Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcxraider View Post
matt paid up in full. cant wait
he doesnt want the full amount yet bro
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
IUJJ012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mooresville, Indiana
Posts: 578
Default

Just to be clear on this, are we doing the draft after everyone pays the down payment or after the full amount?? Thanks
IUJJ012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,798
Default

Oh, man, that is a good point. Sooner we get payments in the sooner we know our fate....great call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
And guys remember, I know Tajikey doesn't want to full amount for the spot yet, but the sooner we all pay the sooner we get to do the random and draft!!

And $25 just sent!!!!!!
__________________
BUYING ANY/ALL 2014 Bowman Chrome Manuel Margot autos...(yes, this is in advance of release)
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,798
Default

Full is optional right now...down payment required. They can pay full now if they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
he doesnt want the full amount yet bro
__________________
BUYING ANY/ALL 2014 Bowman Chrome Manuel Margot autos...(yes, this is in advance of release)
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
bcxraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
he doesnt want the full amount yet bro
the msg i got was full is optional down is req to lock in. unless i read it wrong. also just wanted to make it easier: slightly less pp and i assume we cant random anyways unless we pay in full bc dont want a scenario where we do a random with just downpayment and then someone backs out on the rest of the payment... js
bcxraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #81 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUJJ012 View Post
down payment sent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwolfson22 View Post
Paid Down Payment
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducc View Post
down payment sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
And guys remember, I know Tajikey doesn't want to full amount for the spot yet, but the sooner we all pay the sooner we get to do the random and draft!!

And $25 just sent!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookowl1004 View Post
Downpayment sent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcxraider View Post
matt paid up in full. cant wait
Thank you so much! OP has been updated with all payments so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUJJ012 View Post
Just to be clear on this, are we doing the draft after everyone pays the down payment or after the full amount?? Thanks
The draft will happen after the final payment is received. If we did the random after only receiving the downpayments, and someone or some people were unhappy with the random results, they could back out quite easily. I can move the payment date up, but with all the breaks going on right now, I wanted to give people plenty of time to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Oh, man, that is a good point. Sooner we get payments in the sooner we know our fate....great call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Full is optional right now...down payment required. They can pay full now if they want.
I do like the idea of getting the random, draft, and ALL trades out of the way, if necessary, but as you also stated, I made full payment optional. I wanted the DPs in so I can lock in the pre-order case prices for us of $740 a pop. But if you want to pay in full, go right ahead.

I do appreciate the energy for this break. It's going to be a VERY long 2 months, but man, well worth the wait, I think
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,092
Default

Wait let me get this straight

Down Payment, Random, Draft, Full Payment Due, bust the cases

am i right?
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Stephen Hill Island
Posts: 6,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
Wait let me get this straight

Down Payment, Random, Draft, Full Payment Due, bust the cases

am i right?
No. Down Payment, Full Payment, Random, Draft, Cases
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
No. Down Payment, Full Payment, Random, Draft, Cases

Je Comprende,
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #85 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
No. Down Payment, Full Payment, Random, Draft, Cases
This, sort of.

Down Payment, Pre-Order, Full Payment, Full Order, Random, Draft, Trade, Cases, Ice Bath for my Fingers.

But the longer people take to send their downpayments, the greater the risk we run of the case price increasing. I don't see this as a HUGE risk in the next few days, but it's still possible.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,798
Default

Cool. Makes sense to do random & draft after full payment for the sake of making sure anyone who wasn't entirely happy doesn't back out. Solid point.

I leave it up to everyone else. If they want to push full payments sooner and get draft done sooner, I doubt there will be much complaining!

What does everyone think?
__________________
BUYING ANY/ALL 2014 Bowman Chrome Manuel Margot autos...(yes, this is in advance of release)
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,798
Default

This is funny....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
This, sort of.

Down Payment, Pre-Order, Full Payment, Full Order, Random, Draft, Trade, Cases, Ice Bath for my Fingers.

But the longer people take to send their downpayments, the greater the risk we run of the case price increasing. I don't see this as a HUGE risk in the next few days, but it's still possible.
__________________
BUYING ANY/ALL 2014 Bowman Chrome Manuel Margot autos...(yes, this is in advance of release)
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Cool. Makes sense to do random & draft after full payment for the sake of making sure anyone who wasn't entirely happy doesn't back out. Solid point.

I leave it up to everyone else. If they want to push full payments sooner and get draft done sooner, I doubt there will be much complaining!

What does everyone think?
i like this
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ZOO York!
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
But the longer people take to send their downpayments, the greater the risk we run of the case price increasing. I don't see this as a HUGE risk in the next few days, but it's still possible.
Here's our window of opportunity guys! Cases will stick around these levels as long as Harper's kept at bay. He's off tonight -- get those down payments in before he goes yard thrice tomorrow night

Last edited by JohnAndrew; 06-04-2012 at 04:14 PM.
JohnAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
Marklar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Matt, are you going to do a NASCAR full case break anytime soon??
Marklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #91 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
Matt, are you going to do a NASCAR full case break anytime soon??
Seeing that I know absolutely nothing about NASCAR, that would be a no. I can pronounce the names, but when it comes to knowing who the person was outside of Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., or Jeff Gordon, I'd be pretty much up a creek. You can always post a new thread in the "Testing Waters" section, to see if anyone would be willing to host a popular NASCAR product.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
Marklar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14
Default

That is the great thing about NASCAR! You do not need to know how to pronounce names! You just need to know how to make left hand turns!

Trading cards - Collectibles & Memorabilia - NASCAR.COM SUPERSTORE

Lets do this!!
Marklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Marklar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14
Default

And sorry! I will take my request to the testing waters section!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Seeing that I know absolutely nothing about NASCAR, that would be a no. I can pronounce the names, but when it comes to knowing who the person was outside of Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., or Jeff Gordon, I'd be pretty much up a creek. You can always post a new thread in the "Testing Waters" section, to see if anyone would be willing to host a popular NASCAR product.
Marklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
jlittle1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 276
Default

Deposit paid.
__________________
Always looking for Red Sox and Patriots!! All cards!!
jlittle1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
hobbiewt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sarasota FL
Posts: 1,680
Default

DP sent.........
hobbiewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elkin, NC
Posts: 255
Send a message via Yahoo to vetspts
Default

Deposit sent. Thanks!
vetspts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:14 AM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sturgis S.D.
Posts: 526
Default

DP sent. Thanks
__________________
"I mean living in a basement and trying to make ends meet with baseball cards is tough." *** A fellow COMC Seller***
notsublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,798
Default

So I'd be interested in seeing what people think about getting this paid in full sometime sooner rather than waiting a month or two? I don't care either way, but if we pay up soon we can get the random & draft done. I'd be up for that. What does everyone think?
__________________
BUYING ANY/ALL 2014 Bowman Chrome Manuel Margot autos...(yes, this is in advance of release)
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
mwolfson22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
So I'd be interested in seeing what people think about getting this paid in full sometime sooner rather than waiting a month or two? I don't care either way, but if we pay up soon we can get the random & draft done. I'd be up for that. What does everyone think?
i rather wait till full checklist is released.
mwolfson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,798
Default

Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwolfson22 View Post
i rather wait till full checklist is released.
__________________
BUYING ANY/ALL 2014 Bowman Chrome Manuel Margot autos...(yes, this is in advance of release)
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.