1 Case National Treasures 2010/11 Basketball Team Slot Group Break
[B]Group Break Scheduled for Firday 6/29/2012 7:00 PM Pacific time
Hi, unfortunately panini decided to push back release on some of the newer products coming out this month to July. So to hold us over, i decided to try to host a break of national treasures. Blowoutcards also have good prices on them since they will sure to skyrocket again next year once jeremy lin is health.
This will be a team slot, 30 total spot, each spot will get 1 random nba team. The team drawing will be done by the mod after all spots are paid in full.
Multi-team cards will be randomed between the teams involved.
None-nba cards will be randomed between everyone in the group break
Break will be done live on blogtv and probably recorded and uploaded to youtube as well.
Chris able to do it at $2250 for us ($50 off the listed price on the site)
Shipping/supply fee=$3 (international would be more so please send payment as "gift" if you can to help cover the difference)
In order to end up with $78 after paypal fee, total is=
1st spot =$80.63
2nd spot =$79.63
3rd and on =$78.63
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
- Exclusive Kobe Bryant On-Card Autographs!
- On-Card Pen Pals Autographs!
- On-Card Jumbo Prime Material Cards of Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and NBA Hall-of-Famers Julius Erving and David Robinson
- NBA Logoman combos
- Signature Trios & Quads cards
- Six Autographs/Memorabilia Cards
- One Common seq #ed to 99
- One Legend/Rookies/Parallels or Insert
One or more of the following:
- Autograph from Julius Erving, Kobe Bryant, Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird or Jerry West George Mikan material card
- Souvenir Cut signature
- Pen Pals
- Signature Combo
- Signature Trios
- Signature Quads
- NBA Logoman
- NBA Logoman Combo
- NBA Logoman signature
- Laundry Tag NBA Logoman
- Laundry Tag NBA Logoman signature
- Laundry Tag Team Logo
- Laundry Tag Team Logo signature
A brief Q&A with Panini America Basketball Brand Manager David Porter on the follow-up to the highly successful initial launch of National Treasures Basketball
How do you and your team handle the high expectations after the launch of a successful product?
"We were delighted with the collector acceptance of 2009-10 National Treasures and realized what a successful foundation was established with that release. Many of the same elements will be found in the 2010-11 National Treasures, including the most desirable and scarce rookie cards for the 2010-11 Class. We are also excited to bring back an array of our popular Logoman cards and uniquely designed Laundry Tag material cards of many current and retired NBA Stars."
What do collectors have to look forward to in 2010-11 National Treasures?
"Some of the new content in the 2010-11 National Treasures will include on-card Kevin Durant autographs, including Logoman and low-numbered prime jersey pieces. We're also excited about adding Hall-of-Famers Julius Erving and David Robinson autographed memorabilia cards to the lineup. Additionally, we will have our first memorabilia cards featuring Wilt Chamberlain."
[B]1. gonygo (paid)[/B]
[B]2. gonygo (paid)[/B]
[B]3. mrlaker (paid)[/B]
[B]4. mrlaker (paid)[/B]
[B]5. SKYHIGHDROSE (paid)[/B]
[B]6. hermanspeewee (paid)[/B]
[B]7. hermanspeewee (paid)[/B]
[B]8. bcxraider (paid)[/B]
[B]9. cowie (paid)[/B]
[B]10. SKYHIGHDROSE (paid)[/B]
[B]11. Gohansmy (paid)[/B]
[B]12. omvince (paid)[/B]
[B]13. omvince (paid)[/B]
[B]14. cowie (paid)[/B]
[B]15. omvince (paid)[/B]
[B]16. cowie (paid)[/B]
[B]17. jlcherry2477 (paid)[/B]
[B]18. jupin11 (paid)[/B]
[B]19. hard2guardtoo (paid)[/B]
[B]20. itsjustcardboar (paid)[/B]
[B]21. jupin11 (paid)[/B]
[B]22. hard2guardtoo (paid)[/B]
[B]23. Bwagzz (paid)[/B]
[B]24. Onepercent (paid)[/B]
[B]25. chaugsetter17 (paid)[/B]
[B]26. txmike (paid)[/B]
[B]27. cowie (paid)[/B]
[B]28. bcxraider (paid)[/B]
[B]29. chaugsetter17 (paid)[/B]
[B]30. itsjustcardboar (paid)[/B]
1. Chicago Bulls gonygo (paid)
2. Toronto Raptors hermanspeewee (paid)
3. Orlando Magic hermanspeewee (paid)
4. Sacramento Kings Bwagzz (paid)
5. Minnesota Timberwolves bcxraider (paid)
6. Boston Celtics hard2guardtoo (paid)
7. Phoenix Suns jlcherry2477 (paid)
8. New York Knicks bcxraider (paid)
9. Dallas Mavericks cowie (paid)
10. Oklahoma City Thunder itsjustcardboar (paid)
11. Houston Rockets txmike (paid) (TRADED)
12. New Orleans Hornets cowie (paid)
13. Washington Wizards SKYHIGHDROSE (paid)
14. Utah Jazz gonygo (paid)
15. Detroit Pistons Gohansmy (paid)
16. Golden State Warriors mrlaker (paid)
17. Milwaukee Bucks chaugsetter17 (paid)
18. Los Angeles Lakers chaugsetter17 (paid)
19. San Antonio Spurs omvince (paid)
20. Denver Nuggets omvince(paid) (TRADED)
21. Atlanta Hawks hard2guardtoo (paid)
22. Memphis Grizzlies Onepercent (paid)
23. Miami Heat omvince (paid)
24. Indiana Pacers cowie (paid)
25. Philadelphia 76ers itsjustcardboar (paid)
26. Los Angeles Clippers jupin11 (paid)
27. Charlotte Bobcats cowie (paid)
28. Cleveland Cavaliers jupin11 (paid)
29. Portland Trail Blazers SKYHIGHDROSE (paid)
30. New Jersey Nets mrlaker (paid)
Pictures updated, will mail out on Monday most likely
David Robinson patch #/10
Daniel orton gold #/25, Derrick favors #/99
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Lets start getting some spots filled.
il take 2 randomn spots for now
[QUOTE=gonygo;2866303]il take 2 randomn spots for now[/QUOTE]
Cool 2 down, 28 more to go.
i'll take 2 for now as well.
Ill take 2 random as well. PM me payment info please. Thanks
i'll take spots 5 and 10 please.
8 and 28 please.
i'll take one random spot too, thanks
Give me 19 and 22
Only 13 spots left!
I'll take #23
12 left, lets get this filled up this weekend so i can get it ordered monday and we can bust this next week.
Hi, i will take spots 12, 13 and 15.
Down to single digits.
I'll take 18 and 21. Thanks!
ill take 2 spots., 18 and 30
make that 20 and 30
ill take 25 and 29
2 LEFT! pelase make comment here if u want them so everyone know who posted first.
I'll take spot 26
Someone take the last one so we can start collecting payment and hopefully order tomorrow!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.