Barry 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-BSA2 Sanders, Barry 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DSA1 Sanders, Deion 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DSA2 Sanders, Deion 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DSA3 Sanders, Deion 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-SS1 Sanders, Summer 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-SS2 Sanders, Summer 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-DS Schayes, Dolph 90 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-OS1 Smith, Ozzie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-OS2 Smith, Ozzie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RT1 Turcotte, Ron 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
A-RT2 Turcotte, Ron 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted

Autograph Memorabilia Cards
AM-EB Banks, Ernie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JB Bay, Jason 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JBE Beliveau, Jean 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JBE2 Beliveau, Jean 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JBEN1 Bench, Johnny 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JBEN2 Bench, Johnny 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BB Blair, Bonnie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-LBR Brock, Lou 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-GC Carter, Gary 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BC1 Chastain, Brandi 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BC2 Chastain, Brandi 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JC Chestnut, Joey 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-RCO1 Couture, Randy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-RCO2 Couture, Randy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-AD Dawson, Andre 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-ADU1 Duke, Annie 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-ADU2 Duke, Annie 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-ADUN Dundee, Angelo 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JE Elway, John 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JFI Finch, Jennie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JF Frazier, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-WF1 Frazier, Walt 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-WF2 Frazier, Walt 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BG Gibson, Bob 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-MH1 Hoffman, Mat 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-MH2 Hoffman, Mat 50 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BHU1 Hull, Bobby 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BHU2 Hull, Bobby 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BH1 Hull, Brett 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BH2 Hull, Brett 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-MI Irvin, Michael 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BJ1 Jackson, Bo 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BJ2 Jackson, Bo 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-RJ Jones Jr., Roy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-MLE1 Lemon, Meadowlark 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-MLE2 Lemon, Meadowlark 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-NL1 Lopez, Nancy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-NL2 Lopez, Nancy 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JM Marichal, Juan 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DMA1 Marino, Dan 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DMA2 Marino, Dan 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-MM Messier, Mark 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BM1 Miller, Bode 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BM2 Miller, Bode 25 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JMO1 Montana, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JMO2 Montana, Joe 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-JMO Morneau, Justin 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-HO Olajuwon, Hakeem 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-RP Parrish, Robert 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DP1 Pearson, Drew 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DP2 Pearson, Drew 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-TP1 Perez, Tony 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-TP2 Perez, Tony 20 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-BS Sanders, Barry 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DSA1 Sanders, Deion 15 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DSA2 Sanders, Deion 15 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-DSA3 Sanders, Deion 15 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-SS1 Sanders, Summer 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-SS2 Sanders, Summer 30 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-OS Smith, Ozzie 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-RT1 Turcotte, Ron 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted
AM-RT2 Turcotte, Ron 40 of each silver auto inserted 10 of each gold auto inserted

Autothreads
AT-P Pelé 9 of each silver auto inserted 1 of each gold auto inserted
AT-TP Tony Perez 9 of each silver auto inserted 1 of each gold auto inserted
AT-AD Angelo Dundee 9 of each silver auto inserted 1 of each gold auto inserted
AT-ADU Annie Duke 9 of each silver auto inserted 1 of each gold auto inserted

Series B Cut Signature Checklist
Founding Fathers

FF-AD Abner Doubleday
FF-WC Walter Camp
FF-ES Eugen Sandow
FF-JN James Naismith
FF-JD John S. Douglas Marquis of Queensberry
FF-BFSR Bill France Sr.
FF-AC Alexander Cartwright
Vintage Papercuts
VPC-TC Ty Cobb
VPC-RG Red Grange
VPC-WT William Tilden
VPC-CJ Ching Johnson
VPC-RJJ Robert Jones Jr.
VPC-ES Eddie Shore
VPC-BD Babe Didrickson
VPC-JD Jack Dempsey
1933 The Year
TY-AE Albert Einstein
TY-FDR Franklin D. Roosevelt
TY-BC Bill Cook
TY-GH George Halas
TY-FW Fay Wray
TY-IB Irving Berlin
TY-CC Calvin Coolidge
TY-HM Helen Moody
TY-JU Johnny Unitas
TY-BT Bill Terry
Sportkings at the Movies
SKM-01 Gale Sayers
SKM-02 Knute Rockne
SKM-03 Paul Newman
SKM-04 Roger Maris
SKM-05 Tommy Lee Jones
SKM-06 Gary Cooper
SKM-07 Robert DeNiro
SKM-08 James Earl Jones
SKM-09 Errol Flynn
SKM-10 Grover Cleveland Alexander
SKM-11 James Braddock
SKM-12 Jake LaMotta
SKM-13 Burt Lancaster
SKM-14 Ty Cobb
SKM-15 Jack Johnson
SKM-16 James J. Corbett
SKM-17 Ronald Reagan
SKM-18 Lou Gehrig
Presidents & Players
PP-01 Richard Nixon
PP-02 Thurman Munson
PP-03 Lyndon B. Johnson
PP-04 Mickey Mantle
PP-05 John F. Kennedy
PP-06 Roger Maris
PP-07 Dwight D. Eisenhower
PP-08 Roy Campanella
PP-09 Harry S. Truman
PP-10 Joe DiMaggio
PP-11 Franklin D. Roosevelt
PP-12 Lou Gehrig
PP-13 Herbert Hoover
PP-14 Jimmie Foxx
PP-15 Calvin Coolidge
PP-16 Babe Ruth
PP-17 Warren G. Harding
PP-18 Rogers Hornsby
PP-19 Woodrow Wilson
PP-20 Honus Wagner
PP-21 William Taft
PP-22 Ty Cobb
PP-23 Theodore Roosevelt
PP-24 Cy Young
Papercuts
PC-EA Eddie Arcaro 10 of each cut signature inserted
PC-BH Ben Hogan 10 of each cut signature inserted
PC-PS Payne Stewart 1 of each cut signature inserted
PC-AA Arthur Ashe 4 of each cut signature inserted
PC-JP Jacques Plante 1 of each cut signature inserted
PC-VL Vince Lombardi 3 of each cut signature inserted
PC-JB James Braddock 1 of each cut signature inserted
PC-SH Sonja Henie 2 of each cut signature inserted

I will check with Matt to see what big hits are left in this product. I know there is still some good stuff left in this.

This is just a thought at this point.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa

Last edited by marino5084; 06-05-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #43 (permalink)

I would prefer Series E.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
I would prefer Series E.
Buy 15 more slots and we can do it.

Make it 12 slots. I picked up 3 more for myself.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa

Last edited by marino5084; 06-05-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
How would everyone feel if we changed this from a Series E break to a Series B break.
This is just a thought at this point.
I would not be interested in this. I have broken as much of this as anyone over the last few years, and while there are some good cuts remaining, it would be very hard to make a return absent hitting one of those few.

We would probably also miss out on getting the 1/1 special card from Dr. Price.

Let's hope we can complete E our break.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
I would not be interested in this. I have broken as much of this as anyone over the last few years, and while there are some good cuts remaining, it would be very hard to make a return absent hitting one of those few.

We would probably also miss out on getting the 1/1 special card from Dr. Price.

Let's hope we can complete E our break.
As I said it was just a thought. I would also like to see Series E be a go.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
As I said it was just a thought. I would also like to see Series E be a go.
Bryce,

I didn't intend to come across haughty, sorry if I did
Old 06-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Bryce,

That is the problem with the Internet - cannot hear the tone of the sentence.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Bryce,

I didn't take it that way at all Ken. I appreciate your feedback as I know you opened quite a bit of all the series.

I apologize if what I said came across wrong as well.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 06-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #50 (permalink)

Hoping some of the early morning members might want to pick up some spots.

12 Spots left to fill this last master case
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa