2012 Topps Five Star baseball random hit break
We are active. Order number is 174570
Payment can now be sent. My paypal info is [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
It is important that you put your user name and Five Star in the message field. DO NOT PUT GROUP BREAK ANYWHERE IN THE MESSAGE.
The product is scheduled to release on October 31st. I'm making the deadline for payments October 15th. This gives everyone plenty of time to get the money in, but the sooner everyone pays, the sooner we can random.
This is a 3 box random hit break of 2012 Topps Five Star Baseball. There will be 15 total slots, one slot for each hit in the case. I would be open to doing more than one case if there is enough interest. This has the potential to be one of the biggest baseball products in recent memory.
Once the break is filled and everyone has paid, a mod will random the list three times at random.org. Slot holder number one will get the first hit, slot two will get the second hit and so on.
Current case price is $1,375. So 1,375/15=91.66
95.66 a slot with shipping and supplies ($4.00 includes delivery confirmation and upgraded supplies since the cards are bound to be thick.)
Paypal fees $3.07 (95.66*.029 +.30=3.07)
So we are looking at $98.73 for one slot and Iíll say $97 for additional slots.
Amounts due (those in red have paid)
[COLOR="Red"]boardermartin 195.73 +97
[COLOR="Red"]Mike Yoder 195.73
Mike Yoder [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Vintage Collector 292.73
Vintage Collector[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]+97 for additional slot[/COLOR]
3. neahcrow-Ty Cobb bat card 22/25
9. Mike Yoder-Jeremy Hellickson Silver Sig redemption
13.neahcrow-Giancarlo Stanton auto jersey 5/25
8. samoan3d-Dave Kingman auto 175/208 (it's not cut off, it's the scan)
4. JohnAndrew-Brett Lawrie RC auto 68/150
2. JohnAndrew-Ian Kinsler jumbo jersey 59/95
1. GoBeavs (from 7290morint)-Vida Blue silver sig 99/99
6. GoBeavs (from 7290morint)-Dan Uggla jersey auto 78/97
12. Anderdale-Al Kaline auto 7/25
15. samoan3d-Robinson Cano auto redemption
7. Orangejello727-Ryne Sandberg bat card 9/25
5. padsfan10-Quadragraph Book Hanley Ramirez, Stanton, Miguel Cabrera, Prince Fielder redemption
11. mcgoo2-Yeonis Cespedes auto bat 40/97
10. gonygo (from 7290morint)-Nolan Ryan auto 3/62
14. Orangejello727-Mike Trout auto 2/150
base to random: Johnny Bench, David Freese, Andrew McCutchen
11. samuel1219- Mike Trout jumbo jersey 24/92
6. CP3toOKC-Andy Pettite silver sig 47/99
2. boardermartin-Prince Fielder jersey auto 11/97
15. boardermartin-Billy Williams auto 202/208
4. Orangejello727-Joe Mauer auto redemption
12.GoBeavs-David Freese jumbo jersey 81/92
3. Vintage Collector- Quadragraph Book Hamilton, Kemp, Bautista, C. Gonzalez redemption
5. boardermartin (from Bars and Bar)-CJ Wilson jersey auto 19/97
1. hmmdecloth-Bill Buckner auto 142/208
7. danny42yu-David Wright auto 10/25
10. 95vr4-Ian Kinsler jumbo jersey 15/25
13. 95vr4-Edgar Martinez silver sig 6/99
9. hohlernr-Mike Napoli jersey auto 6/55 (traded to Vintage Collector)
8. hmmdecloth-Bob Gibson auto 24/25
14.GoBeavs-Chipper Jones auto 74/150
Base to random: Mariano Rivera, Sandy Koufax, Roy Halladay
8.SethMurphy- Albert Pujols jumbo jersey 77/92
4.SethMurphy-Don Mattingly auto triple jersey book 32/49
6.mrlaker-Paul Molitor auto bat 37/55
5.Hardtimes2009- Vida Blue auto 183/208
1.GoBeavs-Jose Bautista auto 93/150
11.biged_0- Hamiton/Kemp dual patch 3/5
10.mrlaker-Robinson Cano silver sig redemption
12.Vintage Collector-Prince Fielder jersey auto 82/97
2.Mike Yoder-Billy Williams auto 78/208
9.samuel1219- CJ Wilson auto 134/150
3.CubsFanInTX- Curtis Granderson jumbo jersey 81/92
15.Vintage Collector-Clayton Kershaw silver sig 76/99
13.Vintage Collector-Albert Belle auto bat 58/97 (traded to hohlernr)
14. CTown-Johnny Bench auto 11/62
7.SethMurphy-Jason Heyward auto 2/25
Base to random: Tim Lincecum, Carl Yastrzemski, Ty Cobb
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Put me down for 2 spots. 1 & 10. thanks.
I'll take 2 and 4...when would payments ostensibly be due?
[QUOTE=JohnAndrew;2879992]I'll take 2 and 4...when would payments ostensibly be due?[/QUOTE]
Product doesn't release until october so, my guess is not for a while...
I will try spot 12
Mark me tentatively down at 6.
2 spots please
Put me down for slot 5 assuming payment isn't due for a few months
I'll take a couple of random spots. This could be a really cool product.
I'll take 1 spot. I will take another spot if you do 1 to 2 more cases. If you do more than a 3 case break I'm out. Hope this makes sense. The massive case breaks are to much for me.
I'm in for one slot.
Slots #3 and #13 please...... :)!:)!:)!
I'll take a spot if one's left
Break is already full :(
I'm open to doing multiple cases if there is enough interest. I won't ask this to be moved to active for a while to see if more people want to join.
Payment won't be due for a couple months. It would be nice to get enough money early to lock the cases in, however. Also, I'll e-mail the guys at BO to see if we can get some kind of discount.
I'd take a spot
[QUOTE=hohlernr;2881635]I'll take a spot if one's left[/QUOTE]
do you mind making my spot in case 2 #9? Thanks
one random spot please
New to blowoutcards.com, I would like to take Case 2 #7 if you don't mind.
I'm in for 2 spots.
I"ll take a slot. 11 in case 2 if possible.
ill take 1 slot in case 2 as well
I'll take 1 slot in case 2.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.