|06-04-2012, 04:52 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Approved Group Break Host
2012 Museum Collection 12 Box Case HIT DRAFT
I really loved the break I hosted when this was released so I though I would do another one. Click here to see the results of the last break.
There are 48 "hits" in the product, each one being a draftable spot. There will also be 12 "Base" spots (1 box of base per spot) and 12 "Base Parallel" spots (1 box of parallels per spot). This is a total of 72 spots in the break. Any 1/1 base parallels will NOT be an extra hit, they will still come with all the other parallels from that box. If any booklets are pulled they will have to be insured when shipped, the cards just plain scare me to ship. I will talk with whomever wins it, if we hit one, about shipping once it is drafted.
1 Case 2012 Topps Museum 2755 = $2755/72 = $38.26
Shipping and supplies = $3.50
Paypal Fee’s = (41.76 * .029 + .30) = $1.51
Total = $43.27
First Spot: $43.00
Additional Spots: $40
To determine the draft order a mod will random the list 5 times.
The draft will start on the 2nd day following the break (if we break on Monday evening, the draft will start on Wednesday Morning. This gives everyone enough time to make a list of their picks. You will post your pick in this thread. I will make a master list based on a guesstimate of value (I will not look up eBay values on every slot, just auto's, relics, and low numbered parallels). The base parallel and base spots will be a generic value unless there is a 1/1. You will have 30 minute time limit to make your pick. Please do not take the full 30min if you can at all help it. Please double check that your pick is still available as I might not be able to update after every single pick. You may not edit your post with your pick unless the timestamp of your edit is before the next persons pick is posted. YOU MUST PM THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE AFTER YOU MAKE YOUR PICK. Let's get through this as fast as we possibly can, I would like to get this done in a couple days. If you know that you will not be able to log in to make a pick, PM me a list of picks that you want. I can usually monitor the draft while I am at work, but sometimes I am called out into the field to work. If this happens it will slow things down a bit, but I will check as soon as I can.
Recap on draft rules:
* There will be approximately 36 hours from the time we break until the draft
* Draft will take place in this thread
* You have 30 min to pick
* Double check that your pick is still available
* Please pick promptly
* Do not edit your post with your pick
* PM the next person in line once you have picked
* I will make your pick for you if you cannot make it or run out of time
• Please make you payments promptly so we can get the case ordered. I am on the west coast and it takes a week to get here. The sooner you pay, the sooner we pull some monster cards
• Breaks will be done rather late for those of you on the east coast. However the breaks will be recorded so you can watch later if you choose.
• I will do my best to get scans of all the hits posted the same night as the break.
• I, the host, reserve the right to participate in the break
• The break will take place live on Ustream.com and will be recorded if you cannot not make the break time.
• If you hit a card worth $250 or more you will be required to pay additional shipping costs for insurance and/or certified mail.
• Buying/selling/trading of spots in the break can only be made to other members in this break.
• Due to the large number of spots in this break it may take me a few days to get all the cards out in the mail.
• Please Subscribe to this thread.
• Anyone outside the USA will be required to pay upgraded shipping costs (yes you Canadians!).
Spots Remaining: 36
2. Yanks96Rex (7)
3. aclben (4)
4. IUJJ012 (1)
5. Mike Yoder (4)
6. mr_yoshi_san (1)
8. bcxraider (2)
12. dab282 (2)
13. billbanning (3)
22. mwolfson22 (2)
23. Zoop (4)
26. Mike Yoder
30. JohnAndrew (3)
33. BroncosFAN#1 (1)
37. Bwagzz (1)
41. Mike Yoder
47. Harris2033 (1)
68. Mike Yoder
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/imnotded - My UStream Channel
Last edited by imnotded; 06-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.
|06-05-2012, 08:52 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|06-06-2012, 10:03 AM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mickey Mouse Area, FL
Always looking for interesting Phillies and Flyers memorabilia and cards.
|06-07-2012, 02:35 AM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
64 too please. Let's get this filled.
Lifelong St. Louis Cardinals fan. Lifelong Seattle Seahawks fan. John Smoltz collector. Garbage Pail Kids expert.